Synergy

Synergy (page 2 of 4)

Energy Plans, Solar and Battery
Brand Manager for Synergy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$13,000.00

Happy surfing
Happy surfingPerth, WA

Quick service

Phone as never had power in Au before team was super patient explained the system then got it set up ready to use that day with my solar added and explained how that also worked.

Joe
JoePerth, WA

One word - Terrible..

They do not care because there is no competitor in WA
Three different calls, three conflicting pieces of advice
No accountability
Faceless customer service and no-reply hell
Please deregulate in WA, these guys need a wake up

Tania Bolton
Tania BoltonPerth, WA

Moving house was easy

Fab and quick service when moving house - easy to do and saves me such a chore as there are so many people to contact. They also provided clear and simple instructions about the online portal so all in all quick and simple.

Sam
Sam

Synergy works like government organisation and is very inefficient

HeatherMary
HeatherMaryPerth, WA

When There's No Competition

Synergy will only allow one name on an account and charged us $30 to change our account from my name into my husband's - same address, same everything, just a different name of the envelope -- not that it was ever mentioned at the time. It was just so he could field off all their continuous calls. If there was another provider available in WA I'd join in a heartbeat.

Italo
ItaloPerth, WA

In WA we urgently need more competition in the energy sector having the most inefficient power companies in the world.

We get charged 90 dollars as a basic service fee and between 24 and 46 cents per kw, if we put our own generated energy into the grid we get payed 10 cents. This is outrageous.

Pauly pumpkin
Pauly pumpkinPerth

Helpful company

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Deb
DebPerth, WA

hugs grant

Synergy not helpful. Actually they have made my debt increase along with undue stress. Asked for help 6 months ago... told i would be elidgleble for a grant, now im not apparently and have a bill i cant pay

flossy47
flossy47Perth, WA

Not reading electricity meter.

Twice have had an estimated reading as they dont come in the gate. Our dog is at the back of the house. the meter is at the front of the house. Looks like they are too lazy to read the meter in Rockingham. Never had this problem before the recent two bills. We need another electricity company in WA we are all being ripped off.

September 13th 2019 Update: Power meter not read.

The third time my power meter is not read because the person will not come in the gate. The dogs are locked behind the back door. This is creating higher power bills for us because the person is not doing their job properly. Please hire someone that will do their job properly in Rockingham. This problem never happened before.

Bee
Bee

Awful

If I could give zero stars I would. This is the worst company to deal with. Equal with western power for incompetence and lack of common sense. Charged us for 6 months of power after it had been disconnected for renovations. Only reversed after the ombudsman intervened. Won’t let us reopen another account to get the meter box replaced until arbitrary paperwork is done. On the phone on hold endlessly with people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

Synergy is a joke with terrible customer service

We definitely need another energy retailers in WA. Out of power from 2 days and they said it’s nothing in their hands. Always overcharges and worst customer service ever. Worst company

bewildered
bewildered

Mission Impossible

Have been trying to go paperless and have our synergy bill direct debited, what a mission. Synergy representative spoke to husband via phone and advised he could not verify it was my husbands account. I set the account up over thirty years ago when we purchased our property. Husband and I were told anyone can hack an account, this is a privacy issue. Who the heck would be dumb enough to hack someones account and pay their bill? I don't feel comfortable giving photo copies of our personal information to such a tacky organisation.

frank
frankSouth West, WA

Solar overload...

installed 6.6kw solar system in Busselton assuming what's not used goes to the Grid...because Synergy doesn't want all this backflow..it reduces the flow at their end..it in turn triggers my system to generate production in concert with the allowable uptake.. that business model includes overlooking the minimised "export kwh" by not crediting them on the bill/invoice.. not happy.

SMH N
SMH N

Terrible, I called them three times and got three different answers!!!!!

I was going to change to my home plan and I called them to have more details.
Call#1,
The person had no idea about the plans and kept me on the phone for 20 minutes and then call dropped and she never called me back.
Call#2,
A few days later, someone called me and to follow up on the problem and she gave me a quote of $74.
Call #3,
I called them to finalize the updating the plan and she provided me another quote about $130, and then when I mentioned that I already got the quote, she called the manager and told me it will cost $234!!!!!!
And she never apologized for the wrong quotes!!!!
In total, they wasted my time more than 2 hours and no result at the end!!

Most incompetent organisation I have ever dealt with.

Had to lodge a form 6 times (and counting) to get the power disconnected before demolition. Impossible to deal with, like talking to a wall, no help what so ever. No access to people who know how to sort it out either. All that just to disconnect the power, don't want to know what's going to happen with re-connecting.

Robert S
Robert SPerth, WA

Go paperless ?

Received an email, do you want to go paperless yeah why not since it was supposed to be that from day one since that is why they have my email address, clicked on the email that was addressed to me entered my bill no then it says enter password ? so I typed in what I thought it might be no avail, so I ring them wow that was 40 minutes I will never get back after telling them my name my address my date of birth what my current bill was worth, to be told send in a copy of something with my name and/or address on, oh you mean a copy of my electricity bill or a birth certificate ? 'Yes birth certificate" yeah right a 55 yr old document from another country

Stay away from Synergy!

They literally take your money handling the bills in their favour. It is illegal and disgustingly. Stay away from this supplier, I am in contact with my lawyer already!! I want my money back!

ServicesElectricity

Constant errors with our bill

Constant errors with our bills, never return emails, call up to fix up errors, they change our read date yet still sent us a bill.... The list could go on... Lovely staff but as WA have no other choice for electricity, we are forced to stay with them. The company is run terribly with information communicated not passed accessed. Don't feel like this company looks out for customers. Very stressed and upset.

Hugh
Hugh

Extremely difficult to deal with and get basic details repeatedly wrong.

If there was another electricity provider I would use the other. Every time I deal with them I have to explain the most basic details repeatedly and they're still wrong.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

The company without a conscience

Kennykidna
KennykidnaPerth, WA

Continual estimation, as they don't inform us when to read meter.

C.G
C.GPerth

Absolute joke of a company

They are an absolute joke so not recommend have been with them for a couple of years and it's always a hassle to get things done and they keep switching of our power saying no one lives in our house absolute crap service.

Misread my meter, issued refund to an expired card

Synergy

Hi, I rang synergy 2 days ago re. Overdue acc. as I'm in financial. Hardship I received outstanding care help from lady staff memba. All the staff I deal with at syn. Should be awarded a medal. Such outstanding effort an compassion. M.Tottman ballajura

Maha