2Sydney Tools

Sydney Tools Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedsydneytools.com.au
Ruwan
Ruwan · Online Store

Order #ST472560 can you tell abt this order dated on29/06/2020.
When I can expect..??????
I can't wait anmore it's point less.Please organize my refund please..
regards
Ruwan

Da K.

Hey Ruwan, did you receive your order? Or did it end up having to be cancelled?

Gary s.
Gary s. · Online Store

I ordered the daytona 426 pc tool set with the 7 drawer cart.....when can i expect this item...i did some research on your business...i must say there was a lot of negative feed back on your status...i sincerely hope this wasnt a scam...im looking forward to your product ...i think it is good...but i wont tolerate being scammed...hope to hear from you regarding this matter...i have print out of money being taken from my account from your company...so please respond? thanks

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Why not simply ask them directly rather than ask this Review site?

Da K.

Did you receive this product.??

GRaham lewis · Online Store

Home generators for electricity.
Maybe 10 kva

GRaham lewis

I would like your company to answer my question, thanks.

BEN
BEN · Online Store

i had bought a CPI laser measure, how can i change the measuring unit?

Vic P
Vic P · NSW, Alexandria

Have you in stock a Bosch 12v 1.5h rechargeable battery for a Bosch PSR 12-2 drill

Can you use live chat ?

PAUL P. · ACT, Fyshwick

my name is paul pagel i am a quilified locksmith and looking for a carea change

kizz j.
kizz j.

Go back to school and learn how to read and write first.

PAUL P. · ACT, Fyshwick

i would realy like to apply for a job with your componey

Fired Up

What is ‘realy’ and ‘componey’?

Done with Sydney Tools
Done with Sydney Tools

Pauly would fit in well

can i apply fo a job

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking your time in reaching out.

We do recommend reaching out to the team on jobs@sydneytools.com.au

Kind Regards,
Wendy

greg meers
greg meers · Online Store

i orderd on line still have not got email

Shrug

Keep your records of the order, there should be some sort of trail on your browser history. Open up those histories and if possible take screen shots of them or save them, even write down the details of the order, ie: what was ordered, the time and date the order was placed and payment methods.
Ring head office, ask for accounts and start the process of your inquiry. Give them the details of your purchase.

Good Luck.

best1inrenovation
best1inrenovation · NSW, Silverwater

hi i need dry saw

Chris A.
Chris A.

Do not buy from them. You’ll never get your product and you’ll never get a response from customer service.

jojoe
jojoe

Totally agree

Robyn R.
Robyn R. · VIC, Blackburn

Can you please help me with a replacement seat for a husqvarna ride on mower? Model LTH1542 hydrostatic. There are so many to pick from and I really am not sure which seat would suit this model. Many thanks

Robyn Reed

sheila
sheila · Sydney Tools

i purchased an item on black Friday before 2 pm Sydney time and paid for same say delivery which was 17/18$, its passed the time it provided, i have contacted the post office by live chat after multiple times trying to find out the story, they said they have no knowledge of this item handed over to them. i just dont see the point in paying same day delivery if its not even shipped yet? please help, its a Christmas present but needed it here early.

kind reagrds

sheila

Ken
Ken

Take it with The Australian Consumers Affairs. False advertising. I read it my self that they said if you order before 2pm you will get it the same day

Steve
Steve · Online Store

Why don’t you reply to customer emails? I’m a business and I reply to my customers, especially ones who have paid upfront for something.

Ozzie
Ozzie

Seeing as they habitually lie through their teeth when you call them, I strongly suspect they never respond to emails as it's a record that could possibly be used against them when you inevitably have to go through official channels to get any sort of satisfaction?

JerryII
JerryII · Online Store

Hi there, I placed order in store pick up one month ago but didn't receive any notification for picking up. Order no ST304551. Could you please track it?

Lynne
Lynne · Online Store

Why is Sydney tools customer service so poor, they are misleading claiming to have sent items purchased at a particular time when its blatantly obvious they have not. It should not take just on 2weeks to receive your in stock item, that's appalling, what's more who wants to be told it has been sent more than once when clearly it has not, and why does it take a phone call 5 days post purchase to remind you to send the item in the first place. It's pathetic! I buy on the net regularly 3 days from Sydney if it's sent promptly not 11 or 12.

Golden T.
Golden T. · Sydney Tools

Can I Pay Chueque in sydney tools?

Sydney Tools   DM

We accept cheque but goods won't be released until funds have cleared into our account.

Anthony D
Anthony D · Sydney Tools

Im trying to buy something with my gift card but it keeps saying invalid code, any help?

Troy B
Troy B · Sydney Tools

I placed order ST289863 on boxing day and was meant to receive bonus store credit as part of the boxing Day specials. However I have received no bonus credit and the sale will end soon so I will miss out on the discounts I currently have sitting in my cart. I have tried to email several times but no replies. Any help?

Regards Troy

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Tory, Thank you for the message, we apologies for the delayed reply we are dealing with a huge number of inquires during this busy Christmas period.

We apologies for any inconvenience this may have occurred, were you able to place your order in the end?

We are more than happy to honour your online credit from the Boxing Day sale!

Sydney Tools Team!

Dejan V
Dejan V · Sydney Tools

Hi there, I have just received my order ST284792. You have sent wrong items unfortunately, Items I received are 2X :

but I ordered this items 2X :

Can you please send right items as soon as possible as they where Christmas Present, I am willing to purchase wrong items as well.

I can provide pictures of the wrong items I have received if needed.

Kind Regards

Dejan

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Dejan, We apologies for this inconvenience!

Please ensure that we will have this sorted for yourself right way, please call our customer service team on (02) 8199 9440 tween 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.

Kind regards,

Sydney Tools Team

David
David · Sydney Tools

What is full address for Total Tools Taren Point please, as I want to buy from Total in person?

Dave
Dave

Sorry I don’t know ive never beennto a physical store

169-171 Taren Point rd is where you will get premium services with best prices

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Tools representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information