Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store (page 2 of 75)

VIC, NSW, ACT

1,482 reviews

A-Mill Carpentry

A-Mill CarpentrySydney, NSW

Sydney Tools Alexandria

George Tahan and his team at Sydney Tools Alexandria are fantastic. I've been using them for our business since day one. Weather its specialized tools or products, repairs or advise, George and his team in Alexandria are professional and fast.

Store LocationSydney Tools Alexandria

Sydney Tools - Alexandria - 5 Star Service

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for numerous years, not just for the great deals & massive range of products but also for the great service. George Tahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. These guys always go the extra mile for us & I cant recommend this store enough.

Store LocationSydney Tools Alexandria

Helpfull staff

Tarick has been awesome & very supportive 5 star will recommend anyone to see him for a sale at the store, very pleased with service & will come back again for sure

Store LocationSmithfield nsw

Happy customer

The service I received from Nathan was above and beyond we had a laugh and he was honest fair. Thank you again mate,marine grade stainless is hard to drill through we found out.

Richard O'Hea

Richard O'HeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought a part.

Phoned Sydney tools Epping Vic,spoke to Jorden who was extremely helpful and got the accessory I required,great service Jorden,you are a asset to Sydney Tools,it is very difficult to get any kind of service
these days,but you went way beyond that,you deserve a pay rise, LOL.
Cheers. Richard.

Store LocationEpping Victoria.
Ana Floyd T

Ana Floyd TPenrith

Jack was very helpful, knows the product well and provided some helpful tips on how to use the Makita drop saw I got from their store. He even helped me carry this tool to load it in the car. Greatly guy easy to deal with and great customer service. Thanks Jack from Sydney Tools Penrith

Store LocationPenrith

Unreal customer service

Matt From Sydney tools really helped me out, gave me good advice and set me up with a couple freebies to get me going as I start my apprenticeship, absolute legend sydney tools > total tools

Store LocationBlackburn

It’s beautiful place to shop

I’m Formworker and concreting and Steelfixing , I’m happy with my job and I by all my tools from Sydney tools , always they look after the customer and keep them happy specialy George

Perfect item from Sydney tools and makita

The people at the epping branch are the best sydney tools workers!!! I have lived in sydney canberra and now melbourne and I have never been treated with respect like I did with epping branch! And im someone thats got over 20k tools from sydney tools in the past!
Jordan and Brad!

Store LocationEpping branch

Elisha R.

Elisha R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience and an even better team

Great experience. Dylan was incredibly helpful, he got me sorted in ten minutes with exactly what I needed. 10/10 and without a doubt will be shopping there again. Couldn't ask for more especially in this covid madness.

Store LocationSunshine, Victoria
Kaylie

KaylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service from Brad

Started out a bit rocky with some of the staff but Brad quickly fixed everything up for me and provided great customer service. Leaving a very happy customer and will deal with Brad again!

Store LocationEpping
Mark Beattie

Mark BeattieSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

These guys really know there stuff, Robert was extremely helpful, going to the detail of machine manual of a product i had purchased to ensure i had the correct compressor for my machine.
Legend, keep up the amazing service.

Store LocationDulwich Hill
Tommy T.

Tommy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They people are sick

These people are sick they only want your money and never help if you have a problem
I bought festool sander used for 1 day and the pad doesn’t stick to sand paper they accused me of swapping the old pad
They are so dumb we spend $1025 on festool the pad is $80

If I got an old pad would it be cheaper for me to replace the pad rather buy new machine ???

Store LocationSunshine
Scotty

ScottySydney Surrounds, NSW

customer service was outstanding

Toni Bozinovski from your Dulwich hill store is an absolute asset to your team extremely good service always out of his way to help & contact me to see my orders are good & on the way & if i need help
Highly recommend Sydney Tools Dulwich Hill & Tony their salesman ... 5 star..

Excellent Customer Service

Exceptional customer service from Brad and John (salespersons). Thanks for the additional options and in detail advice, which then I was able to choose the most appropriate product. Thank you to you both again for making the process easy.

Store LocationEpping, VIC

Great experience again

I was going to purchase some tools and 18V batteries from the opposition (TT), but since I got a great deal from Sydney tools (Epping) last time, I tried them again. Dom (salesperson) and Sammy (manager) helped me with selecting the correct tools and also gave me the best price anywhere in Victoria and posted them for free. I will always be buying my tools from Sydney tools. I highly recommend them as they are very courteous, knowledgeable and ALWAYS have the best prices.

Store LocationEpping (Victoria)

Customer service at its BEST

Huge THANKS to Robert Mcnamara for his professionalism and quick response - supplying a product in trying KOVID times for VIC. Everything (from checking goods on stock, taking the order, organising courier and supplying the paperwork) was flawless. Thank you Robert.

Store LocationDulwich Hill
Kfill

Kfill

store service

purchased 2 new pressure cleaners 5.5 K and a few fittings to go with them had to continually chase up extras we purchased as they were supposed to be mailed out ,2 items turned up 3rd adapter did not when back over to store at Archerfeild for the 3rd time promised it would come still have not seen it given up now back to trade tools to buy part

Store LocationArcherfeild Brisbane

Really helpful staff!

Been dealing with Robert at Dulwich Hill for a couple of months now. Patient, puts up with my endless questions and if he doesn't know the answer on the spot, researches and gets back to me! When I last wrote, I was considering a $5K package he had put together. I subsequently added another couple of $K and ordered. Of course, once you get your tools and start using them, you realise there are other things you need, so Robert is back on the job and has been researching track guides, portable work benches, clamps and a vise! While I'm pretty good on chasing info via Dr Google, there is nothing like solid advice from someone who knows tools backwards and doesn't spin me a bunch of marketing crap!

Store LocationSydney Tools, Dulwich Hill NSW

Excellent service.

Kudos to Nick S at the Underwood store for following up a small part that was really important for our business. Great job. Got the part and organised delivery no problem.

Store LocationUnderwood