Synergy
Brand Manager for Synergy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
Camille McALoon
Camille McALoonPerth, WA

Synergy stole 500 dollars from me. I got my refund.
Synergy stole my money promised refund via bpay they won't do it synergy are thieves. That was my first review. It was 1 star. Synergy has proven themselves to be great customer service and I now have been refunded and they have been very helpful to me in understanding stuff. Thankyou synergy. I think I was talking to someone who wasn't nice maybe.

Happy surfing
Happy surfingPerth, WA

Quick service

Phone as never had power in Au before team was super patient explained the system then got it set up ready to use that day with my solar added and explained how that also worked.

Pauly pumpkin
Pauly pumpkinPerth

Helpful company

Synergy

Hi, I rang synergy 2 days ago re. Overdue acc. as I'm in financial. Hardship I received outstanding care help from lady staff memba. All the staff I deal with at syn. Should be awarded a medal. Such outstanding effort an compassion. M.Tottman ballajura

Energy Providers