Sydney Tools Physical Store

• Return Claim MadeYes (28) · No

Arthur

ArthurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Need warranty to a week or so not 12 weeks

Makita 18v caulking gun issue they told 8 weeks to 12 before look at item. Warranty worth nothing. What do I use in the meantime for work. Very dissatisfying do I have to purchase another gun?????

Store LocationSunshine Victoria
Pangga11

Pangga11Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I will Never buy tools from this Store .

I Bought a Mikita Tile cutter , when I try to use it , it’s a Lemon .
I took it back , the manager told me that it will take 8 Weeks to be repaired.
But it’s a new Mikita tool , why do I have to go through this ; I said .
He replied : it’s a company policy.
Sydney tools ( Company ) , I will never ever buy anything from you again , live and learn .
Never Sydney Tools again .Ciooo

Store LocationSunshine
James S.

James S.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

WORST PLACE FOR TOOLS

Worst place you could possibly shop at. I would not recommend shopping here. Workers are rude and disrespectful, they were all on their mobile phones, when asked for assistance they brushed my question off. I bought a drills that broke within the week when asked for a refund I was told that they don’t offer refunds. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Store LocationMitchell, A.C.T

ljet.g4

ljet.g4Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks for showing me why I'll never buy from Sydney tools again.

Bobby L.

Bobby L.Sydney, NSW

Very bad service, This is my first time and last time to this store

Bought products within one weeks, it fault in first used. Take back ask replacement or refund ( poor quality).
But only offer repair , manager are very rudely. I should read company review before I go.

Store LocationTaren Point

PLEASE DO NOT BUY OFF SYDNEY TOOLS

terrible, sent wrong equipment constantly ignored emails and phone conversations and did not replace the incorrect stuff they sent, Total tools will match & beat Sydney tools, they will give you the service if something is wrong- do not use sydney tools they will steal your money and not supply the goods you order. absolute criminals

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 Months waiting for REFUND

I purchased a petrol typhoon pressure washer that twice failed. First time I took it back after 2 hours of use fouled a plug, After returned to me, the pump actually spat a nut and water came pouring out on use. Video to show. I am going through a waiting period of around 3 months without one phone call from Senior position or email on what is going on. Customer service cannot get through tried and tried. I have rang many times and been in touch with [name removed] senior regarding this matter. Phone call to prove. This should have been refundable immediately i don’t want a problem / repaired item that didnt even see 3 hours of use. Where are you Sydney tools?

Store LocationMoorabin
Shrug

ShrugSydney Surrounds, NSW

Why I unsubscribed from Sydney Tools

Jody Watt

Jody WattMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Never purchase from this company!!!

Purchased Xtorque Cobalt Drill Bit set, states that these are extremely strong, damaged the first use when being used on mild steel. Required a refund but they will not honour a refund. Have been dealing with this now for weeks and not happy with outcome. Am not interested in a replacement as feel the next one will damage just as easy. Will recommend not purchasing any further products from this company. We as a company will not be making any further purchases from Sydney Tools. It would have been easier to refund our $99.00

Store LocationRoselands

JMANG

JMANGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not Honour Warranties

Bought a Gensafe 3500 used only a number of times over the period of 12 Months, power stopped being delivered to outlets and ran rough. Returned for warranty repair and was advised it had too much oil inside, and wouldn't turn over and said it was my fault (oil was never touched from new) and it wasn't worth fixing and returned it me in pieces. When it was taken apart I took to another local tool shop and they diagnosed as an internal collapsed bearing. Had it fixed there instead.

Kenneth N.

Kenneth N.Sydney, NSW

No refunds

After reading some reviews here I now know they are a bunch of crooks. I bought a tool and had to go back 3 times. Firstly they sold me a dinasour jigsaw and even they themselves surprised an obselete product are still in store. When I took it back for a refund they said they have no cash. Offer to pay me back to my account. Money never came back. 3 weeks already

Store LocationAlexandria
Rodney E.

Rodney E.Sydney, NSW

Very poor customer service refused to give refund or exchange on my faulty fan even though agreed it was faulty

B Sarge

B SargeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

absolutely 100% terrible

While Sydney tools may be the cheapest, their customer support is the worst hands down.
We have recently purchased a concrete saw witch not only zapped me but continually failed to start.
Although taking over two months to look at it, they now tell me that its warranty is void because it has concrete slurry and water on it. Really! this is a concrete saw? !!! with a water point
you will be hearing more from me.... in the meantime i hope someone might honor their product....

Store LocationRoselands/ cambeltown, Purchased Epping Vic
jumpy d.

jumpy d.Sydney, NSW

Sydney Tools - worst shopping experience ever

Sam F.

Sam F.Sydney, NSW

Lies misleading not what I paid for

Store LocationCampbeltown

azure105

azure105

Products are great but refunds are HORRIBLE

Excellent costume service

Ahmed, has done an excellent job on customer service and sales, has honestly help me out so much Im am very happy with my purchase and deal that I got. Thanks Ahmed Gregory hills

Store LocationGregory hills
Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Ricardo

RicardoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Andrew Buckley at Sydney Tools Castle Hill

Had an issue with a missing part on a new product I bought from Sydney Tools. After 15 months finally rang up as the angry rude customer - had run out of tolerance. Guy there called Andrew Buckley told me I had every right to be pi**ed and set about sorting the issue for me. Within forty eight hours had the part delivered to my door! Andrew Buckley I will be back to buy from you in the future. Fixed a problem caused by someone else and never flinched from the job!

Nahid

NahidSydney, NSW

Refund policy

No staff knows when the refund will be processed. Not even idea 1/2 week time. The staff member replied- only the Direct process the refunds and he does not have all day to do this.

Store LocationCampbellTown
Rohan

RohanMelbourne

Very bad first impression for a customer

Store LocationSydney tools Dandenong south