Part of Sync Energy 4.8

4.9

Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW

Solar redemption

Our first solar system was a joke with mimium savings.When I first saw Sync Electricity it peeked my intrest for a meeting with Jonathon.
This meeting outlined all the working and technical issues as well as what would be happening further down the track.
Our installation was on time and done professionally ,the system has been in for 2 months now and we are already seeing big savings.
Give Sync a call and see what they can do for you.
Cheers Bruce

Peter K.
Peter K.
  NSW

We haven’t had it long but so far it is looking great

The young man, Annakin, who sold us on the unit was really knowledgeable and explained everything so that we could understand. He was more than helpful in many ways. The installation was no problem and they did it in a day and took photos for us plus we got an app on our phone that shows us what power is being produced and where it’s going. If this keeps being this good we will definitely get the battery and join the Sync family.
Michael G
Michael GSydney, NSW2 posts
Trustworthiness
Shane
Shane

Salesmen approach

Anakin’s easy going professional approach was very comforting allowing me all the time required to understand the system prior to signing. Very happy with results.
Mark2 posts
  NSW

Mostly good once we overcame some initial issues

The system is great, monitoring good however there were some installation challenges at the beginning.
Initial plan for battery and inverter location had to be changed at time of install which caused some delay. In addition there were some quirks with the wifi connection to the network that took some time to resolve.
There is an ongoing issue where Sync do not yet have a suppliers licence so I have to maintain my contract with current supplier and be reimbursed each month.

None of these things are massive issues, just not as smooth as it could be. I’m sure sync will improve as they get feedback and tidy up the experience.

MarkSydney, NSW3 posts
  NSW

Great service from the start is very helpful and professional Show reply

So far so good

I’ve had my solar installed for 3 weeks now and so far been very happy. Jonathan has been a pleasure to work with , explained everything clearly and followed up with any questions I had. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and Sync for your future solar needs
Tracey A.
Tracey A.Sydney, NSW
  NSW

Sync Energy put my mind at rest & knowing I won’t have anymore electricity bills is a godsend. Great service

Jonathon is very professional, honest and friendly. Helped me figure out exactly what I need as well as the finance. Wonderful service!
Pete
PeteNew South Wales

first venture into solar

Helpful, knowledgeable, accessible. Always We have had the pleasure of dealing with Anakin in managing the process of installing solar thru syncenergy. Anakin has been extremely helpful. calls and resolved issues that we had.

Caroline D.
Caroline D.

Long awaited product

We waited a long time for Solar. As we work full time we always assumed solar was not for us. Anakin was super informative and helpful in finding a product that worked for our lifestyle and family
Patrick
PatrickHunter Region, NSW
Simon Goodwin
Simon GoodwinSydney, NSW
  NSW

Very happy to have high quality solar panels fitted

Friendly service, all questions answered clearly, really like the double layered glass panels for purposes of longevity. Will Land has helped to make the whole process run very smoothly, and the engineers were efficient, unobtrusive and polite. Very happy and delighted to be harnessing the power of the sun!
Cesar L
Cesar L

Excellent service

The team was extremely easy to work with and friendly. Would highly recommend working with them as the all members of the team were thorough, understanding and very humble. They take a great deal of pride in their work and I couldn't be more happy with their service. Highly recommend!
Wayne A.
Wayne A.Sydney, NSW

Sync Energy Solar

From the start of the process to the installation we where always communicated to with a quick result.
Eric F
Eric FIllawarra, NSW
  NSW

Perfect experience great working team

Great service, very professional with great customer service, very reliable