Sydney Tools NSW, Taren Point

Sydney Tools NSW, Taren Point

Thanks chad

Chad was very helpful and I would recommend him to any tool buyer. See you again soon.
Sorted me out with my new power tools kit.
Milwaukee knowledge is outstanding. Well done

Store LocationTaren point

Michael

MichaelSydney

A++++

Very helpful team at Taren Point store, great prices and trading hours are very convenient, I would highly recommend to D.I.Y and tradesmen.

Great, honest and fast service. 100% will be shopping here again

Rang up the store and spoke to Adam who helped me out with what I needed and any questions I had. Everything I wanted he was able to get for me at the best price and gave me great advice for the products I was about to receive. He seemed genuine and very informative and I will be coming back to him if I need any more tools from Sydney tools. Would 100% recommend Adam to deal with if anyone needs tools from their store.

Whopper

WhopperPerth

Great service, good knowledge, legitimate transaction. Will definitely do business with again

I almost ordered online (interstate customer) then rang the store to confirm my questions. This store had Great service, good knowledge and did a legitimate transaction. Will definitely do business with again.

Mick R

Mick RAlbion park

Attentive friendly service

I bought a press and a bench grinder from Adam T from the Taren Point store. This was a purchase for a workshop and Adam made sure the products were exactly what we needed. I have purchased from him before and am glad i made sure i dealt with him again. Awesome, friendly staff memeber you have there. Good work !

Anthony777

Anthony777

Customer Service.

I can not fault the customer service. I did purchase a Husqvarna TS 400 F Brick cutter. I was offered a spare saw blade as an incentive to buy. Price was great and happy to get a free blade. I did have a small problem with whether or not the brick cutter came with a saw blade. Every email was answered in minutes to which is worth GOLD to me. It seems there was a bit of confusion trying to get the right information but at the end of the day it was great communication and people do make mistakes including me. Happy with the product and 10 out of 10 for great customer communication and thanks for the blade:)

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

DUANE & HIS TEAM AMAZING SERVICE!!

I have dealt with Duane for a long time,purchasing tools for the company I work for, he is very helpful & friendly and always looks after us in price, I would recommend Duane & his team at Sydney Tools Taren Point for anyone looking to purchase tools for Business or personal use.
Keep up the great work!!

Chad the man

Thanks chad. Always a pleasure dealing with you. I look forward to doing more great deals.
My number one tool shop

Perfect item perfect service

Duane (Taren Point), Thank you for your excellent assistance with my purchase. Good price and prompt delivery, what more could you ask.
Pleasure doing business with you.

Sydney Tools
Duane C.Sydney Tools

Thank's Trevor, we are glad you were satisfied with Duane's service and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Chad

Chads service was great, made the process nice and easy. Would recommend to anyone needing tools.

Well done Sydney tools !

Chad

Chad gave a good overview of the tools including all of the accessories that come with it. Also offered the combo of both guns.

Rikki

RikkiDapto

Sydney tools Taren Point

Best customer service at your Taren Point store! Went in to purchase a gift for my dad's birthday and was overwhelmed with Jason's customer service, very professional and well mannered. As soon as i entered the store he was ready to help and offer his knowledge. Will Definetly be back and recommend your store to friends and family

Sydney tools taren point

Just like to say as a female walking into Taren Point Sydney Tool the service was out standing the guys were really friendly and helpful I needed a present for my Husband birthday they went out of the way to make the experience very easy I really recommend any Female need help to get tools

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

To Jay and the team at Sydney Tools. Great to see a genuine approach to to after sales service.

This is a genuine review and I'm very happy to say that Jay and the team at Sydney Tools take a Genuine and Professional approach to sales and after sales service. Good work Guys.

ben

bensydney

Warranty issue

Exhausted trying to deal with them, 6 weeks to check a sola level never again stick with stabila.
Put up a fus now I'm banned from the store.

Excellent service

I phoned to order 2 Makita products and to get some information. Jay answered and it was so good to find someone who knew his products and so patient and knowledgeable in his explanation.

Good Experience

My experience at Sydney Tools was complimented by a highly knowledgeable young tool expert, Chad. Chad provided great advice on the different products I was interested in whilst at the same time coaching his fellow staff. Keep up the great work Chad. Norman

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

Great store with a very friendly vibe. Big thanks to Chad for excellent service. Keep up the good work Sydney tools

Goldiecoaster

GoldiecoasterGold Coast

DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

Disgusted by the service!!!!

Absolutely disgusted by how they treat first time customers for over the phone orders. Getting treated as a criminal and accusing us of possibly using a stolen credit card! How dare you! [name removed] & his manager do not know a single thing about customer service! Once the payment went through and we could prove we were not using a "stolen credit card" no apology was given!
The way they spoke to our office lady was so degrading, she was close to tears.