Part of Sync Energy 4.8

Installation

Andrew P
Andrew P2 posts

Pumping out the kWh!

When looking for solar on my new build i got into contact with Nathan W from the Brisbane office. Nathan bent over backwards to recommend a 9kw system for my property, with a high quality inverter. The price was significantly lower than other quotes i had received for comparable systems.

There was minimal paperwork and a date for install was locked in. The install boys were pleasant and efficient and helped me download the app and how to use it. I have been pumping out the kWh with continuous days of 50+ kWh going back to the grid! Very impressive!

I would recommend Sync Energy to my friends, family, and even enemies - nobody should miss out on this sort of value!

Tim No More Power Bill
Tim No More Power BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Brett Marks was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Highly recommend Brett and he has also followed up and assisted with some issues outside of his usual role. The whole process from information to installation was 10/10 and of high quality. Highly recommended.
Sim
Sim

A great experience with Sync Energy

An Extremely pleasant experience. Martin was very professional from the start to finish. And the electricians, who set up the solar, did a great job. They were tidy, diligent and pleasant.
Ric
Ric

Great service! Very Helpful

The team are well organised, respond to any issues and great to deal with. They went up up and beyond my expectations! Thanks
James
James

Very useful

Very useful and will lower my electricity bill, thank you.

MenoSavy
MenoSavy
  QLD

Very happy system works as it was designed to

Very happy with the system installed at our home. It is performing exactly as designed and the app makes it easy to monitor. Brett was great to work with and the installers were excellent. They were on time diligent and tidied up as they went. They stayed to ensure the app was up and running. Fantastic experience.
Ronny Esparon
Ronny EsparonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar installation

For the past 2 years, I’ve been in constant negotiations with Martin to install solar panels on my home. Martin was exceptionally helpful and very understanding of the issues faced with the electricity provider and body corporate. Once the issues were sorted and we were given the go ahead, Martin helped us with the installation. We had to wait for a while for installation as the installers were busy and Christmas holiday approaching. In the new year, this was done first thing which was great. The installation went very well. Let the sun keep shining now.
James shingles
James shingles
  QLD

Very happy with the solar

Easy to deal with from Martin to the installation crew
Trustworthiness
John R.
John R.South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to deal with

Love the system we installed last year great savings we were so impressed by the company and Martin. We installed another system.

Jack H.
Jack H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

Great service! Easy to contact. Kind service. Fast feedback. Detail
Kieran
KieranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude sales person

Spoke to Roger Singh for a quote on a 6.6kw solar system for my house, was very helpful to start with. Roger emailed me the quote and called me back afew days later. I politely said that it was out of our price range for the time being and would save a little more to do it later. He told me it would be dearer later and to just get a loan. I said I don’t want to get another loan, he then hung up the phone. Definitely will not use this company now.
Joe C.
Joe C.
  Fair Incentive QLD

Great job

Awesome service from the installation team. Good manners and communication
Debra M.
Debra M.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Solar installation - SYNC ENERGY

From start to go Sync Energy were a pleasure to deal with, Martin made the process easy to understand explaining everything we needed to know.

The installers arrived on time and on the day promised, installation was completed within a few hours, and the entire area was left clean and tidy. They also explained the system to us.

Buta
Buta
  QLD

Martin Smith a great salesman! Excellent service!

Very professional! Martin Smith provided a great service from the beginning to the end. Still after installation, if anything, he assists straight away. Great team and quality and price both are perfect. Martin Smith is the best!
Muhammad F.
Muhammad F.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD

Good price, responsive sales team and good product. I got solar 4 days ago so all good until now

Easy process, a bit delay with setting up Shinephone app with my modem router due to hybrid 5ghz router but the support helped over phone and got it setup for me.