TAAV Vaporaire T2008

TAAV Vaporaire T2008 (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Vaporisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible

I have had it bubbling, over heating this is the worse unsafe product I have ever brought. It is meant to have a safety switch I have woken to it completely empty and still running. Now the water doesn't even evaporate and no steam comes out.

leigh1

leigh1orange

horrible product.

I brought two of these products this year for my both of my children's rooms. And they both leak from the bottom when you pick them up and move them to re fill leak badly...

skp115

skp115

Ok so far

I have read a few bad reviews on this product but so far so good. I mean I have not used this product to its maximum ability (ie have not gone to the maximum water level but a bit lower) and also kept turning it off say after 5-7 hours of operation and so far it has not given me any hints that it will burn itself as some others in here mention in their reviews. Time will tell

Do not recommend TAAV compact vaporizer

I do not recommend

Absolute rubbish, received this as a gift, only had this less than a year and used only when my Bub was sick with blocked/runny nose. At the beginning it worked fine, but after several uses it stopped working, I would walk into my bubs room after 5hrs of use and cannot smell anything. Useless product !!

Brindabella

Brindabella

In constant use

Dangerous... Should Be Off The Market!

I've had my vaporizer for 3 years. Recently I walked into my daughter's bedroom only to find the unit hadn't shut off & her room was filled with smoke & a terrible electrical smell...
Deeply concerned, I contacted the manufacturer only to be told they would replace it!
I will NEVER use this brand again.

cocolaco

cocolacoMelbourne

Dangerous. Do not buy.

Usually I read reviews on everything I purchase, but I bought this on a whim -- I was in Chemist Warehouse and I saw these for about $40, and the oils were on special, and I'd been thinking about buying a vaporiser because our house is so dry. It was fine to begin with, and then one day, the room filled with grey smoke. Nearly gave me a heart attack -- I had a newborn baby in the house and I thought there was a house fire. THEN I read the reviews and saw this has been happening lots, and that the company doesn't give a damn. I threw the vaporiser in the bin.

Victoria S

Victoria SMelbourne

Waste of money

Would not recommend this to anyone and wish I'd checked the reviews before purchasing. Bought this as it is Australian made, so glad I did a test run before placing it in my 5 month olds room. This product leaked everywhere and a lot. It's extremely dangerous and when I tried to return the product was told I would need to return it to the manufacturer before getting my money back. Do not waste your money and time on this.

Dangerous! Do not purchase!

last night I heard my daughter coughing in her room, she is unwell and has been coughing through the night so I didn't think anything of it. I went in a checked on her and her room was filled with toxic plastic chemical burning smoke! It smelt like melted plastic/eucalyptus. It was horrible, I instantly felt sick and for my daughter out of there and aired her room out. Looking at the reviews I'm kicking myself for buying it as I've not seen any good reviews about the newer model. the vaporiser failed to switch itself off. Please do not buy this product it shouldn't be sold anymore it should be recalled.

Dangerous product

Bought this product and was so glad we tried it prior to putting in our grandson's bedroom. Followed instructions and let it work for 2hrs when cut out and leaked everywhere. Found it almost impossible to return to the point of sale. Was treated like I'd broken it! Finally exchanged it for the more conventional and more expensive model. Read the reviews after that and can't believe there hasn't been a product recall on this.

Waste of money

We have 2 of these and they both leak, a lot. You pick them up and water pours out the bottom of both machines. So much so, they have to be permanently sat in another container to catch all the water run off. One even leak water out the power connector. This is really dangerous. I wouldn't recommend this brand to anyone! Absolutely not worth the money you pay for them.

Dangerous!!!!

Nearly set our home on fire!!! Do not buy. Worst product ever!!!! We could have lost our baby!!! I'm so disgusted that an Australian made company is still supplying it all over Australia.

CHLOE

CHLOE

Leaked everywhere

Returned this the very next day as it leaked like crazy. The staff at the pharmacy told me they had all been coming back. Do not recommend.

Claire

Claire

so Dangerous

Started smelling bad. Curiosity got the better of me and ive had to unscrew to open and found all the cables corroded and melted away in a pool of rust.
Im so angry as I'd used it fine for the last few nights and had it set up ready to go to bed (I sit it a metre away from my babies cot) and now I read all these review about them catching on fire! Close call!

Mummy2almost3

Mummy2almost3

don't buy it

Bought mine a few years back with no problems till now put it on wed night no problem put it on thurs night then in the morning it smelled like it was burning and found it failed to shut off.

Chy

Chy

Waste of money

What a waste of time, you can't even fit the tablet in to clean it as instructed.
It says to put 10ml of oil it is no where near enough, it's more like a quarter of the bottle to get a scent.
I wish I checked the reviews before buying this crap.

Worst vapouriser EVER!!!

I purchased this new only a few months ago. I mainly purchased because it was Australian made. It's only been used a handful of times with the taav inhalant and cleaning tablet each time as instructed. After every use black gunk stuff appears, it smells terrible in the morning and now to top it off makes such a loud noise when operating it wakes my baby! Worst purchase

Not happy with company

Bought one 2 days ago from a local chemist over the other brands because it said Australian made... A after the first use we noticed water leaking out of the motor and wires..That's a lethal combination for fire or electric shock. I called the company and they asked me to send it back for replacement and I couldn't just take it back to the chemist where I purchased it. The cost of post is $15-$20 additional to what I already paid for it... are they kidding.. what kind of service it that... I wont take the risk of even getting a replacement.... Bad service... don't buy one... I'll go and buy a Chinese made one instead...

Warning!!!! Very dangerous!! Do not buy!!!!!

Warning!!! Do not buy this vaporizer!!!
We bought this vaporizer for our 4 month old daughters room as she has a cold and the it burnt out filling her room with smoke and the very overpowering smell of burning plastic!!!!!!!!!! Should have looked at the reviews.. Apparently this has happened alot!! And as for getting a refund.. good luck >:-l