Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store (page 4 of 8)

VIC, ACT, NSW

4.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (144)

Customer service and range of tools outstanding!

Visited carrum store for the second time, Peter helped me with my list , made informed suggestions. Great service, very refreshing to buy from staff that know their tools ! Thanks again

Chrisa

ChrisaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service by Chaddi El- Hage

We visited the Alexandria store on 27th June and after we picked up what we wanted, we went to the billing counter and was met by this amazing employee Chaddi El -Hage who was very knowledgeable and had excellent customer service. He went out of his way to give our item for free.

Neil J

Neil JSydney, NSW

This staff member knew his stuff and made my day!

Excellent service.

Kevin from Sydney tools helped me today with all tool and hardware needs. Helped me get what I needed quickly and easily and made some good suggestions on other products which I purchased.
Will definitely be coming back here.

Great Service.

Always Call Daniel Hall and get looked after. Excellent Customer Service. We cant get the same Service from the Penrith Store so we will order through Daniel from now on.

Bu Shwerrib

Bu Shwerrib

Much, much better

Stopped dealing with this mob until they got rid of that arrogant manager, Nathan Tosser. Well the change is unbelievable. They are very friendly and helpful. They know their stuff. Thanks Jack. See you again soon.

Alex K.

Alex K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Hi had a very pleasant experience at Sydney tools. I was assisted by joe and he was very knowledgeable and helpful in pointing me into the right direction and assisting me in getting the best value for my money. 5 stars.

Cobaye

CobayeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mixed Experience but attention to customer service.

Whilst my actual experience with Sydney Tools was mixed I do have to go 5 stars for this review due to my interaction with the Sales Manager at their Port Melbourne store, Andrew. At one stage he even offered to drive my goods out to me in his own time to try to make up for shipping delays beyond their company’s control.
From that exemplary effort to go the extra mile I would most definitely shop with them again.

Sunny

SunnySydney, NSW

Alex from Sydney tools Penrith

Due to Covid 19, Festool had some issues with delivery of parts. To make things worse their product registration was also down. In all that time I have experienced the best customer service from Alex. He followed up and got the job done for me and even made the offer to deliver the product directly to me after work in his own time. I can’t ask for more. Thank you Alex and thank you also to Kevin and Brendon. Sydney tools Penrith a great team and should be recognized.

Scott

ScottCentral West, NSW

Brendan from Sydney tools Penrith, highly recommend talking to him he is a book of knowledge excellent sales person

Excellent advice, very easy to deal with and answered all my questions I had for him, he set me up with all my gear I needed to get me under way with my welding, thanks

reviews

reviewsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried to charge me 55% too much

Went to the store , chose the Xtorque Angle driver bit holder, model no: XTAD01, $29 on the shelf ticket. Went to the counter, man said, that will be $45, I looked suprised and looked over towards the display. he said," Oh you are looking over there...OK" and then charged me $29 .
Came home check on line, price was $45!! plus $10 delivery.

Ridzwan

RidzwanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful, professional staffs at Hoppers Crossing Store.

Sales team a good especially TONI

I have had slowness with the overwhelmed On-line service team and found Toni to be helpful in my recent purchases and exchanges I made with him. I believe him to be helpful and efficient.

The G.

The G.Sydney, NSW

Ask for Corey and you'll be sweet

Got stuffed around a bit waiting for an order but then Corey got involved and everything seemed to go perfectly. Best place to go for all your tools. Thanks again mate

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service!!!

The team at Sydney Tools Smithfield deserve the recognition for their service ethic, especially Minod who served me. He went out of his way to do everything he could to get a specific product in store for my order. He followed up as promised and was respectful at all times. I have a small business in the wedding industry and my experience at Sydney Tools was worthy of how we serve our clients. Great experience, friendly, helpful and Professional. This is a hidden gem in the middle of Smithfield! Well done to you all!!

Great customer service

I was assisted in store today by Dean. He was incredibly knowledgeable about your products and was quickly about to assist me get the tools that I needed. Great customer service.

Peter S.

Peter S.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Hayden S.

Hayden S.Illawarra, NSW

Boom Boom

Can I just start by saying sydney tools at warrawong all the guys there are tops lads, but today I dealt with a guy called Nathan, what a legend, give the kid a pay rise and if you don’t ill hire him, such a great representative of this company, easy going and happy to help in any way, 10 out of 10

Luke Mitchell

Luke MitchellSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to deal with

So easy to deal with got me exactly what I wanted and saved me hundreds compared to other places, cheers Scotty for hooking me with a great deal appreciate it

Aaron

AaronIllawarra, NSW

poor customer service

item missing parts/ not as described. Sydney tools chat service were unhelpful as they terminated connection before the issue was resolved. Store salesperson does not reply to emails in effective timeframe nor give advice. Expect the customer to drive around the country to fix their / Milwaukees product faults