Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria (page 4 of 5)

4.7 from 81 reviews · View Details

Great tools great knowledge

George had Great customer service with great knowledge . Huge selection of tools and many other products

Thanks George ......

concrete saw

Just want to say how impressed i was with Andrew's service and knowledge of tools esp when it comes to concrete saws, it's great walking to a business who knows there products will definitley be back, cheers mate big thumbs up

Daniella

DaniellaSydney

Andrew of Sydney Tools, Alexandria

As a woman who does not know the difference between a Phillips and a Flat Head screwdriver - thank you Andrew from the Alexandria store for your patience and guidance with my shopping list. My fiance was very impressed that I got exactly what he needed and commended 'my' choices ! Customer service with charisma a smile. Thank you.

Alan

AlanMerrylands

Top service

It was my first visit to Alexandria branch , the guy name Andrew was looking after me he was so patient and good sense of humor, excellent service at the front desk
I'll defently go back .

fantastic water pressure

I would like to express my appreciation with the fantastic service I received when I purchased my water pressure tool.
The attendee name Andrew, took his time to explain the features and usability, and no question was too dumb to ask.
He is a credit to your organisation.

Excellent service

Andrew gave me great advise to choose tools and materials, very happy with his service, thank you very much! Love to come back to sydney tools again,again and again!

Fadi

FadiMelbourne

Oh WOW - That Was Fast and Efficient

Great product knowledge and customer service by George down in Alexandria. Fast, efficient and responsive. Appreciate the help and definitely will be back when required.

Best Deals Ever

George at sydney tools went above and beyond to get me the best price for what I needed . The professionalism and knowledge of George and the staff made it a pleasure to deal with.. Thanks boys

Lukeyboy
Lukeyboy

k

Great service!

Michael chased the part when it was out of shop stock and sent me notification after getting it in store and set it aside for us to collect. Great service.

Extremely helpful

I have to say That buying online and in the store of Sydney Tools has always been brilliant, the way they post items is quick and efficient and recently I visited the Store where I was amazed to see a collection of proper trade quality tools honestly represented. I spoke with several of the staff and found them all helpful, knowledgeable and friendly, it isn't often you go into a tool shop in regular clothing and be treated with respect, I know I will be buying from this store again and again because I trust their advice and integrity when it comes to matching my need to the right tool for the job.

Tomi
Tomi

I meant to mention Steve Saad who was my point of contact, he is professional, courteous and welcoming.

Marshal

Marshal

Every time I'm in store the guys are friendly and go out of there way to look after me, thanks guys!

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Extra part needed for pressure blaster

Lawrence was excellent. It was easy to contact the business, and he was on the ball in getting the part I needed.
Just how customer service should be......perfect.

Great dealing with you

Thank you, so helpful.
Highly recommended. Easy to deal with excellent range & stuff.
Free postage, when I get my parcel was nicely packaged & prepared.

GEORGE

I had a great experience dealing with your sales person George what a wonderful man because of his attitude and being so helpful I will purchase from u guys again thanks George

Great customer service.

I had been exploring a new brand that I came across - ‘Festool’ and George the store manager has been invaluable in his knowledge and assistance for this product, his customer service, and genuine interest in helping me has resulted in me spending considerable time and money purchasing Festool products.

Buddy

BuddyARNCLIFFE

Great service, great products.

My experience with Sydney Tools has been a good one. George and the team at Alexandria are friendly, helpful and they offer great service and great products.

ItalSydney, NSW

Faulty Milwaukee Cordless Saw

I bought a Milwaukee cordless saw from a store.
The tool was faulty but thanks to the help of SydneyTools customer service Rachel, I got a new tool in so short time.
Rachel did such a great job !
Thanks again to Rachel for the great help and thanks do SydneyTools to have such a good customer service!
After this experience I will buy again and again from SydneyTools.
Cheers

Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate you giving me the time to restore your faith in Sydney Tools.
Regards,
Rachel

Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Thank you Giovanni, you are too kind. It is feedback like this which encourages my team and I to continue in delivering the best service possible. You were a pleasure to deal with.

Faulty goods

All the Chinese goods sydney tools sell like Chicago they will never honour the warranty , they are sub standard tools .the sales men are completely abnoxious when it comes to a warranty claim and that's even with a client that spends in excess of 20 k in the storE

AvgJoeSydney

Refusing consumers legal refund claims

AvgJoe

Contact NSW Fair Trading to discuss and visit ACCC to learn more about consumer protections and what may be applicable in your circumstances. Be prepared to put your claims in writing and have your refund request refused. Good Luck

Slims775

Slims775AU

Lazy

I went to Sydney Tools at Botany. I felt like because I did not know exactly what I wanted and was taking my time that they could not wait to get rid of me.
I heard them give a discount to the guy in front of me, when I chose my tool and asked they said no price as marked. They would not budge or throw in a drillbit and the guy before received an makita fast charger for the same price as a regular one.
Yes cheapest around but I do not like the attitude nor the fact you cant go anywhere else for a better deal

Lazy staff, 3 different opinions from 3 different guys behind the counter, no customer satisfaction