Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria (page 3 of 5)

4.7 from 81 reviews · View Details

Jason K

Jason KSydney

Yeah...

Got some tools of George today at sydney tools. Top bloke. Ending up buying more than i needed but happy with purchase! Thanks GT

Very helpful!!

Went in to the shop to buy tools for my father but had no clue what any of the tools he needed were. George came over and helped me to all the right tools I needed, his knowledge was brilliant! Would definitely recommend!

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

I needed to do a few jobs at home not knowing exactly what I needed and George helped me out very well and I ended up leaving with exactly what I needed he was great help

Great Service!

Wanted to get a few things for my project at home. Ended up leaving with alot more with the help of George.
New tools and new knowledge.

Happy chappy

Dealt with George T very knowledgable and nicest retailers ive met, competetive pricing and will certainly be back again when in town

Would definitely come back

Walked in overwhelmed with not knowing much. Was very happy with the way George explained everything to me. He explained what i needed but also what i didn't so i walked out with the right tools for me.

George the MAN

Went in to botany Sydney tools. Saw George and he help me get my first set of makita tools as I'm a apprentice tradie. He knows a lot

Too easy!

Have been going to Alexandria store for a while now and GT always sorts me out! Im no handy man but i wouldn't have been able to build my own deck without his knowledge. The only guy that didn't walk away with my endless stream of questions. Props for his patience!

Ask for George!!

George knows his stuff! Got great advice from him. Lots of knowledge from this guy. Great experience and will shop there again

Bob

BobAlexandria

Great customer service

I went in looking for some new tools with an open mind regarding brands. Was met by a guy named George T who took me through the brands and features. I ended up buying a makita pack as it suited my needs and george had a wealth of knowledge on this brand and it seemed like the right choice. Great salesman with a great attitude.
Highly recommend

Satisfied

Starting to do DIY work around the house, George was very helpful and insightful with assisting me and choosing the right tools for the job.

Job done ......

Thanks George from Aleksandria Sydney tools for helping me get the corrects tools to do the Job,
Service was A class .. I do recommend 100%.

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Great products and even better service!

This store is fantastic for all my DIY needs - a great range of products that I didn't know existed until I received the invaluable assistance of George there who was always willing to answer my questions. I have shopped here a few times for these two reasons, couldn't have completed my renovations without their assistance. Would definitely recommend and will be back for all future needs!

JPD

JPDSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

George T at Alexandria is always very helpful and full of knowledge. Nothing ever too much effort for him. Whether you're a qualified builder or a complete novice he is the man to help you out.

DREAM CUSTOMER SERVICE

Mr George T you are a God Send!! Don't waste your time or money anywhere else.... thanks champ and will be seeing you real soon

Extraordinary Customer Service!

Excellent Service !!!

I was served by George Tahan at Alexandra store, he has excellent product knowledge. Customer service was excellent. Will be back!

George Tahan

Unbelievable service by George. I will never shop at any other tool. Thanks for speanding time and teaching me about a few things. Unlike them idiots at Bunnings.
Cheers

helpfulness

Friendly service n very helpful
George was very helpful when I bought an drill. Thanks so much George. From a guy who doesn't know much about drills

Milwaukee one touch

Great service and recommendation of the new Milwaukee one touch kit from George, great first time experience will definite recommend others.
Cheers bud