Sydney Tools ACT, Mitchell

Sydney Tools ACT, Mitchell

2.7

Mal

MalCanberra 2600, ACT

Order never placed from supplier.

Store LocationMitchell, ACT
James S.

James S.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

WORST PLACE FOR TOOLS

Worst place you could possibly shop at. I would not recommend shopping here. Workers are rude and disrespectful, they were all on their mobile phones, when asked for assistance they brushed my question off. I bought a drills that broke within the week when asked for a refund I was told that they don’t offer refunds. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Store LocationMitchell, A.C.T

Great customer service

I was assisted in store today by Dean. He was incredibly knowledgeable about your products and was quickly about to assist me get the tools that I needed. Great customer service.

Store LocationMitchell ACT
Hardware Shops

Find out how Sydney Tools ACT, Mitchell compares to other Hardware Shops

Peter S.

Peter S.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Store LocationMitchell act
Alex K.

Alex K.Canberra 2600, ACT

Went to sydney tools mitchell Asked Dean to help me locate a new product that they had just got in showed me to It, also had great knowledge of the other products I purchased was and very helpful and was friendly cheers :)

Store LocationMitchell act
Teresa

TeresaCasey 2913, ACT

Don't ever purchase anything from Sydney Tools!!

We purchased a Milwaukee edge trimmer in October. We used it in November and it worked well. We went to use it again and it kept on turning on and off. We returned it and told the Mitchell ACT store and they told us that it needed to go back for repairs....not bad for a new product!! It is now January and after many calls to get an update, we are none the wiser. Terrible service and I will never shop there again. I will also tell all our friends of our terrible experience and recommend Bunnings Warehouse.

Store LocationMitchell ACT
Maria

MariaTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Excellent customer service

I phoned Sydney Tools and spoke to the store manager Luke. I explained to him that we'd had a few tools stolen (which we had previously purchased from Sydney Tools) and we needed a quotation for their replacement. Luke was happy to oblige (even though I was not promising a sale, it was for insurance purposes) and gave me his email address so that I could forward him the details. He responded with an itemised quotation within 2 hours. Thanks for the friendly, hassle-free service.