Sydney Tools VIC, Hoppers Crossing

1.0

Ridzwan

RidzwanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Left me hanging.

I purchased a dewalt 18V/54V; 4 port fast battery charger from Hoppers Crossing Store.
I have been chasing it for 4 months since 12 Jan 2020. The store manager did not have the basic courtesy to update me on the delayed status or whatsoever. The customer service is slow and and almost inactive. I regret shopping at Sydney Tools!

Store LocationHoppers Crossing, Vic
JMANG

JMANGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not Honour Warranties

Bought a Gensafe 3500 used only a number of times over the period of 12 Months, power stopped being delivered to outlets and ran rough. Returned for warranty repair and was advised it had too much oil inside, and wouldn't turn over and said it was my fault (oil was never touched from new) and it wasn't worth fixing and returned it me in pieces. When it was taken apart I took to another local tool shop and they diagnosed as an internal collapsed bearing. Had it fixed there instead.