Symmetric Homes

• Flooring
Chukkapalli V.

Chukkapalli V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Premium House with Symmetric Homes

We were recommended by one of our friends for Symmetric Homes. We are really satisfied with the service since the beginning. Particularly my sales man Suresh is very good at Vastu and his service and advises throughout the whole process were top class. The building construction is really going well with a peace of mind. Suresh really look after everything and keeps us up to date. Also, in particular Symmetric Homes provides most of the premium items as a standard. There are no more surprises before signing the contract. I highly recommend to go with Symmetric Homes for those who can dream to get a premium house for an affordable budget.

Prashant D

Prashant DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality build and good support

We were recommended Symmetric by a colleague and have been extremely satisfied building with them.
We were looking for a builder willing to customise the building plans to accommodate our requirements and Symmetric fit the brief perfectly.
Our Sales consultant was extremely cooperative and was available to discuss and guide us throughout the build process. The supervisor was also very particular about the quality of the build and was prompt in attending to any complaints or mistakes we pointed out.
The whole build was finished on schedule inspite of COVID. Six months into our new home and we have nothing to complain about.

milocrotona

milocrotonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Builder. Quality Product and Service Offerings. Great Customer Relationship

Srini

SriniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My First Home with Symmetric Homes

I decided to build my first home with Symmetric homes as they are custom Builders and has fixed price contract and has many inclusion as standard.
My friend referred me to the sales representative Suresh, he is very professional and has good knowledge on Vasthu. He helped me designing my house plan as per Vasthu. Thank you Suresh for the time and sharing your knowledge on this construction process.
There is no out of pocket costs, all completely as specified on the contract. I am currently in slab stage and I am hoping that the all construction stages and handover process will be as easy as the Pre-construction stage

Bats

BatsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is amazing - Building with Symmetric Homes and Suresh Vasireddy

Hong

HongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Builder ever! Highly recommended!

The Team at Symmetric Home were absolutely amazing to deal with on building our forever home, being our build they guided us with weekly updates to answering any questions we had, they were more than happy to help. the workmanship and attention to detail was excellent, with a top quality build I feel the price we paid was better than we thought! The over all experience was the best I had ever imagined... We love our forever home and have recommend them to many families already! They have a good customer service, responsive and very helpful. They gave us regular updates on inquiries. Construction has been very efficient and the work appears to be of good quality.

DEE

DEEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THANKS HEAPS SYMMETRIC HOMES

Symmetric Homes made each step of the build Nice and easy without any issues. I would like to specially thank Derek for being so humble and patient throughout the process. They gave us perfect home with very good finishing and quality of home is at its best. They did a smart design of our house which had no wastage of space and made the house look very spacious and also lot of natural light. They have huge range of upgrades.
All our Friends and Family appreciated Symmetric Homes and also wanted to work with symmetric for their next venture. We would love to go with symmetric Homes without any hesitation for our future projects as well.

Thanks Heaps to the Whole Team you did an excellent Job. Cheers

Great Team

We just moved into our new Symmetric Home. We are very happy with all the work that's been done. Any issues with the house are quickly done with our building supervisor Memz who has been very helpful. Thanks to the team Chris, Nic Camody n Memz. We will definitely recommend to our family and friends

Build StagePost-Construction
Dan Wilson

Dan WilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great team

Symmetric homes and their crew did a great job on my first home. Albeit there were some issues when first moving in, but the guys quickly returned to fix any issues I had found. The quality of the interior is good and the overall workmanship also. They were on call to answer any questions I had about certain things and were friendly doing so. Overall I had a positive experience.

Farika T.

Farika T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks, Symmetrichomes. You have made my beautiful house.

good!

Good builder! Good experience. The building team is very organized.
The communication and service also quick, gave me a lot of useful advice about my house. House is also finish quick and only some touching up . My mother’s English is not that good so they have a Chinese translator. My mother think they are also good so I will build with them again.

Site Admin

Thank you Symmetric Homes!

This is the first time I have chosen Symmetic Homes. I am very satisfied with their work, Although I was overseas, they still patiently helped me choose the color. I am very grateful to them. They also helped me rent my house out. Good people living in house. Rent money on time with update every month.

Laxmi K.

Laxmi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Symmetric homes good quality construction

From the process of quotation to handover it was great work from symmetric home people, they have started construction very quick after all my approvals, Chris and his team was very helpful, For my customized plan they have done very great job and inclusions are good quality. I am very happy with the construction.

Gunady M.

Gunady M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just simply the Best Builder I have ever had.

Pras

PrasVictoria

Good Builder, Great Team, Genuine People

We recently built our house with Symmetric Homes and were quite satisfied with the overall execution of the Building project right from Concept design stage to hand over stage.

We would highly recommended Symmetric Homes to anyone who is seeking a reliable builder who knows how to deliver a turnkey house build with minimum fuss.

Apart from the Well constructed Building process, Competitive pricing, Flexibility in approach and Good quality of material, its really the Trust worthy Team at Symmetric including Chris, Alexa, Habib and Katya that stand out.

We wish Chris and his team at Symmetric all the very best.

10boysandcounting

10boysandcountingMelbourne

Stay away from this dodgy builder

Build StagePost-Construction

Awesome Service

A big thanks to Chris at Symmetric Homes and the team for all their help and patience throughout the design process. Chis and his Whole Team has also been very accommodating in terms of meeting us multiple times both at the Symmetric office and at the display home to talk through our ideas and solidify our plans.
It was great to be able to spend the time to sit down and plan our dream home from start to finish. All the staff at Symmetric Homes have been so helpful in answering all of our questions and making the process so easy.
A+++

Construction End DateNov 2018
Altair

AltairGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great building experience & all positive things about them - highly recommended.