Sydney Tools

Sydney Tools Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

Online Store and Physical Store
4.3 from 1,719 reviews

23 questions from our users

Bigben

Bigbenasked

Sydney Tools

Hi Sydney tools, are u open on the long weekend?
Also, do you have any deals on water pressures?

jason b.Sydney Tools

Hi Bigben,

I can confirm we are open on most long weekends, and we are always running specials on water pressures. Please check the operating hours on our website for further details.

Yuri
Yuri

Please ignore their pulished opening times and dont bother calling them to confirm it because they dont keep to their published times or keep to the times they tell you on the phone.

shazzman
shazzman

Yuri, I can't help but think you are a competitor? I have used these guys for years, and they have very simple opening hours?

Hemananda

Hemanandaasked

Sydney Tools

I bought a impact drill from Sydney tools in last year through e-bay (18V impact drill GBSVE-2li skin).
price was $210 , I received the tools without the black handle why?, your tools picture on the web shows that handle clearly. my invoice # 656438.

jason b.Sydney Tools

Hi Hermananda,

I can confirm that we supply products as described and illustrated, please be informed that we are not alerted to enquiries that are not sent to our website.

Tommy
Tommy

Error and won't let me change

paul biever

paul bieverasked

Sydney Tools

Why do items take so long to receive?

tinkery

Hi Paul, I am not a Sydney Tool employee but just to help you I did make an inquiry about the availability of the products I was interested in buying before I walked into the shop. Nevertheless, since it seems I was very lucky to have the service I had I will be visiting the store and inform them of their reported performance on the internet and how good internet rating can improve their sales.
Since I am in between jobs I can afford to visit this shop in Alexandria during weekdays.

tinkery

Hi there again, I did visit Sydney Tools on last Thursday 21/2 and I asked the sales as to why items take so long to be received and I got the following clarification:
Sydney Tools takes the orders and send them to the relevant manufacturer who may or may not have the parts/tools on the shelf to deliver to Sydney Tool right away and it may take some time (could be as long as 2-3 months) before the customer order could be fulfilled.
It seems to me that Sydney Tools may not be part of the delay, nevertheless, Sydney Tools can stock high demand parts at the cost of possible lost opportunity cost of sure sale of the items flying off the shelves. Once again I am not employee of Sydney Tools or being paid to write for Sydney Tools. I believe in rewarding the little good we have in this world to encourage any balance between good and bad in this world.
I hope my comments help answer your query.

APB
APB

This way of "doing business" is actually illegal. It is illegal to offer items for sale and have no intent of providing them within a reasonable time frame, or waiting for enough orders for one item to come in before ordering them from the manufacturer. Highly illegal, if they have done this to you, report them to Fair Trading.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Tools representatives