Sydney Wide Chiropractic

Sydney Wide Chiropractic

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

spinedrNSW, 2204

Chiropractor that outshines the rest of his competition!

He is very experienced, has 8 years of experience in both Europe and Sydney, he works on celebrities and has a high profile reputation amongst sporting personalities, parliamentarians, and actors.

He treats you as a patient and not like a number and he spends at least 30mins with you
Professionalism
Could be closer to the city

graham smith

graham smithasked

Can i be confident of a diagnosis of hiatus hernia by a chiropractor when myg p makes no response to my symptoms which i try to describe to him and am becoming a little confused as to where to go for help ? Yesterday i heard of a friend who had successful treatment by a chiropractor and am keen to follow this up . I hope I will not be disappointed .

Hello graham,
Its best you call me so I can get a better understanding of your condition and give you my suggestion.
Kind regards