Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store (page 2 of 72)

VIC, NSW, ACT
4.6 from 1,423 reviews

1,423 reviews

YH2276

YH2276Sydney

Great Service

After the first purchase George provided the service making you feel like part of the family, very quickly established a first name basis customer relation. George knew what expectation I had and subsequent purchases were with minimal fuss. When I moved to a new project elsewhere I still returned to Alexandria

Fantastic service!

Served by George from the Alexandria store. Very informative, specific and helped me choose the right makita kit to suit my needs. Thanks George, I would definitely recommend Sydney tools, and I will be back for more.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Great service Sydney Tools Alexandria

Been seeing George for a few years now. Always has great service, knowledge and very helpful. He is the man to see, reason why I still shop with Sydney tools

Georgio Mendez

Georgio MendezSydney, NSW

By George! Change name to Galaxy tools! Service was out of this world!

George I think his name was greeted me with a smile that would have melted an icy pole. Knowledge of the tools was fantastic. Will shop here again! Fantastic all round!

aris t.

aris t.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

After making my first purchase over 4 years ago, everytime since then that I have needed something tool related I am drawn back to Sydney tools alexandria store to see George T. His standards of service are second to none ! He is always helpful and guides me in the direction to make the correct purchase or to give me sound advice and his honest opinion.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Fantastic one stop shop for DIY tools.

I was approached and asked if I needed assistance by George. Not only was he helpful but suggested a few other things that I may require after I explained I was doing some DIY at home.
I would offer this guy a job with my company if he was interested!

Amazing products, better service

I came in unsure and left with what I needed. George was very patient and provided great advice and amazing service Couldn’t recommend them any higher. I will be back. Five stars

Great friendly service

GEORGE at Alexandria store is always so helpful and full of knowledge about what way I should go with with power tools for my company and when I should venture out to new brands in my fleet

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Went in to buy high pressure water cleaner and was greeted by a sales rep named george. Lovely guy and showed me a range of different cleaners and walked out with petrol water cleaner that has been amazing.

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 Months waiting for REFUND

I purchased a petrol typhoon pressure washer that twice failed. First time I took it back after 2 hours of use fouled a plug, After returned to me, the pump actually spat a nut and water came pouring out on use. Video to show. I am going through a waiting period of around 3 months without one phone call from Senior position or email on what is going on. Customer service cannot get through tried and tried. I have rang many times and been in touch with [name removed] senior regarding this matter. Phone call to prove. This should have been refundable immediately i don’t want a problem / repaired item that didnt even see 3 hours of use. Where are you Sydney tools?

Store LocationMoorabin

The team at Sydney tools are amazing

Adrian at Sydney tools in Epping is very knowledgeable about the product range in his store. As a carpenter I asked him some very pointed questions for which his response was quick and straight to the point which indicated to me that he knew what he was talking about. After researching the tools I thought I wanted on line It turned out that they were not the right ones for the job. The whole team were happy to talk about my needs and how they could best help me. It was very refreshing customer experience and I will be happy shopping with these guys again. I highly recommend Sydney Tools Epping for all your construction needs

Store LocationEpping
Shrug

ShrugSydney Surrounds, NSW

Why I unsubscribed from Sydney Tools

Tim C

Tim CSydney, NSW

Thanks for some great service. Joe was very helpful

Joe provided great service and advice with my purchase of 3 Makita products last Monday and with finalising my lay-by.
This is another example of the consistently helpful service I have had over 10 years using their store.
They are occasionally quite busy, but always helpful when they get to you. After sales service with a couple of repairs (out of many purchases) has been good - very good.

Excellent Customer Service

I spoke to Kevin about my needs for a vacuum and he assisted with my needs, asking questions to make sure I had the right product. Also asking about the works I doing and recommended some products which are very good.

Store LocationPenrith
Kenneth Barrington

Kenneth BarringtonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional service

Scott was very helpful.
Every time we go into the store or call up he always looks after us and is very attentive.
As long as he works at that store my family and I will never shop elsewhere.

Store LocationPenrith

Great service Andrew buckley

Would like to Thank Andrew Buckley for his help today. His knowledge of Power tools and customer service outstanding. Recommended anyone if tge hills area to go down to Sydney tools at Castle hill and ask for Andrew.

Regards
Peter

Store LocationCastle hill
Jody Watt

Jody WattMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Never purchase from this company!!!

Purchased Xtorque Cobalt Drill Bit set, states that these are extremely strong, damaged the first use when being used on mild steel. Required a refund but they will not honour a refund. Have been dealing with this now for weeks and not happy with outcome. Am not interested in a replacement as feel the next one will damage just as easy. Will recommend not purchasing any further products from this company. We as a company will not be making any further purchases from Sydney Tools. It would have been easier to refund our $99.00

Store LocationRoselands

Very good customer service

Love all Sydney Tools stores but this one has the great stock and a huge selection of discount items. Great customer service, I was assisted by Miles who was very helpful from the start up until I got everything I wanted from the store. If you want quick and very good customer service Miles is the go to Man!

Rani

RaniSydney, NSW

Special order came 2 days later

Great service from Ash at the Silverwater store, very friendly and helpful, purchased a vac saw and he special ordered the product and had to me within 48 hours! Called me the second the product landed in store.

Will definitely be going back to see him in the future!

Store LocationSilverwater
Gerson

GersonSydney, NSW

Item as described via shop visit and cash purchase

Ordered some 3M respirator for work in times of pandemic shortages.
Make a cash purchase , said ready on Monday, and they'll call.
They had called on Monday, pickup on Tuesday.
Easy transaction, no issues what so ever, and Item as described.

However, the reason for 4 star is that i suspect they repackaged it to make an extra buck in times of shortage, that is they repackaged the 10 masks per pack into 2 masks per pack.

Store LocationDulwich Hill