Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store (page 3 of 8)

VIC, ACT, NSW

4.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (144)

Unreal customer service

Matt From Sydney tools really helped me out, gave me good advice and set me up with a couple freebies to get me going as I start my apprenticeship, absolute legend sydney tools > total tools

It’s beautiful place to shop

I’m Formworker and concreting and Steelfixing , I’m happy with my job and I by all my tools from Sydney tools , always they look after the customer and keep them happy specialy George

Elisha R.

Elisha R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience and an even better team

Great experience. Dylan was incredibly helpful, he got me sorted in ten minutes with exactly what I needed. 10/10 and without a doubt will be shopping there again. Couldn't ask for more especially in this covid madness.

Kaylie

KaylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service from Brad

Started out a bit rocky with some of the staff but Brad quickly fixed everything up for me and provided great customer service. Leaving a very happy customer and will deal with Brad again!

Mark Beattie

Mark BeattieSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

These guys really know there stuff, Robert was extremely helpful, going to the detail of machine manual of a product i had purchased to ensure i had the correct compressor for my machine.
Legend, keep up the amazing service.

Tommy T.

Tommy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They people are sick

These people are sick they only want your money and never help if you have a problem
I bought festool sander used for 1 day and the pad doesn’t stick to sand paper they accused me of swapping the old pad
They are so dumb we spend $1025 on festool the pad is $80

If I got an old pad would it be cheaper for me to replace the pad rather buy new machine ???

Scotty

ScottySydney Surrounds, NSW

customer service was outstanding

Toni Bozinovski from your Dulwich hill store is an absolute asset to your team extremely good service always out of his way to help & contact me to see my orders are good & on the way & if i need help
Highly recommend Sydney Tools Dulwich Hill & Tony their salesman ... 5 star..

Excellent Customer Service

Exceptional customer service from Brad and John (salespersons). Thanks for the additional options and in detail advice, which then I was able to choose the most appropriate product. Thank you to you both again for making the process easy.

Great experience again

I was going to purchase some tools and 18V batteries from the opposition (TT), but since I got a great deal from Sydney tools (Epping) last time, I tried them again. Dom (salesperson) and Sammy (manager) helped me with selecting the correct tools and also gave me the best price anywhere in Victoria and posted them for free. I will always be buying my tools from Sydney tools. I highly recommend them as they are very courteous, knowledgeable and ALWAYS have the best prices.

Customer service at its BEST

Huge THANKS to Robert Mcnamara for his professionalism and quick response - supplying a product in trying KOVID times for VIC. Everything (from checking goods on stock, taking the order, organising courier and supplying the paperwork) was flawless. Thank you Robert.

Kfill

Kfill

store service

purchased 2 new pressure cleaners 5.5 K and a few fittings to go with them had to continually chase up extras we purchased as they were supposed to be mailed out ,2 items turned up 3rd adapter did not when back over to store at Archerfeild for the 3rd time promised it would come still have not seen it given up now back to trade tools to buy part

Really helpful staff!

Been dealing with Robert at Dulwich Hill for a couple of months now. Patient, puts up with my endless questions and if he doesn't know the answer on the spot, researches and gets back to me! When I last wrote, I was considering a $5K package he had put together. I subsequently added another couple of $K and ordered. Of course, once you get your tools and start using them, you realise there are other things you need, so Robert is back on the job and has been researching track guides, portable work benches, clamps and a vise! While I'm pretty good on chasing info via Dr Google, there is nothing like solid advice from someone who knows tools backwards and doesn't spin me a bunch of marketing crap!

Excellent service.

Kudos to Nick S at the Underwood store for following up a small part that was really important for our business. Great job. Got the part and organised delivery no problem.

Eds

EdsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best tool shop for miles

Snyler C.

Snyler C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent attention

It is a store with very good attention and wide range of articles, about the staff members are very friendly and great help, in particular I can say that the times I have been there Natham is very helpfull, he offers me a professional and efficient about the tools that i'm looking for. I recommend 100% this store

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sydney Tools happy to take your order and money , supplying the product nowhere near as urgent

I went into the Sydney Tools Blackburn store in Melbourne , the staff were most helpful
On making and paying my purchase , i was told stock wasn't in store and had to come from Makita.
Were now almost 3 weeks on and still my order isn't in store.
So im out of pocket , cant use said tools to earn an income, at the very least we should not be
paying up front for a floating delivery time. I dont now if its Makita or Sydney Tools that letting me down
But its back to Total Tools for me
NB - I look like getting my bonus batterys though Asut post before i have a tool to use them in .

DJ Braekae

DJ BraekaeSydney, NSW

Rating customer service

I just want to thank Kurtis from Gregory Hills Sydney Tools for his friendly and exceptional customer service. He is also happy to serve a customer with and a smile. I come to this store because of these type of customer service. Oh and also he is very knowledgeable on the products he sale's.
Good Kurtis.
Regards
Terrel

Scott

Scott

Customer service

I have bought from this store on several ocassions. The team are great, the guy I deal with is fantastic, has extensive knowledge, is smart and endeavours to ensure your experience is second to none.
Don't consider anyone else, as these guys are awesome.

Mal

MalCanberra 2600, ACT

Order never placed from supplier.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We have worked in line with Jarred a number of times now, who has supplied our company with the correct tools and advice to get the job done right every time. Great customer service