2Sydney Tools

Sydney Tools Questions & Answers

Verifiedsydneytools.com.au
Deluded Daz · Online Store

why does Sydney Tools have such disappointing reviews? They dont care about customer services? (I ordered spares- they took the money upfront but didnt deliver as promised. I agree with the other reviews but wish to get their perspective as to why.) I wish to advise that this is the course to a destructive future of failure!!!

Sydney Tools   DM

Good Afternoon, Thank you for your feedback.

I sincerely apologise to hear about the experience you have had with us.

I would like to get this matter rectified for you as soon as possible.

Can you please provide your invoice or order number so our team can further assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

13194886

Jake K.
Jake K. · Online Store

Trying to purchase with a Sydney tools gift card. Coming with card invalid, is there anyway to check the reason why as card never been used

Phill
Phill

Was it properly activated from where you purchased it ??

Watson R.
Watson R. · Online Store

Do you sell gift vouchers.

Sydney Tools   DM

Good Morning Watson, I can confirm that we do sell gift vouchers.

You will be able to locate them here on our website: external link

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

Albert M.
Albert M. · VIC, Carrum Downs

Ladders with platform for safety

Chris M.
Chris M. · VIC, Epping

Hi. Do you sell the Eco garden kit, and if so , how much?

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Chris, You will be able to locate these kits on our website: external link

Where all our products are listed with prices.

If you require further assistance, please provide me with your best contact number and postcode and I can have a sales rep contact you to assist.

Wandy · Online Store

When we purchased the chain saw we understood there would be a free blower with it. How do we get the blower as it did not come with the chainsaw.

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Wandy, Thank you for your enquiry.

Can you please provide your order number or invoice number and I can look into this for you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sydney Tools Online

Hi - our invoice number is 9655486
Look forward to your reply.
Regards peter.

Bill S.
Bill S. · SA, Windsor Gardens

Makita wipper snipper

Louise
Louise · VIC, Moorabbin

Do you have gift vouchers ?

Simon
Simon

No. PayPal purchase

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Louise, Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes, we do sell gift vouchers. We have in store or online gift vouchers.

In-store gift vouchers can be purchased in store or online (posted to you). These can be redeemed in store or over the phone with a store.

Online (e-vouchers) can be purchased online and are emailed to you. These can be redeemed online.

external link

Please reach out to us if we can be of any further assistance.

Sydney Tools Online

peter t.
peter t. · NSW, Rutherford

would 185 ultra cigweld fit in your trolley with a d size gas bottle well and what is your price please

Tahlia T.
Tahlia T. · Sydney Tools

Can you guys swap tools in the combo kit for tools of the same value or that might be slightly cheaper?
TIA

Fair Go · Sydney Tools

Had a chat today about you guys using the police as your personal customer management force.
I have requested all information from the police regarding you using them against me and have been advised to get legal representation regarding this. An apology could have been so simple.

pete
pete · Sydney Tools

have you in stock staples to suit a aeropro nail gun combo that i got from you guys

Kelly
Kelly · Online Store

Hi . Trying to purchase with a gift card that says invalid code . Any advice on how to fix this. Regards Kelly.

Danny C.
Danny C.

Good luck /. Avoid. Like the plague

Fair Go · NSW, Alexandria

Hi, I realize I am risking prosecution contacting you, but as I am more than willing to really engage the Police this time in a way that makes the news, may I ask how your hierarchy is going with their investigation considering your receptionist told me they would be back to me within a day, this was about one month ago. I know I haven't forgotten.

Gary
Gary

In my case they have agreed to refund me the total amount spent. I simply never received the goods ordered online. Their service centre takes sometime to resolve issues it would seem.

Fair Go

So they should refund you, one of their receptionists remarked to me that big companies like them put profit before people. That's saying something. But no way am I going to let them get away with weponising the police against me sending them out to my home because an employee realised he was in the s***. I won't stop my campaign until Jason Bey takes some responsibility for his people and apologise.

Joseph
Joseph · VIC, Blackburn

Do you have mechanics stetescope and how much
Joe

The Reviewer

Which one of the 3 listed?

Nathaniel Meere
Nathaniel Meere · Sydney Tools

Placed an order on the 31st of June, i item has turned up as part of the order no other items have arrived, no explanation on why the other items have been delayed or when they will be delivered, can you please contact me on 0404325905, I have no spent over 90 minutes on hold over 3 seperate occasions

Nickname
Nickname

Sorry to hear that, I went into the shop and had face to face interaction and my problem was resolved then and there, if you can get there it may be helpful?

Leonard W.
Leonard W. · VIC, North Geelong

what is the address of sydney tools in geelong

The Reviewer

Get an adult to check the one listed on the website.

Tommy O.
Tommy O. · Online Store

I'm in Western Australia all your contact numbers I ring are not working I want to ask a question and place an order my number 0421191518 thanks

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Tommy, Thank you for taking your time in reaching out.

I have escalated this onto our sales team and a team member will be in contact with you shortly.

If you require further assistance, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.

Wendy

Joe L.
Joe L. · NSW, Smithfield

Bush press kit

John M.
John M. · NSW

\\\\where can i buy spare parts for an ozito twin blade cutter

Hamish
Hamish

Bunnings

Ozito

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Tools representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information