Part of Sync Energy 4.8

4.9

Denis William B.
Denis William B.Perth, WA3 posts
  WA

All is well now and displays my inventors performance!!!

After talking to Jerick from Perth SNYC ENERGY, he was able to guide me through the updating and installing of SYNC DiSPLAY on my mobile phone and it is secured.
The customer service was exceptional and they agree that everything you have running of your internet must be SECURE .
Now knowing all of my appliances that run of my internet is totally SECURE . Thank you so much for your customer service .Denis .

Anonymous
Anonymous
Jim
JimPerth, WA7 posts
  WA

No fuss easy to deal with

Everything was so easy and Sync Energy took care of literally everything. The products are good and the install guys were great. I like the fact that they don't try to do 2-3 installs in a day and concentrate on your job. They made sure that it was all connected to wi-fi so you can see the power produced from your phone. All the paperwork was done so I didn't have to contact Synergy or anything, they took care of the lot. So nice to deal with professional people who don't rip you off, we had quotes for much much more, the same inverter and everything. Our neighbor is going to do his house with Sync now. Jim & Judy - Leeming
Rohan s.
Rohan s.
  WA

Requested for quote not professional

I requested the company’s for quote .someone from company got I touch while I was in process to decide and understand the prices and product . The more I asked he looks frustrated and when I said what your quoting me Other company had given me lower quote . He was rude and told me that he s wasting time on me . As I am more concerned about pricing and other questions not on their company name .
Sync Energy
Sync Energy   DM
Prakash N.
Prakash N.Perth, WA

They are scammers

They did scam with me please be aware from them. First they told me if you buy solar from us you don’t have to pay any electricity bills for next 25 years
Sync Energy
Sync Energy   DM

Shane Harris
Shane Harris

Low stress install

On time friendly and great job during install.
From initial contact all the way through sync energy were very helpful with the whole process from start to finish would recommend
Ross Kitson
Ross Kitson
  Fair Incentive WA

Byford solar installation

The panel and inverter installation process was excellent. Martin and his team treated us with respect and all our concerns were listened to. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking at installing solar.
Job Satisfaction
Installation
Cassi
CassiPerth, WA
  WA

Solar panels on my first home

Very fast installation process, and I thought it would take a whole day. I've never used this company before, however my dad was the one mainly dealing with the company, and he said they were a great help.
flora_tmc
flora_tmcPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Salesperson Martin was very patience and helpful; the installation process goes smoothly & efficient and the products are great and easy to use; pricing is very competitive. Overall experience is great!

bilal a.
bilal a.Perth, WA

Great Satisfaction and Customer service

From start to end and follow ups, By Martin was delightful.Martin and the Instsllation team showed greatest level of professionalism and support.No rubbish left, after installation done on time even before the initial date .Extremely happy and recommending to other.Do go for a cheaper option to save few hundred dollars.
Ibolya K.
Ibolya K.

Great job

Everything went smoothly and efficiently. Didn’t have to worry about a thing. Tristan was very helpful and thoughtful. I had problems trying to connect my phone even took time off to come help with this. Very happy customer thank you
Mick
MickPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive WA

Great service and product

The whole process was so easy, knowledgeable sales staff explained the products. The installers were punctual and explained the installation process in detail.
I am enjoying the savings in my power bills and would recommend this company from out experience.
Sunny
SunnyPerth, WA

Best service

I called 6 solar companies looking for information and products. But sync is the only one company i fell happy with they service. I was consulted by Martin he is a very professional person in customer service even after solar installation done
Chris F.
Chris F.Perth, WA
Simon
SimonPerth, WA
  WA

Installation completed on time and as expected

Installers arrived on time, informed what hey were doing and completed job efficiently with no mess or issues. Yet to determine cost savings in electricity bills over a period of time