Synergy
Brand Manager for Synergy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
Camille McALoon
Camille McALoonPerth, WA

Synergy stole 500 dollars from me. I got my refund.
Synergy stole my money promised refund via bpay they won't do it synergy are thieves. That was my first review. It was 1 star. Synergy has proven themselves to be great customer service and I now have been refunded and they have been very helpful to me in understanding stuff. Thankyou synergy. I think I was talking to someone who wasn't nice maybe.

Happy surfing
Happy surfingPerth, WA

Quick service

Phone as never had power in Au before team was super patient explained the system then got it set up ready to use that day with my solar added and explained how that also worked.

Tania Bolton
Tania BoltonPerth, WA

Moving house was easy

Fab and quick service when moving house - easy to do and saves me such a chore as there are so many people to contact. They also provided clear and simple instructions about the online portal so all in all quick and simple.

Pauly pumpkin
Pauly pumpkinPerth

Helpful company

Energy Providers

Find out how Synergy compares to other Energy Providers

Synergy

Hi, I rang synergy 2 days ago re. Overdue acc. as I'm in financial. Hardship I received outstanding care help from lady staff memba. All the staff I deal with at syn. Should be awarded a medal. Such outstanding effort an compassion. M.Tottman ballajura

Danielle
DanielleWA, 6112

Have been helpful

Have been very helpful when i rang them the service has been excellent staff were very friendly and helpful. Thanks

Claudia