Super Sleeper Pro

Super Sleeper Pro

It's ok but.. .

Ok so it's on the bed and has been for a year,
But it has a huge ridge down the middle, so much so that we feel we are falling out of the bed!
Dear super sleeper people..... Any advice on how to flatten out the mattress topper?

Purchased in June 2018 for $399.00.

Poor customer experience.

Ordered Double sheets - sent single! When I contacted the company I was asked to call back when a manager would be in. Not a good experience. I would never deal with this company again. Poor customer service. Told I would have to pay to return them as they were ordered online! Soooo - they have my money and I will have to pay to return them!

Purchased in March 2019 for $249.00.

Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am so sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience ordering with us. I really do apologise for this and when you have a moment could you please get in contact with me direct at admin@klevarange.com.au and I'd be more than happy to look in to this further for you? I am eager to find a resolution for you, I look forward to hearing from you. Hope you have a lovely rest of your day. Many thanks, Melissa

This is just what I needed!!!

I've been sleeping on this sleeper for at least 6 months, probably longer.
I hadn't realised how much it had improved my back and hip pain until I had to sleep without it, when I moved to another place and my popper was in transport...

Purchased in February 2018.

Good Afternoon, Thank you for your review! I am so pleased to hear that you're pleased with the Super Sleeper Pro, it's so great when we hear it has helped our customers with their pain and improved their sleep. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with us if you have any queries and we'd be more than happy to assist you. I hope you have an amazing day, and thank you again. Melissa

Love it! Fantastic.

I'm a side sleeper and I used to wake with aching hips every day until I saw the ads on TV for the Super Sleeper Pro and so got myself one. Both myself and my partner now wake up feeling so much better, we sleep so much better, and we don't wake up with sore hips anymore. I recommend this to anyone who sleeps on their back or side, I don't know how you would go if you sleep on your stomach as you tend to sink into it. I got the TV special with the 2 pillows, all I use is the one pillow now as well. And I never thought that I would ever be able to use a memory foam pillow, so I was pleasantly surprised that together they are just so comfortable.

Purchased in October 2018 at Super Sleeper Pro Online for $398.00.

Good Afternoon, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and I'm so pleased to hear how pleased you are with the Super Sleeper Pro. It really makes our day knowing that our customers can wake up feeling more refreshed, and that the aches and pains are gone! Thank you again, and please don't hesitate to get in contact with us if you have any queries. Hope you have a lovely day! Melissa

Love Love Love

Have had the topper for nearly a year, we purchased it for our holiday rental, I sleep like a baby on it. I am thinking about getting another one for the other beds. All the guests who have stayed have loved the comfort of it. Get up in the morning having had a great sleep and no pain. Much less partner disturbance and love the waves.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi Louise, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're so glad you're love love loving the topper :)! Many more happy zzzzz's! Thank you, Sophie

One of the best night's sleep l've ever had.

I thought l would wait for a while before writing my review as in the past new products have seemed good when you first use them, like other brands of pillows and mattress toppers (I've had plenty over the years) most don't live up to the claims made by the companies. The Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper has been everything that was promised and more, my back and hips have some problems and it was a chore to get in and out of bed without significant pain and discomfort in the past. Now my sleep also has never been better. Do yourself or your loved ones a favor and buy one if you want a good night s sleep.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thank you for the positive review and feedback, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear after purchasing the topper you are having a better nights sleep. Best Wishes Super Sleeper Team

This product is great.

It’s great to get up in the morning with no back pain or stiffness in my body. I am now experiencing a good night sleep. I have recommended this product to my sister who has now purchased one as well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Wow! Thats great to hear, thank you for the positive review! Its great to hear that you are getting a better nights sleep & even so that you have recommended the product to your sister. We really appreciate the feedback. Best Wishes Super Sleeper Team

Sleeping great now!

Amazing in relieving pressure on pressure points on spine and hips. Sleeping better now than for years. Breathes life into an older mattress again. Thank you from one happy customer!

January 5th 2019 Update: Can't sleep without my Super Sleeper Pro!

6 months in and Super Sleeper Pro is amazing in relieving pressure on pressure points on spine and hips. Sleeping better now than for years. Breathes life into an older matress again. Thank you from one happy customer!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Thank you very much for your positive review & feedback! We really appreciate it and we are super glad that you are now sleeping better. Best Wishes Super Sleeper Team

SUPER SLEEPER PRO-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!?!

I've had my Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper for nearly a month now and from the very FIRST night I've had the BEST ever sleep using my Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper!!!
It's so good to wake up each morning Feeling great because I've been able to have the most comfortable sleep!!! My teenage son says it's like sleeping on a soft marshmallow he's so envious that I now have to purchase one for him!!!
Thank you to the Super Sleeper Pro creates and team for enabling this insomniac to experience her best ever sleep every night!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive comments & feedback! Kind Regards Super Sleeper Pro Team

It is so comfortable. I love it.

I have found the topper very comfortable. My only gripe is that the free pillows I received with it are too high and too hard. My husband is yet to decide how he feels about it.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Judy, Thank you for you feedback its very appreciated. We hope your husband enjoys the memory foam pillows, I'm sorry to hear they were not to your liking. We do understand everyone has different sleeping patterns and some people may prefer a more dense pillow. I'm happy you are finding the topper very comfortable!! If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us! Kind Regards Super Sleeper Pro Team

Not noticed a great improvement

Whilst it softened the mattress I haven’t really noticed a great deal of difference, it still feels firm and dense. I’m still waking up uncomfortable, I’m leaning on the side if returning it.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Joanne, Thank you for giving the Super Sleeper Pro a try, we are sorry to hear that you are still having an uncomfortable night. We understand that everyone has unique personal sleeping preferences, so the Super Sleeper Pro may not be right for everyone, thank you for providing us with your feedback. You are still within you 120 night money back guarantee. Please feel free to give our friendly customer service team a call on 02 9387 4100 to advise how to return your item for a refund. Best Wishes, Super Sleeper Pro Team

Makes old matters new

Honestly it takes a couple of nights to get used to it but after that all good. The free pillows are great. Supersleeper pro well worth the money you pay for it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Paul, Thanks for your positive review. We are really delighted to hear you are happy with your super sleeper topper & your free pillows! Best Wishes, Super Sleeper Pro Team :)

Abort!!! Do not buy!!!! Horrible Horrible Horrible

Wanted to wait a few months before writing a review, to see how things turned out.

My husband told me about this "too good to be true" mattress topper that he had seen on tv at the gym. So we looked it up, looked great & purchased it. And when we received it, we both thought our dream had come true. The pain in my lower back had decreased a lot (spinal injuries) I was so happy. We then went on holidays for a while. On returning home, the bed wasn't the comfiest, but put that down to sleeping on a glorious bed on holidays. Then, each week, my pain started increasing & my husband has developed a hip problem. But of course, the 120 day trial expired while we were on holidays.
Thank you super sleeper Pro for worsening my back condition and giving my husband a hip problem...he's in his 30's!!!
Oh, and I bet I'll get an automated message about it.
"Sorry you were not satisfied with your purchase bla bla bla"

Hi Toni, Thank you for giving the Super Sleeper Pro a try, we are sorry to hear it did not improve your back problems. We understand that everyone has unique personal sleeping preferences, so the Super Sleeper Pro may not be right for everyone, thank you for providing us with your feedback. We understand that you are out of your 120-night sleep guarantee, but please feel free to give our friendly customer service team a call on 02 9387 4100 and we will try and assist you in any way possible. Best Wishes, Super Sleeper Pro Team

Love our super sleeper

My partner and I are absolutely in love with our super sleeper. Have had it for 3 months now and has made a huge difference to both of our nights sleep. Our mattress is about 10years old and is now very lumpy and unsupportive, I would often wake up with aches from the springs and was constantly being woken up by my husbands over-active bladder!
After putting the topper on the bed our mattress has completely transformed and I am no longer woken everytime my hubby gets up in the night, only problem is I find it too hard to get out of now - ha ha!
There was a slight plasitc-y smell on opening along with a few ridges where the topper had be folded however both disappeared after a week and we are now completely in love with our super sleeper - have already recommended to both our elderly parents.

Hi Joan, Thanks for your positive review. We are really delighted to hear you are happy and getting a good nights sleep with your Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper. We absolutely love reading reviews like this! Best Wishes, Super Sleeper Pro Team :)

A little concerned

We brought the super sleeper pro for dad for his birthday a couple weeks ago I asked him yesterday how it was going and he said that The weight of the body is compressing it and it hollows out and when he gets out of bed in the morning there’s a big indent in it and it doesn’t go away you can see where he slipped is it meant to do that?? thank you Melita

Hi Melita, I am sorry to hear that this has happened. We would never expect a dip to happen. If you could give our sales team a call on 02 9387 4100 they would be happy to assist you further. Thanks, The Super Sleeper Pro Team.

Super Sleeper Slumber SUCCESS

Since as long as I can remember I have never had quality nights of sleep. I tried everything from mixing up my pillows to buying very expensive mattresses, yet my sleep quality did not improve. I saw the advertorial for the Super Sleeper Pro and I decided I might as well try it. Not only did I feel a new level of comfort, but I slept through the entire night. Words can't describe how fresh and relaxed I felt in the morning. And to top it off, even my dog got a better nights sleep. I would recommend this product to everyone, I only wish I found it sooner!

Hi Jay, Thanks for your positive review. We are really delighted to hear you are happy and getting a good nights sleep with your Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper. Best Wishes, Super Sleeper Pro Team :)

Love it

I think it is great. It has even stopped my husband snoring. So after 22 years of it sounding like train is coming through the bedroom. It is so quiet.

Hi Statolfe, Thanks for your positive review. We are really pleased to hear you are happy and getting a good nights sleep with your Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper. Best Wishes, Super Sleeper Pro Team :)

Wonderfull

Great nights sleep best for years
So comfortable!!!
Feel like a new person
Would recommend to anyone
And also felt nice and warm
Happy to go to bed earlier than I have in years

Hi JudithM, Thanks for your positive review. We are really pleased to hear you are happy and getting a good nights sleep with your Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper. Best Wishes, Super Sleeper Pro Team :)

It's great

The best thing I have ever bought
The best nights sleep I have had in a long time
The most support for the entire body and wake up so refreshed every morning

Hi Graeme, Thanks for your positive review. We are really pleased to hear you are happy and getting a good nights sleep with your Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper. Best Wishes, Super Sleeper Pro Team :)

Mattress topper causes injury

I found that this mattress topper moulded to my body to such an extent that I couldn't move and change positions easily. Last week I fell asleep on my right arm and woke up in terrible pain. A week later the pain got worse and an ultrasound revealed blood clots in my right arm. Now I am stuck with trying to return this huge bulky item. It's not going to be easy. If it sounds to good to be true...

Hi there, Thank you for your message. We would like to apologise that you have had a bad experience with your Super Sleeper Pro. Our returns and replacement policy can be found on our website supersleeperpro.com.au. Please contact us on 02 9387 4100. Kind regards, The Super Sleeper Pro Team