Sydney Tools NSW, Taren Point

Sydney Tools NSW, Taren Point (page 3 of 4)

4.4

Very happy with the advise, service and more importantly the price. It was cheaper for me to bundle 2 Bosch professional impact drills than buy a single one from Bunnings! Thanks Chad.

Great Prices. Excellent Service

Ordered three items from website with phone follow up. Friendly helpful advice & good prices. Delivery very quick
Definitely a retailer to contact for power tools.

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

Chaddi was helpful in getting my Paslode guns serviced and was very willing to assist me with anything else I was after or any tools I inquired about. Keep up the good work!

Friendly staff

Chad was friendly and approachable, with extensive knowledge of the products in store. Happy to recommend the store to friends and will be sure to return for future purchases.

Aaaa

Great service everyone very friendly. Chad is very friendly. Store is very well laid out and great to window shop.

Excellent product and service

Chicago 50 compressor. Powerful, efficient and very very very very very quiet. Chad was very helpful. A1 service. Will be back again.

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

The one and only....... Sydney tools Taren Point !!!

To all the boys at Sydney tools Taren point... I'd like to say how terrible you all are, but it's just not the case.
Thanks for all you good work, all the help and great service. you guys are always professional and approachable. A big shout out to Jason for all his imput and direction with all my purchases. By the way Jas, I like you mate but you need to stop hitting on me !!!! Your just not my type.
Keep up the good work boys, it's a pleasure dealing with you all.

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

This guy was very knowledgeable about all of the products the store had available. Great asset to the team at Sydney tools

Great Service

Matt was terrific helping me out with great pricing and information on our WEKA DK1603 core drill. The drill was shipped out the next day and arrived safely. We are yet to use the drill but are very confident in the product. Whether shopping online, or in store, or over the phone, as I have done previously, you always get great service.
Thanks heaps.

Daz

DazPerth

Excellent service

I called up over the phone and spoke with Chad. I received prompt attention, no waiting/holding on the line. Excellent product knowledge and fast service so I can can continue on with my busy day.

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

Its the place for the tools

Great service and always knows the best tool for the job. Friendly service good quality tools and equipment everytime on time

Very happy

Thank you to Carlos and the Kresta team you provided us with excellent service and an even better product. It was a very easy process from start to finish.

Wassermann

Wassermann

Very helpful

Nathan found what I was looking for and gave me the advice I needed and he remembered me and gave more advice later. Plus when we got disconnected he called me back.

Great service.

Hi Nathan. That was great service and saved me time instead of mucking around. Definitely coming back in future. Thanks again.

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

taren point the best of sydnry tools

all of the staff are friendly and helpfull.i like to deal with duane or matt these guys give me great service, top pricing, and my equipment is deliverd to my door very promtly.

Ak74

Ak74sydney

Appalling customer service at Taren Point!!

If you really have your heart set on using Kresta than look for another store and stay away from Taren point! Otherwise, be ready for incompetent, uncaring, rude and lazy customer service as that is all you will get. We didnt end up going ahead with our purchase with Kresta at all, out of fear of what else we would come up against. Glad we didnt now, particularly after becoming aware of similar complaints and reading poor reviews about the product itself.

Kresta
Kresta K.Kresta

Happy customer!

Have used Kresta a number of times now. Very pleased each & every time. Olga = wonderful Product range = excellent Delivery & Install = superb

Great service from Kresta taren Point

Kresta were very helpful, service was very good, measurement and installation were very efficient. I'd absolutely recommend Kresta Taren Point

Chad Sydney Tools Taren Point

I am a large account customer with Sydney Tools i buy everything through them.I highly recommend Sydney Tools to everyone,they have a wide range of tools to suit all your needs & budget, Everything they have is of great quality.They never have anything useless unlike other tool shops & hardware stores therefore saving you time & money.
I only deal with Chaddi at the Taren Point Store, I have been dealing with him for a number of years now because he has an extensive knowledge,He is always professional & helpful not just to me but to everyone that comes in. He always processes orders very quickly.As far as i'm concerned he is a valuable employee to the company & always will be.

Sydney Tools
Duane C.Sydney Tools

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Adrian. We are glad that you are happy with the service that Chaddi provides for you and we look forward to more positive transactions with you in the future

Abe

AbeCaringbah

Excellent!!

Been using Sydney Tools for about 12months now. Recently served by Jay who always goes out of his way to meet the customers needs. Highly recommended