2Sydney Tools

Sydney Tools Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verifiedsydneytools.com.au
Rudi
Rudi · Sydney Tools

Hi SydneyTools, I've purchased an item online 2-weeks ago for store pickup at Silverwater. Order No: ST278698. Invoice indicated dispatched. No one has contacted me since. Can you please help me track the status of this order? Many thanks, Rudi

Hi Rudi, Thank you for your message,

I can confirm my colleague has been in contact with you and advised the product is on order. Once the item arrives into stock we will be in contact with you to arrange collection.

Eiky S
Eiky S · Sydney Tools

Hi sydneytools, i have order in store pickup at Alexandria store but i not yet receive notification for picking up my order, can you track my order? ST278613

Corey
Corey · Sydney Tools

Hi I placed an order around a week or 2 ago have not revived order number or arrival date was just wondering if you could help cause customer service haven't returned emails. Any ideas?

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Corey, Can you please send through your order number or invoice number to assist me in locating your order.

Pádráig M
Pádráig M · Sydney Tools

Hi iv just ordered a cordless kit and wanted to know if it’s possible to swap one of the cordless skins? Even if I have to pay the difference that’s fine. My order No. is STO100260407

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Padraig, Thank you for contacting us.

I can confirm a sales representative will be in touch with you shortly to assist.

Kumsy · Sydney Tools

Hi, I have ordered and paid for some tools online the order number being STO100256132 on the 6th of this month which was last Thursday. I have been trying to find out when I can expect to receive this but no one seems to be able to answer this. Was promised a tracking number by close of business today but nothing forthcoming. When I said I was happy to pick up the order from Castle hill I was advised that they didn’t have all the tools. Could someone please get back to me asap?

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Kumsy, We apologise sincerely for the issues you have experienced with this transaction.

I have looked into the whereabouts of your order and can confirm it has been dispatched. I have sent you your tracking details to your email address.

We apologise once again for any delays or inconvenience you have experienced.

Kumsy

Thank you for your prompt response. Received the tools this afternoon. Very happy with them.

Henry S · Sydney Tools

hello sydneytools, i have order in store pickup at dulwich hill but i not yet receive notification for picking up my order, can you track my order? STO100250634

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Henry, Thank you for contacting us.

We have tried to reach you over the phone but have been unsuccessful. I can confirm your order is ready for collection.

Henry S

Many thanks, i've received email from the store that one of my item is waiting delivery from other store, i've contacted sydneytools facebook account and ask about delegate person which her name is [name removed] to pickup my order in dulwich store, but it cant be possible they said as they affraid of fraud and identity theft, so i ask for solution and they said that her can visit the store and buy exact item cash as my old online pickup order, after that they can help me fully refund my previous online order? Can it possible you help her (my friend) through refund process?

Fletcher A
Fletcher A · Sydney Tools

Do you ship to nz ??

Sydney Tools   DM

No we don't ship to New Zealand. Customers who have purchased from NZ have organised their own freight.

Romel
Romel · Sydney Tools

I want to buy this Milwaukee M12FPP2A-421B 12V Li-Ion Cordless Fuel 2pce Combo Kit BUT can i replace the 2.0, 4.0 battery and blutooth speacker with 3x 3.0 12v battery?

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Romel, Please PM us contact number in order for us to reach you to discuss further.

Charmaine · Sydney Tools

Where is my order? Ifs been more that a week since i placed my order but I didnt received any email on where my item is?

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Charmaine, Thank you for your enquiry.

We are sorry to learn you are yet receive an update regarding your order.

Are you able to confirm an order number as this will further help us to assist you with an update on your order.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards

Charmaine

After I emailed sydney tools, i received the tracking number and the item is scheduled to be delivered on that day. Please do inform your customers the tracking number once you already have it so that they will arrange someone to receive the item

R. M
R. M · Sydney Tools

Hi, I placed an order 3 months ago and have only ever received emails from you. Will you ever send my order or do I have to take you to vcat?

Hi Robert, Thank you for your patience,

I can see my colleague contacted you on the 10th of May to advise of the back order and you confirmed you were happy to wait.

The item has now been restocked and your order is expected to be dispatched this afternoon. A tracking number will be sent through to you shortly.

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

Bruce · Sydney Tools

Hi Sydney Tools Please advise cost of replacement locks with keys for 1700x450x550 flat lid Aluminium tool box? Regards, Bruce bgolferk@gmail.com

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Bruce Please confirm the code on the lock in order for us to provide the correct keys.

Bruce

The whole new tool box is only 299.00. It is not economical to pay so much for locks only that do not fit .. Plus keys. Regards, Bruce

Dulsurita
Dulsurita · Sydney Tools

Where is my order? 3rd time unlucky with your deliveries, it's nearly 2 weeks waiting. I had enough of this guys.

Sydney Tools   DM

Good Morning, I am sorry to learn of your disappointment. It would be appreciated if you could please email me your order details, which will allow me to track the where bouts of your order.

I thank you in advance.

Bigben
Bigben · Sydney Tools

Hi Sydney tools, are u open on the long weekend?

Also, do you have any deals on water pressures?

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Bigben, I can confirm we are open on most long weekends, and we are always running specials on water pressures. Please check the operating hours on our website for further details.

Yuri

Please ignore their pulished opening times and dont bother calling them to confirm it because they dont keep to their published times or keep to the times they tell you on the phone.

shazzman
shazzman

Yuri, I can't help but think you are a competitor? I have used these guys for years, and they have very simple opening hours?

Tommy

Why would you say his a competitor because his sharing his personal experience? I have had ALOT of bad experiences with Syney Tools, and the ONLY reason why you see soo many 5stars onthis review website is because they offer to fix their mistakes by telling you that they will sort it out and give you some things free IF you change your reviews and change the Ratings. If you came back here on end of 2015 and early 2016 you wouldn't see anything but 1 star and bad reviews. I deleted mine because they fixed it up their mistakes after 4 months and gave me a voucher and promo stuff.

Hemananda
Hemananda · Sydney Tools

I bought a impact drill from Sydney tools in last year through e-bay (18V impact drill GBSVE-2li skin).

price was $210 , I received the tools without the black handle why?, your tools picture on the web shows that handle clearly. my invoice # 656438.

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Hermananda, I can confirm that we supply products as described and illustrated, please be informed that we are not alerted to enquiries that are not sent to our website.

Tommy

Error and won't let me change

paul biever
paul biever · Sydney Tools

Why do items take so long to receive?

tinkery

Hi Paul, I am not a Sydney Tool employee but just to help you I did make an inquiry about the availability of the products I was interested in buying before I walked into the shop. Nevertheless, since it seems I was very lucky to have the service I had I will be visiting the store and inform them of their reported performance on the internet and how good internet rating can improve their sales.

Since I am in between jobs I can afford to visit this shop in Alexandria during weekdays.

tinkery

Hi there again, I did visit Sydney Tools on last Thursday 21/2 and I asked the sales as to why items take so long to be received and I got the following clarification:

Sydney Tools takes the orders and send them to the relevant manufacturer who may or may not have the parts/tools on the shelf to deliver to Sydney Tool right away and it may take some time (could be as long as 2-3 months) before the customer order could be fulfilled.

It seems to me that Sydney Tools may not be part of the delay, nevertheless, Sydney Tools can stock high demand parts at the cost of possible lost opportunity cost of sure sale of the items flying off the shelves. Once again I am not employee of Sydney Tools or being paid to write for Sydney Tools. I believe in rewarding the little good we have in this world to encourage any balance between good and bad in this world.

I hope my comments help answer your query.

Ant
Ant

This way of "doing business" is actually illegal. It is illegal to offer items for sale and have no intent of providing them within a reasonable time frame, or waiting for enough orders for one item to come in before ordering them from the manufacturer. Highly illegal, if they have done this to you, report them to Fair Trading.

Sydney Tools   DM

Hi Paul, We have just come across your question.

Firstly I would like to start by making you aware that we are not alerted to enquiries that are placed outside of the Sydney Tools website.

We have previously had issues with delivery times, ranging from 1-4 weeks.

However our delivery times are now GUARANTEED between 1-3 days for major cities on the East Coast, and 2-6 days for other Cities and Regional areas. This puts us in line with the fastest turn around time in the country.

Simona - Customer Service

Yuri

Guaranteed? What does that mean? Does it mean i get my mitre saw for free or my moneyback?

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Tools representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information