Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

4.7 from 81 reviews · View Details

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)

Great Store

Built a Brillant relationship with George and the team. Willing to source anything we need and always reliable. Brillant store. Its the first place we go for when we need anything

A-Mill Carpentry

A-Mill CarpentrySydney, NSW

Sydney Tools Alexandria

George Tahan and his team at Sydney Tools Alexandria are fantastic. I've been using them for our business since day one. Weather its specialized tools or products, repairs or advise, George and his team in Alexandria are professional and fast.

Store LocationSydney Tools Alexandria
Snyler C.

Snyler C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent attention

It is a store with very good attention and wide range of articles, about the staff members are very friendly and great help, in particular I can say that the times I have been there Natham is very helpfull, he offers me a professional and efficient about the tools that i'm looking for. I recommend 100% this store

Store LocationAlexandria, Nsw

Chrisa

ChrisaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service by Chaddi El- Hage

We visited the Alexandria store on 27th June and after we picked up what we wanted, we went to the billing counter and was met by this amazing employee Chaddi El -Hage who was very knowledgeable and had excellent customer service. He went out of his way to give our item for free.

Alex K.

Alex K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Hi had a very pleasant experience at Sydney tools. I was assisted by joe and he was very knowledgeable and helpful in pointing me into the right direction and assisting me in getting the best value for my money. 5 stars.

Store LocationAlexandria NSW

legendary service

always feel that I get the right advice and service when I go see george tahan and the boys. quick and reliable service. their shelves always have the stock I need and that store has become a important supplier to my business.

Ramzi .S

Ramzi .SSydney, NSW

Great service , thanks George

Great service, Large variety of tools .I have been a customer of sydney tools for the past 15 years and never been disappointed ,thanks George from the Alexandria store for your great service and honesty.

Store LocationAlexandria Store
YH2276

YH2276Sydney

Great Service

After the first purchase George provided the service making you feel like part of the family, very quickly established a first name basis customer relation. George knew what expectation I had and subsequent purchases were with minimal fuss. When I moved to a new project elsewhere I still returned to Alexandria

Fantastic service!

Served by George from the Alexandria store. Very informative, specific and helped me choose the right makita kit to suit my needs. Thanks George, I would definitely recommend Sydney tools, and I will be back for more.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Great service Sydney Tools Alexandria

Been seeing George for a few years now. Always has great service, knowledge and very helpful. He is the man to see, reason why I still shop with Sydney tools

Georgio Mendez

Georgio MendezSydney, NSW

By George! Change name to Galaxy tools! Service was out of this world!

George I think his name was greeted me with a smile that would have melted an icy pole. Knowledge of the tools was fantastic. Will shop here again! Fantastic all round!

aris t.

aris t.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

After making my first purchase over 4 years ago, everytime since then that I have needed something tool related I am drawn back to Sydney tools alexandria store to see George T. His standards of service are second to none ! He is always helpful and guides me in the direction to make the correct purchase or to give me sound advice and his honest opinion.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Fantastic one stop shop for DIY tools.

I was approached and asked if I needed assistance by George. Not only was he helpful but suggested a few other things that I may require after I explained I was doing some DIY at home.
I would offer this guy a job with my company if he was interested!

Amazing products, better service

I came in unsure and left with what I needed. George was very patient and provided great advice and amazing service Couldn’t recommend them any higher. I will be back. Five stars

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Went in to buy high pressure water cleaner and was greeted by a sales rep named george. Lovely guy and showed me a range of different cleaners and walked out with petrol water cleaner that has been amazing.

Tim C

Tim CSydney, NSW

Thanks for some great service. Joe was very helpful

Joe provided great service and advice with my purchase of 3 Makita products last Monday and with finalising my lay-by.
This is another example of the consistently helpful service I have had over 10 years using their store.
They are occasionally quite busy, but always helpful when they get to you. After sales service with a couple of repairs (out of many purchases) has been good - very good.

Al Moore

Al MooreSydney, NSW

Great help and knowledge.

Contacted Sydney Tolls regarding a specific item for potential purchase.
Nick S was so helpful and dedicated to customer satisfaction that he went an extra couple of miles to ensure we had the right product and it's availability.
Nick S also arranged delivery that was earlier than anticipated.

Thanks Nick S - Customer focussed excellence.

Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools
Mic M.

Mic M.Sydney, NSW

Why Shop Elsewhere!

I have already written a review on Google reviews but I feel it's worthwhile to write one here.
Every time I go to Sydney Tools I am treated with courtesy and respect.
Any time I have needed advice, it is always forthcoming.
I have noticed that people have written negative reviews but if you have a problem with anything tell them but do it respectfully and don't be aggressive.
People will respond to you better that way.
I will continue to buy from these people as, quite frankly, I have no reason to go anywhere else.
These people sell TOOLS not TOYS!