TAAV Vaporaire

TAAV Vaporaire (page 2 of 4)

T2000 and T2008

See the Best Vaporisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The cord brand new does not work at all

Used one daily for about two years. Brilliant for asthma control and general breathing. Unit got mouldy towards the end. Bought new one last night and the cord will not work st all. Used old cord and still works perfectly. Warning: try cord in store before purchase.

Vsav

VsavBallina

Burning electrical smell after 1 week

My 3 month old got her first cold. This product was recommended to us at chemist warehouse. The electrical burning smell started after 1 week! This product is DANGEROUS! Don't waste your money!!

Terrible

I have used this product for both of my children, and was never happy and cant believe I didn't read any reviews until now.
First vaporiser was leaking dark brown fluid from the bottom that was staining our carpet. I was worried about this and blamed myself - then went to buy another of the same product!
Worked ok for a little while but then the same brown fluid again! Together with a horrible smell which I didn't recognise, but now understand it was the burning plastic. Terrible product, very disappointing. I can't believe I purchased 2 of these products and both faulty.
I can't believe such a dangerous product would be left on the market.

Chad

Chad

Lasted one night

Brand new and only lasted one night. Started off really good.... lots of steam and scent.... but will not work at all after one nights use... just refilled it and nothing

Kylie

KylieAdelaide

very dangerous

When I first started using the taav vaporizer I thought it was great, I started to smell a very bad toxic burning wire smell and I opened the bottom to discover water had been leaking and all the wires were corroded, I contacted the company and they would take no responsibility instead telling me it was my fault for not cleaning it which was so untrue, I explained how it could of easily caught fire and they said it hasn't happened yet, well I can honestly say one day it will definitely happen, for your family's safety do not purchase this brand

Really bad vapourizer and service

I would really suggest you look at other brands. The item is Very noisy. Difficult to get refund the next day from chemist warehouse. Do not buy . Try another brand

Gail

GailBrisbane

Dangerous what is going on !!!

Worked fine first few goes now finding it spitting out the water I filled it up with came into a wet floor and it spitting water. Not good at all and makes it dangerous if you get up and stand on wet floor electrocution hazard

Gerard

GerardBrisbane

Found signs of burning after 2 day use.

Bought the TAAV T2008 on a Friday, and on Sunday just two days after, it already showed signs of burning. The plastic inside contained a burn spot and has an awful smell (smells like plastic burning). Already in the process of contacting the manufacturer and Chemist Warehouse for a possible refund or replacement.

This product should not be sold as it's a fire risk.

In the two days that we used it, it did its job so I guess that's the only positive thing I can say about this product.

Kylie

KylieCarnarvon WA 6701

I love this product as it has a huge water capacity and I dont have to worry about it through the night. I have had mine for 3 years and we use it a lot. I am however confused about having to cut the tablets in half otherwise they dont fit.

Horrible

I have had it bubbling, over heating this is the worse unsafe product I have ever brought. It is meant to have a safety switch I have woken to it completely empty and still running. Now the water doesn't even evaporate and no steam comes out.

leigh1

leigh1orange

horrible product.

I brought two of these products this year for my both of my children's rooms. And they both leak from the bottom when you pick them up and move them to re fill leak badly...

skp115

skp115

Ok so far

I have read a few bad reviews on this product but so far so good. I mean I have not used this product to its maximum ability (ie have not gone to the maximum water level but a bit lower) and also kept turning it off say after 5-7 hours of operation and so far it has not given me any hints that it will burn itself as some others in here mention in their reviews. Time will tell

Do not recommend TAAV compact vaporizer

I do not recommend

Absolute rubbish, received this as a gift, only had this less than a year and used only when my Bub was sick with blocked/runny nose. At the beginning it worked fine, but after several uses it stopped working, I would walk into my bubs room after 5hrs of use and cannot smell anything. Useless product !!

Brindabella

Brindabella

In constant use

Dangerous... Should Be Off The Market!

I've had my vaporizer for 3 years. Recently I walked into my daughter's bedroom only to find the unit hadn't shut off & her room was filled with smoke & a terrible electrical smell...
Deeply concerned, I contacted the manufacturer only to be told they would replace it!
I will NEVER use this brand again.

cocolaco

cocolacoMelbourne

Dangerous. Do not buy.

Usually I read reviews on everything I purchase, but I bought this on a whim -- I was in Chemist Warehouse and I saw these for about $40, and the oils were on special, and I'd been thinking about buying a vaporiser because our house is so dry. It was fine to begin with, and then one day, the room filled with grey smoke. Nearly gave me a heart attack -- I had a newborn baby in the house and I thought there was a house fire. THEN I read the reviews and saw this has been happening lots, and that the company doesn't give a damn. I threw the vaporiser in the bin.

Victoria S

Victoria SMelbourne

Waste of money

Would not recommend this to anyone and wish I'd checked the reviews before purchasing. Bought this as it is Australian made, so glad I did a test run before placing it in my 5 month olds room. This product leaked everywhere and a lot. It's extremely dangerous and when I tried to return the product was told I would need to return it to the manufacturer before getting my money back. Do not waste your money and time on this.

Dangerous! Do not purchase!

last night I heard my daughter coughing in her room, she is unwell and has been coughing through the night so I didn't think anything of it. I went in a checked on her and her room was filled with toxic plastic chemical burning smoke! It smelt like melted plastic/eucalyptus. It was horrible, I instantly felt sick and for my daughter out of there and aired her room out. Looking at the reviews I'm kicking myself for buying it as I've not seen any good reviews about the newer model. the vaporiser failed to switch itself off. Please do not buy this product it shouldn't be sold anymore it should be recalled.

Dangerous product

Bought this product and was so glad we tried it prior to putting in our grandson's bedroom. Followed instructions and let it work for 2hrs when cut out and leaked everywhere. Found it almost impossible to return to the point of sale. Was treated like I'd broken it! Finally exchanged it for the more conventional and more expensive model. Read the reviews after that and can't believe there hasn't been a product recall on this.