Super Sleeper Pro

Super Sleeper Pro

Roderick G.

Roderick G.Murray Region, NSW

Love it

I've slept on the Super Sleeper pillow now for about 2 weeks and I love it! Best night's sleep in ages. It was a bit plump for me so I just removed some of the stuffing and it's perfect!

Purchased in September 2019 for $88.00.

Mrs Mac

Mrs MacSouth West, WA

Poor customer service

Absolutely disgusted with the customer service. I tried to cancel an order within 1/2 hour of placing it. Completely ignored. Received an email today (4 days after trying to cancel order) telling me my order was on its way. Instructing my bank not to honour payment.

Super Sleeper P.Sympler

I can't believe I fell for it

I fell for the 120 night trial and money back guarantee...turns out this product is not for me, it's not comfortable. HOWEVER, the cost to return such a bulky product is way more than than the refund for the topper. I feel like the biggest sucker :( It was such an over priced item, if it was comfortable it would be worth it, but its not. Now I'm stuck with it because I can't afford the postage to send it back. I guess these despicable companies are well aware of this and continue to promote these poor quality products knowing full well they will retain customers money even though the customers are not satisfied. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Purchased in May 2019 for $379.00.

LisaP68Illawarra, NSW

Less back & neck pain-finally!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $379.00.

dansmart76

dansmart76Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pillows? You mean rocks!

These pillows are as hard as rocks, mould with your neck and head shape they said. Not even close. Terribly uncomfortable and no give in them whatsoever. Don’t waste your hard earned!

Purchased in July 2019 at Website for $79.00.

Pat

PatSydney Surrounds, NSW

HEAP OF JUNK

It feels like you are sleeping on a brick. Very hard pillow and uncomfortable, then leads to headaches and neck pain. They ignore you when you try to send pillows back.

Purchased in June 2019 at Online for $80.00.

Joanne

Joanne

Comfortable

Bought this months ago. It took a couple of nights to get use to it but now find it comfortable even though the raised areas don’t line up with my body because I am short. Would recommend

Purchased in February 2019.

Lawrence

LawrenceSt Arnaud

It's ok but.. .

Ok so it's on the bed and has been for a year,
But it has a huge ridge down the middle, so much so that we feel we are falling out of the bed!
Dear super sleeper people..... Any advice on how to flatten out the mattress topper?

Purchased in June 2018 for $399.00.

Poor customer experience.

Ordered Double sheets - sent single! When I contacted the company I was asked to call back when a manager would be in. Not a good experience. I would never deal with this company again. Poor customer service. Told I would have to pay to return them as they were ordered online! Soooo - they have my money and I will have to pay to return them!

Purchased in March 2019 for $249.00.

yhoubolt

yhouboltNorth Queensland, QLD

This is just what I needed!!!

I've been sleeping on this sleeper for at least 6 months, probably longer.
I hadn't realised how much it had improved my back and hip pain until I had to sleep without it, when I moved to another place and my popper was in transport...

Purchased in February 2018.

Jac

JacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it! Fantastic.

I'm a side sleeper and I used to wake with aching hips every day until I saw the ads on TV for the Super Sleeper Pro and so got myself one. Both myself and my partner now wake up feeling so much better, we sleep so much better, and we don't wake up with sore hips anymore. I recommend this to anyone who sleeps on their back or side, I don't know how you would go if you sleep on your stomach as you tend to sink into it. I got the TV special with the 2 pillows, all I use is the one pillow now as well. And I never thought that I would ever be able to use a memory foam pillow, so I was pleasantly surprised that together they are just so comfortable.

Purchased in October 2018 at Super Sleeper Pro Online for $398.00.

Louise

LouiseJINDABYNE

Love Love Love

Have had the topper for nearly a year, we purchased it for our holiday rental, I sleep like a baby on it. I am thinking about getting another one for the other beds. All the guests who have stayed have loved the comfort of it. Get up in the morning having had a great sleep and no pain. Much less partner disturbance and love the waves.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Lucy J.Sympler

Hi Louise, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're so glad you're love love loving the topper :)! Many more happy zzzzz's! Thank you, Sophie

Craig Booker

Craig BookerBirkdale

One of the best night's sleep l've ever had.

I thought l would wait for a while before writing my review as in the past new products have seemed good when you first use them, like other brands of pillows and mattress toppers (I've had plenty over the years) most don't live up to the claims made by the companies. The Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper has been everything that was promised and more, my back and hips have some problems and it was a chore to get in and out of bed without significant pain and discomfort in the past. Now my sleep also has never been better. Do yourself or your loved ones a favor and buy one if you want a good night s sleep.

Lucy J.Sympler

Thank you for the positive review and feedback, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear after purchasing the topper you are having a better nights sleep.

Best Wishes
Super Sleeper Team

This product is great.

It’s great to get up in the morning with no back pain or stiffness in my body. I am now experiencing a good night sleep. I have recommended this product to my sister who has now purchased one as well.

Sleeping great now!

Amazing in relieving pressure on pressure points on spine and hips. Sleeping better now than for years. Breathes life into an older mattress again. Thank you from one happy customer!

January 5th 2019 Update: Can't sleep without my Super Sleeper Pro!

6 months in and Super Sleeper Pro is amazing in relieving pressure on pressure points on spine and hips. Sleeping better now than for years. Breathes life into an older matress again. Thank you from one happy customer!

Lucy J.Sympler

Thank you very much for your positive review & feedback! We really appreciate it and we are super glad that you are now sleeping better.

Best Wishes
Super Sleeper Team

Review collected in partnership with Sympler

SUPER SLEEPER PRO-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!?!

I've had my Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper for nearly a month now and from the very FIRST night I've had the BEST ever sleep using my Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper!!!
It's so good to wake up each morning Feeling great because I've been able to have the most comfortable sleep!!! My teenage son says it's like sleeping on a soft marshmallow he's so envious that I now have to purchase one for him!!!
Thank you to the Super Sleeper Pro creates and team for enabling this insomniac to experience her best ever sleep every night!!!

Lucy J.Sympler

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive comments & feedback!

Kind Regards
Super Sleeper Pro Team

Review collected in partnership with Sympler

It is so comfortable. I love it.

I have found the topper very comfortable. My only gripe is that the free pillows I received with it are too high and too hard. My husband is yet to decide how he feels about it.

JoAnne Amor

JoAnne AmorSydney, NSW

Not noticed a great improvement

Whilst it softened the mattress I haven’t really noticed a great deal of difference, it still feels firm and dense. I’m still waking up uncomfortable, I’m leaning on the side if returning it.

Makes old matters new

Honestly it takes a couple of nights to get used to it but after that all good. The free pillows are great. Supersleeper pro well worth the money you pay for it.

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your positive review. We are really delighted to hear you are happy with your super sleeper topper & your free pillows!
Best Wishes,
Super Sleeper Pro Team :)

Toni