4.4

Tam

TamSydney, NSW

Perfect service

The boys helped me today Jason, Scott, Adam, Matt and Matt, customer service was exceptional, they understand how a women in a tool shop hard it can be! I will be back especially to see Jason!!!

Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Thanks chad

Chad was very helpful and I would recommend him to any tool buyer. See you again soon.
Sorted me out with my new power tools kit.
Milwaukee knowledge is outstanding. Well done

Michael

MichaelSydney

A++++

Very helpful team at Taren Point store, great prices and trading hours are very convenient, I would highly recommend to D.I.Y and tradesmen.

Great, honest and fast service. 100% will be shopping here again

Rang up the store and spoke to Adam who helped me out with what I needed and any questions I had. Everything I wanted he was able to get for me at the best price and gave me great advice for the products I was about to receive. He seemed genuine and very informative and I will be coming back to him if I need any more tools from Sydney tools. Would 100% recommend Adam to deal with if anyone needs tools from their store.

Whopper

WhopperPerth

Great service, good knowledge, legitimate transaction. Will definitely do business with again

I almost ordered online (interstate customer) then rang the store to confirm my questions. This store had Great service, good knowledge and did a legitimate transaction. Will definitely do business with again.

Mick R

Mick RAlbion park

Attentive friendly service

I bought a press and a bench grinder from Adam T from the Taren Point store. This was a purchase for a workshop and Adam made sure the products were exactly what we needed. I have purchased from him before and am glad i made sure i dealt with him again. Awesome, friendly staff memeber you have there. Good work !

Anthony777

Anthony777

Customer Service.

I can not fault the customer service. I did purchase a Husqvarna TS 400 F Brick cutter. I was offered a spare saw blade as an incentive to buy. Price was great and happy to get a free blade. I did have a small problem with whether or not the brick cutter came with a saw blade. Every email was answered in minutes to which is worth GOLD to me. It seems there was a bit of confusion trying to get the right information but at the end of the day it was great communication and people do make mistakes including me. Happy with the product and 10 out of 10 for great customer communication and thanks for the blade:)

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

DUANE & HIS TEAM AMAZING SERVICE!!

I have dealt with Duane for a long time,purchasing tools for the company I work for, he is very helpful & friendly and always looks after us in price, I would recommend Duane & his team at Sydney Tools Taren Point for anyone looking to purchase tools for Business or personal use.
Keep up the great work!!

Chad the man

Thanks chad. Always a pleasure dealing with you. I look forward to doing more great deals.
My number one tool shop

Chad

Chads service was great, made the process nice and easy. Would recommend to anyone needing tools.

Well done Sydney tools !

Chad

Chad gave a good overview of the tools including all of the accessories that come with it. Also offered the combo of both guns.

Rikki

RikkiDapto

Sydney tools Taren Point

Best customer service at your Taren Point store! Went in to purchase a gift for my dad's birthday and was overwhelmed with Jason's customer service, very professional and well mannered. As soon as i entered the store he was ready to help and offer his knowledge. Will Definetly be back and recommend your store to friends and family

Sydney tools taren point

Just like to say as a female walking into Taren Point Sydney Tool the service was out standing the guys were really friendly and helpful I needed a present for my Husband birthday they went out of the way to make the experience very easy I really recommend any Female need help to get tools

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

To Jay and the team at Sydney Tools. Great to see a genuine approach to to after sales service.

This is a genuine review and I'm very happy to say that Jay and the team at Sydney Tools take a Genuine and Professional approach to sales and after sales service. Good work Guys.

Excellent service

I phoned to order 2 Makita products and to get some information. Jay answered and it was so good to find someone who knew his products and so patient and knowledgeable in his explanation.

Good Experience

My experience at Sydney Tools was complimented by a highly knowledgeable young tool expert, Chad. Chad provided great advice on the different products I was interested in whilst at the same time coaching his fellow staff. Keep up the great work Chad. Norman

Shop LocationNSW, Taren Point

Great store with a very friendly vibe. Big thanks to Chad for excellent service. Keep up the good work Sydney tools

Always reliable

Been using Chad at Sydney tools for a while now, Makes it easy getting what i need, A simple email to him and he comes back with the gear I need quiet quickly.
Recommend these guys to everyone.

dennis wells

dennis wellscoominya qld

genset

Good. Duane Clark looked after me extremely well, was very informative and knew exactly what he was talking about. I would recommend him to anyone needing help in any sales query.

Crys

CrysBenalla

Perfect service and perfect product

So very happy with the amazing service provided, they were all too happy to answer any question I had and went to every length to make me happy. Product arrived promptly and has been well used. Many thanks Chad :)