Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Sam W.

Sam W.Sydney, NSW

The boys are great

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for few years, good prices & great service. We would like to thanks George Tahan for his help
George Rahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. I cant recommend this store enough , all best .

Store LocationAlexandria
Kenneth N.

Kenneth N.Sydney, NSW

No refunds

After reading some reviews here I now know they are a bunch of crooks. I bought a tool and had to go back 3 times. Firstly they sold me a dinasour jigsaw and even they themselves surprised an obselete product are still in store. When I took it back for a refund they said they have no cash. Offer to pay me back to my account. Money never came back. 3 weeks already

Store LocationAlexandria
GC Concrete Solutions

GC Concrete SolutionsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

I have been owed approx. $1400 from a return of a product that was sent late by a week. Trying to get my, paid in full, money back. It has been a runaround nightmare. still owed from Mid March. Hopeless!

Hardware Shops