Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store (page 3 of 76)

VIC, NSW, ACT

Don’t buy here they are no help with warranty issues

I bought a faulty Mikita product and they have worked against me as much as they can. I notified them of issues 2 hrs after purchasing and returned it within 24 hrs and they have worked against me since

Great customer service

Thanks guys for an unforgettable experience in your store today !
Luke looked after us fantastically..... Will not go anywhere else to buy our tools.
All the staff where so welcoming and helpful.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Exceptional In Store Service from Mick

Just wanted to say my experience as a first time customer was a pleasure with Michael Stuart. I would recommend to any of my customers in the future & I look forward to further dealings.

Great Store

Built a Brillant relationship with George and the team. Willing to source anything we need and always reliable. Brillant store. Its the first place we go for when we need anything

Sam W.

Sam W.Sydney, NSW

The boys are great

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for few years, good prices & great service. We would like to thanks George Tahan for his help
George Rahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. I cant recommend this store enough , all best .

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service - Ahmed

I went in last week, to collect a kit for my sons 18th birthday present. He wanted to swap something out but Ahmed told him, he would lose on value. Ahmed called a Milwaukee rep and my son ended up with a free product and the rep is bringing him some blades, to suit his plumbing trade! I was amazed and so happy, that Ahmed went above and beyond and my son will now be making all of his future purchases at this store.

Great Service

Quick turnaround on supplying a scaffold needed urgently! Thanks Rhys and Nathan for all your help I will be back for all future purchases! Great work Sydney Tools West Gosford!

Tam

TamSydney, NSW

Perfect service

The boys helped me today Jason, Scott, Adam, Matt and Matt, customer service was exceptional, they understand how a women in a tool shop hard it can be! I will be back especially to see Jason!!!

A-Mill Carpentry

A-Mill CarpentrySydney, NSW

Sydney Tools Alexandria

George Tahan and his team at Sydney Tools Alexandria are fantastic. I've been using them for our business since day one. Weather its specialized tools or products, repairs or advise, George and his team in Alexandria are professional and fast.

Sydney Tools - Alexandria - 5 Star Service

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for numerous years, not just for the great deals & massive range of products but also for the great service. George Tahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. These guys always go the extra mile for us & I cant recommend this store enough.

Helpfull staff

Tarick has been awesome & very supportive 5 star will recommend anyone to see him for a sale at the store, very pleased with service & will come back again for sure

Happy customer

The service I received from Nathan was above and beyond we had a laugh and he was honest fair. Thank you again mate,marine grade stainless is hard to drill through we found out.

Richard O'Hea

Richard O'HeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought a part.

Phoned Sydney tools Epping Vic,spoke to Jorden who was extremely helpful and got the accessory I required,great service Jorden,you are a asset to Sydney Tools,it is very difficult to get any kind of service
these days,but you went way beyond that,you deserve a pay rise, LOL.
Cheers. Richard.

Ana Floyd T

Ana Floyd TPenrith

Jack was very helpful, knows the product well and provided some helpful tips on how to use the Makita drop saw I got from their store. He even helped me carry this tool to load it in the car. Greatly guy easy to deal with and great customer service. Thanks Jack from Sydney Tools Penrith

Unreal customer service

Matt From Sydney tools really helped me out, gave me good advice and set me up with a couple freebies to get me going as I start my apprenticeship, absolute legend sydney tools > total tools

Find out how Sydney Tools Physical Store compares to other Hardware Shops

It’s beautiful place to shop

I’m Formworker and concreting and Steelfixing , I’m happy with my job and I by all my tools from Sydney tools , always they look after the customer and keep them happy specialy George

Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Perfect item from Sydney tools and makita

The people at the epping branch are the best sydney tools workers!!! I have lived in sydney canberra and now melbourne and I have never been treated with respect like I did with epping branch! And im someone thats got over 20k tools from sydney tools in the past!
Jordan and Brad!

Elisha R.

Elisha R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience and an even better team

Great experience. Dylan was incredibly helpful, he got me sorted in ten minutes with exactly what I needed. 10/10 and without a doubt will be shopping there again. Couldn't ask for more especially in this covid madness.

Kaylie

KaylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service from Brad

Started out a bit rocky with some of the staff but Brad quickly fixed everything up for me and provided great customer service. Leaving a very happy customer and will deal with Brad again!

Mark Beattie

Mark BeattieSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

These guys really know there stuff, Robert was extremely helpful, going to the detail of machine manual of a product i had purchased to ensure i had the correct compressor for my machine.
Legend, keep up the amazing service.