Sydney Tools ACT, Mitchell

Sydney Tools ACT, Mitchell

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)

Great customer service

I was assisted in store today by Dean. He was incredibly knowledgeable about your products and was quickly about to assist me get the tools that I needed. Great customer service.

Store LocationMitchell ACT
Peter S.

Peter S.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Store LocationMitchell act
Alex K.

Alex K.Canberra 2600, ACT

Went to sydney tools mitchell Asked Dean to help me locate a new product that they had just got in showed me to It, also had great knowledge of the other products I purchased was and very helpful and was friendly cheers :)

Store LocationMitchell act
Hardware Shops

Find out how Sydney Tools ACT, Mitchell compares to other Hardware Shops

Maria

MariaTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Excellent customer service

I phoned Sydney Tools and spoke to the store manager Luke. I explained to him that we'd had a few tools stolen (which we had previously purchased from Sydney Tools) and we needed a quotation for their replacement. Luke was happy to oblige (even though I was not promising a sale, it was for insurance purposes) and gave me his email address so that I could forward him the details. He responded with an itemised quotation within 2 hours. Thanks for the friendly, hassle-free service.