Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick

Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick (page 5 of 5)

Milan

MilanCanberra

Bloody Perfect

Great service and knowledgeable staff, will definitely be back. The person that assisted me was very helpful too, took the time to answer all my questions and also helped me carry and pack my purchase to the car.
Thanks guys keep up the great work

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Best power tool package deal in Canberra!

Special thanks for the guys in the Fyshwick branch for:
* Know your products;
* Know what my needs are;
* Responsive; and
* Jarod, true to your promise, the air compressor, miter saw and plasma cutter combo is the best power tool deals I ever had, in Canberra and anywhere!

Darragh

Darragh

Helped get an invoice sorted

Helped get an invoice sorted and nice to just deal with one person and know he can help with all our purchases

Hardware Shops

Find out how Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Hardware Shops

Guys from the Fyshwick store are top notch!

I was looking to buy a few thousand dollars worth of tools and had been to some of the local competitors, the guys from fyshwick knew their stuff, could offer better alternatives and did it all for a cracking price. I will go back

Great to deal with

The store is great and has friendly knowledgeable staff. Service as soon as I walk in the door. Great prices and a range of gear that covers what we need. I'm in there weekly. Pleasure to deal with. Seeya next week.

A big thank you to Sydney Tools - Canberra

Great range & good pricing. Best of all was the professional service from Danny & staff. Very knowledgeable, patient & helpful. I'm recommending you to my friends and family. Thank you.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

I would rather buy online from China

These guys are a joke. They gave me a switch that had already been broken, then when I took it back it was implied that I was a dodgy nuisance. I informed them that I was willing to spend more money at the store if they gave me a credit for the switch. No deal, you get another switch, but you cannot test it because its new? like the other one. Not what I wanted. I'm am going to crap can you guys to everyone I know, Canberra is a small place.

Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools
Jerome J

Jerome JBrisbane

Dealing with sydneytools was a NIGHTMARE edit: but they have fixed the problem up