Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria (page 2 of 5)

No thanks

No thanksIllawarra, NSW

Great service Nathan

The service is excellent and they have an extensive range so I was lucky to find the appropriate face masks for our fire fighters making their work more tolerable. Thanks.

Al Moore

Al MooreSydney, NSW

Great help and knowledge.

Contacted Sydney Tolls regarding a specific item for potential purchase.
Nick S was so helpful and dedicated to customer satisfaction that he went an extra couple of miles to ensure we had the right product and it's availability.
Nick S also arranged delivery that was earlier than anticipated.

Thanks Nick S - Customer focussed excellence.

Store LocationAlexandria
Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools
Mic M.

Mic M.Sydney, NSW

Why Shop Elsewhere!

I have already written a review on Google reviews but I feel it's worthwhile to write one here.
Every time I go to Sydney Tools I am treated with courtesy and respect.
Any time I have needed advice, it is always forthcoming.
I have noticed that people have written negative reviews but if you have a problem with anything tell them but do it respectfully and don't be aggressive.
People will respond to you better that way.
I will continue to buy from these people as, quite frankly, I have no reason to go anywhere else.
These people sell TOOLS not TOYS!

Store LocationAlexandria

GC Concrete Solutions

GC Concrete SolutionsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

I have been owed approx. $1400 from a return of a product that was sent late by a week. Trying to get my, paid in full, money back. It has been a runaround nightmare. still owed from Mid March. Hopeless!

JamesP4

JamesP4Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Went in to Sydney Tools last week to buy an array of merchandise. Was served by a young man who was immensely helpful. If memory serves me correctly his name was Blake. I could possibly be mistaken. Very friendly chap, most helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this store. Great prices and service,

Excellent service

We have been dealing with George fro Sydney tools Alexandria for 3 years now, George and the guys at syd tools have always been helpful informative and if we need anything no matter where we are they find a way to get it to me. Will continue to deal with the for years to come

Mike C

Mike CMelbourne 3013

Great customer service

Had tools robbed off a job recently! And needed to replace some kit urgently- I’d like say a big thank you to Jack Hope for looking after me and adjusting the makeup of the kit to suit my needs! Very helpful and took a little bit of the sting out of what was a very bad start to the day! Cheers mate

Brilliant

Great service, best price, know their tools and sell quality!!!! They have a high range of the best products.

Why would you ever go to bunnings!

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

Appalling

They are definitely a company that will rip you off. My partner returned an incorrect item as advised by a staff member at the Alexandria store and was told it takes 5weeks for a refund. It has now been a few months & all they keep saying is “we are processing the refund & it will take another 3weeks. Even complaining to the head office they have done absolutely nothing to help rectify this problem. I would avoid this company as they don’t have any values let alone for their customers. Just money hungry and appalling customer service.

shopper101

shopper101Sydney

The bulldog

George A is the best , knows his stuff and is always willing to help
should be more people out there like him

This is perfect!good

Good staff service ,Complete tools,good service
The price is reasonable,cost-effective price
Attitude plus,rapid service,detailed description of the product content
Next time I will go here

extremely helpful

I deal with these guys on a daily basis and they are always willing to go the extra mile to explain which is the best product for you and why. highly recommended this branch to everyone.

Excellent service

Make sure to ask for George Tahan, George is Alexandria handles our account very well. Sydney tools is on a different level to other competitors in there field.. We will continue to use these for tool supply in Sydney

Trent

TrentSydney

You choose

Very quick with quality info, have already made a purchase, bunnys was a waste of my precious time. Sydney tools from now on

Bren

BrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service

Andrew was absolutely fantastic very helpful and understanding. Andrew was engaging and pleasant to deal with. I will shop there for the service I got from Andrew

Tas

TasSydney

Excellent communication and customer service

As a tradie I have been working all over Sydney and have brought most of my tools from Sydney tools, but the quality of service and the understanding of the products I have experience the best at the Alexandria store thanks to George .
George mate thanks for all your help and making my purchase a breeze .

Great customer service

My husband sent me in to grab some specific drill for him. I had no clue on what I was looking at and George pointed me the right direction and re assured me I was purchasing what my husband wanted.
Thanks so much for all your help and providing me with a great customer service experience!

John

JohnEnfield

Very happy with the products and service!

Thank you so much Andrew for all your advice on which tools to get, you made it quite easy for me to make my decision on all the purchases.
I am happy to boast how kind natured and easy going you were to deal with, giving me plenty of time to make my decisions on the tools and laser level I had chosen.
Keep up the good service champion! I’ll definitely be coming back to Sydney Tool!

Jack

JackEpping

Awesome choice

The power this tool has is unbelievable.. Can't believe I haven't tried Milwaukee earlier.. thanks to George who recommended Milwaukee.. Awesome product and great advice

George!!!!

Thanks George for helping a clueless female out with my purchases! You are the best!!!! I would have been lost without your knowledge.