Sydney Tools VIC, Port Melbourne

Sydney Tools VIC, Port Melbourne

Cobaye

CobayeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mixed Experience but attention to customer service.

Whilst my actual experience with Sydney Tools was mixed I do have to go 5 stars for this review due to my interaction with the Sales Manager at their Port Melbourne store, Andrew. At one stage he even offered to drive my goods out to me in his own time to try to make up for shipping delays beyond their company’s control.
From that exemplary effort to go the extra mile I would most definitely shop with them again.

Store LocationPort Melbourne
Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did not honor catalogue sales/special

Catalogue in paper and on internet advertised a Milwaukee jobsite backpack which included a free tape measure which was a great deal however I was told it was a mistake and they never heard of it even though I had the catalogue in hand, so to get my tape measure I’d have to buy the more expensive bag which I didn’t, so ended up with a different Milwaukee bag, just get you in the door with false advertisement to try to up sell products! It’s not a big deal just principle and the fact it was out of my way to go there instead of my standard total tools shop I drive past everyday.

What a joke

Hardware Shops

Find out how Sydney Tools VIC, Port Melbourne compares to other Hardware Shops

J. Duff

J. Duffmelbourne

Jack did all the paperwork for a tool redemption as i told him i hate doing paperwork.

Al

Al

Went “Above & Beyond” to Fix a Delayed Delivery

Through some communications error, theirs or mine, the ordered cordless drill did not arrive when expected. Jessie, at Port Melbourne, said he would take care of it... and he did. Called back a few minutes later and told me there was a better drill, at the same price, ready for my pick-up. Awesome service. I will certainly go back next time I need to purchase a tool.

Shop LocationPort Melbourne

Michael white was really helpful when I shoped at port Melbourne. He was very friendly and gave me such practical and useful advices. I’ll definitely shop in port Melbourne store again.

tightshoulders

tightshouldersmelbourne

Great knowledge and advice

Recently purchased an industrial vac from Jake at Port Melbourne. I was amazed at his knowledge and understanding of the tools for sale. Clearly a passion! Was sold something that was not the most expensive yet did the job perfectly for me. His knowledge on other items was very good and a refreshing change. Prices seemed competitive and service was exceptional. Great new player on the Victorian scene. In case you are wondering I have no vested interest in this organisation

Shop Locationport melbourne Victoria
DNhunter

DNhunter

Best customer service

Staff at Sydney tools were very helpful and friendly. Michael was very knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. I will definitely come back to this store for future purchases.

Shop LocationPort melbourne

Great friendly staff and always helpful and extremely knowledgeable

- always available to help
- great product knowledge and educational
- relatable
- great representative for your Sydney tools brand
- I’m recommending Michael to all of my friends

Shop LocationPort melbourne
Hardware Shops

Find out how Sydney Tools VIC, Port Melbourne compares to other Hardware Shops

Rachel

RachelMelbourne

very happy with service Michael provided

Very happy with service Michael provided very knowledgeable and helpful, I will like to shop with him again, good shopping experience

May 14th 2018 Update: Driver drill

Thank you for Michael’s help, he is a fantastic sales and gave me really useful advise. I’ll shop in port Melbourne store again!