Sydney Tools NSW, Smithfield

Sydney Tools NSW, Smithfield

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service!!!

The team at Sydney Tools Smithfield deserve the recognition for their service ethic, especially Minod who served me. He went out of his way to do everything he could to get a specific product in store for my order. He followed up as promised and was respectful at all times. I have a small business in the wedding industry and my experience at Sydney Tools was worthy of how we serve our clients. Great experience, friendly, helpful and Professional. This is a hidden gem in the middle of Smithfield! Well done to you all!!

Store LocationSmithfield, NSW
Bassan Elrich

Bassan ElrichSydney, NSW

Great service! Thanks Mounir!

Excellent range of products and well laid out. Want to especially thank Mounir for the top service he provided me. He went out of his way to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I ended up spending more than intended because of his genuine approach. Will be revisiting this store definitely.

Excellent Service

Fantastic customer service from Paul always prompt and reliable. Wide range of items to select from. Totally recommend the Smithfield Store. All staff are very friendly and helpful. Thanks Guys

Store Locationsmithfield
Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools
Maryanne
Maryanne

Thanks Sussan

Tristan

TristanSydney, NSW

Great Store Massive selection now at Smithfield Sydney tools competitive pricing helpful service.

Great Store Recommended. Go See Phillip Stuccio I picked up a Makita Combo Kit DLX4102T and a few other things and he was very helpful. very responsive via email had order ready for pickup in no time and as I had my kid with me it was hard to carry the gear so I was surprised with some proper service as he even carried the boxes to my vehicle in the poring rain top bloke. Now that they are @ 45 Victoria street round the corner from their old location the store has a huge selection and really well organised.

Store LocationSydney Tools NSW, Smithfield.

Customer Service Provided By Phillip Stuccio

Phil always goes above and beyond with his customer service. Always willing to assist.

One very happy customer. Keep up the good job phil

Awesome timing

Loved the customers service, everyone was so friendly and would definitely go back and recommend to others. Thank you to the Smithfield team.

Dave D4G

Dave D4GNew South Wales

Outstanding service!!!!

Great business to deal with, knowledgeable about everything they sell and more and know how to look after a customer!!!
Danny and George, thank you for your help and assistance you have our business no question!

D4G

KayQue

KayQueSydney, NSW

Sydney Tools Smithfield

Danny is super prompt and helpful which is important in our fast paced business. Cannot fault his service. Communication has always been responsive. Store seems to always be able to get hold of various unique hard to get items.

The hole team at Smithfield

Thanks to Paul and the team at Smithfield, they know there stuff and are extremely helpful.
great range of tools

Hanson

HansonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible Service

Bought something before Xmax online for pick up and one month past no sign of my package. Emailed twice no reply and telephoned to be told that it is out of stock now so I have to wait for back order and no ETA and they don't refund but they only do store credits. Will never buy from them again.

Shop LocationNSW, Smithfield

Great company to deal with.

I have dealt with Michael on all of my purchases, and he has always been a professional to deal with.

Scotty G

Scotty GNorthern Region, NSW

Willing to work with clients where others are not

I needed to modify a Makita 18v tool kit to better suit my needs, and Kevin was more than happy, helpful and willing to work out a deal. Where other dealers I asked were not. Sydney tools at Smithfield was recommended by a friend and he was right.
Thanks Kevin

Amazing Service

I visted the smithfield sydney tools store, as i walked in the store i was kindly greeted by Andre I needed a new knife something simple and he was glad to help me and explain the difference in types that were available once he found the one i needed i also ended up being charmed in to buying some Milwaukee hand tools which i love. Thanks Andre keep up the great service mate!!

Gus

GusWetherill Park

Fantastic service

Fantastic service from Shane Foster at NSW, Dulwich Hill Branch of Sydney Tools, thank you for your prompt reply and quotation sent. We will go ahead with the order.

August 17th 2017 Update: very cooperative and helpful

Phillip was very cooperative and helpful by following up with us & Makita to make sure the right product is ordered along with accessories. Very happy with the service.

September 6th 2017 Update: Fantastic & Professional Service

Fantastic & Professional Service from Phil who made sure that the transaction goes smoothly as there was some confusion with item & spare part code numbers. Phil contacted the supplier and verified the right code numbers.
Thank you for your excellent customer service !

Good service

Phil was fast and efficient in getting the payment organised to allow for a timely shipping of the tool I desired. Thank you Sydney tools.

Find out how Sydney Tools NSW, Smithfield compares to other Hardware Shops

Michael was extremely knowledgable about the product i was after and gave me some great advice on how to maintain my tool. Im very happy with my purchase and with the service i recieved.

Steve B

Steve B

Restored faith

I have made a number of successful purchases from Sydney tools in Castle Hill and more recently Smithfield, my most recent purchase went a little wrong but Michael in Smithfield went out of his way to correct the issue, he did what he said he would and I didn't have to chase him up like most, his customer service and product knowledge were excellent! Appreciate the effort Michael!

Service excellence

Had a few questions that needed answers and Damian provided clear and concise answers to all of them. Very high product knowledge and therefore very helpful. Will continue to trade with Sydney Tools.

Greg Wilson

Greg WilsonSydney, NSW

Great help in-store, which is rare these days !!

Great support from friendly and very helpful guys Michael today and Paul yesterday over the phone.
Michael was particularly helpful today showing me how to operate part of a product I was purchasing and offering another item that increased my warranty period.
Great work Michael, a big thanks.

Shop LocationNSW, Smithfield

Excellent service from Michael Winner at Smithfield store for a over the phone purchase! Perfect!!

One of the best online shopping experiences, and Michael Winner was prompt, no fuss, straight to the point but in a polite way. I even got a call back informing that my purchase of 2 items would come from different locations and therefore not to worry if I receive my goods in 2 different parcels! I am definitely coming back to this shop! So many Australian stores have bad service, and the ones that have good staff will continue to grow!
Regards Andrew Hill