Synergy
Brand Manager for Synergy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$13,000.00

Kerry L.
Kerry L.Western Australia

Estimating power usage

Why is it that Synergy can estimate your power usage but not your solar rebate. Have to wait until the meter is read when the next bill occurs. Disgraceful. Your encouraged to go solar but then they are not happy to give you a rebate

ScammersPerth, WA

Scammers, GO solar ☀️

$820 dollar Electric bill for myself and 2 girls

Fawn L.
Fawn L.Perth, WA

Don't care about their customers in WA as you can't go to another provider.

Harry
Harryperth

Over-estimating bills to save costs on sending out the meter readers

If the poor service and constant power cuts caused by a lack of maintenance was not enough to make them the worst electricity provider in the Southern Hemisphere now they have started to estimate bills because they decided to estimate the meter instead of sending someone to read it. Next they will want their customers to read the meter for them and service their own power poles. Talking to one of their service people regarding the almost weekly power cuts the issue is apparently too many (well paid) chiefs who'd rather sit in front of a computer screen and not enough indians to do the actual maintenance.
Competition is long overdue in WA.

Jam N.
Jam N.

Worst customer service ever.

I really can't wait for a new supplier in Perth. I call to enquire on my bill to figure out why the amount is almost 6 times the previouse bill and 7 times last years bill. I wanted to figure out if like gas I have a faulty equipment and how to check what is using the power. Not once did I mention not paying or anything like that. But the whole conversation the lady was so defensive and saying I need to use my solar panels properly. I can't wait to build a new house I am going to put a huge battery reserve just so I can get of this rip off system and rude service.

Terrence
Terrence

Crap all around

Worst prices and service in the country.
They have been fined numerous times for overcharging and bad practice but that doesn't filter down to the customer.
I feel sorry for consumers and business on this side of the country that have to deal with this crap.

Bec
BecPerth, WA

Someone get another energy provider in WA

How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

Clara V.
Clara V.
how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ciao Telstra !
Ciao Telstra !PERTH

The GREAT WA RIPOFF !!!

Extortion & a Rort !!! My 5kW Solar just pays the Supply Charge !!!! WA Govt ditch these criminals and bring back electrical supply to the Govt !!!! I pay 26.6612 cents per unit and they pay me 7.1350 cents per unit I generate. Talk about a Scam !!! The War is about to Commence ! Standby Shitergy !

Not_done_yet
Not_done_yetPerth, WA

Be careful and keep all receipts

Kylie P.
Kylie P.Perth, WA

One star is definitely too much u

I have lived at this address for 8 months they still have not changed the account into my name, say they cannot find the address even after I sent them the metre number. Worst customer service ever. Try to call them and get stuck waiting, you can't can't work your own company properly. 30 plus emails sent with documents, maps as to where house is, Id etc absolutely disgraceful.

Roger
RogerPerth, WA

attempted account name change, zero stars

How hopeless, if I could give zero I would. My father in law passed away so tried to just change the account name from my Father in law to my Mother in law as she continues to live in the same house. Rang synergy, big hoo haa, can't change a name, have to close account, open new, different contract, change of solar buyback (reduced of course) and pay a new account fee. The sort of service bought out of monopoly.

Zero stars!! No, NEGATIVE STARS!

I’ve never felt this strongly about an electricity provider but I’ve learnt to hate Synergy. Made me pay lost consumption for period before I moved in, rude “service” on the phone, tripled bills out of nowhere, I’ve lived at this address for a year and my bills have been very consistent.. blatant thievery!

hotkiwi
hotkiwiPerth, WA

Synergy deliberately holds up the installation of my Tesla solar battery

hotkiwi
hotkiwiPerth, WA

Can not photograph my meter, now need to pay for a meter reader to come

In the past, a meter reader came every month to read the meter and the invoices were based on that. I now have to look at the meter every month and report the numbers online. I do not get a rebate for doing Synergy's work. They were able to sack the meter reader.
Now it got worse as the meter is in such a bad place that I can not photograph the meter number and the reading at the same time. There is always the possibility to have a meter reader come and I had to arrange that. Turns out, I now have to PAY for the meter reader to come and do the job they did in the every month.
What a rip off. I guess that is what happens if WA allows only ONE electric utility in the state.
It is called monopoly and abuse of power (no pun intended).

David W.
David W.Perth, WA

Worst customer service I have ever had