Tableking

Tableking

Appalling customer service

I placed an order with Tableking in December 2018 and I’m still waiting on the order to be completed. Will not return emails or phone calls despite numerous attempts. Buyer beware

My fault, didn't read the fine print

Not delivered on time, when questioned, they pointed out that transport terms are on their web-site, and the order's late arrival was my fault. Safest thing I can do is redirect their mail to spam, and make sure I don't make the same mistake and buy from them again. I'd rate the goods, but I still haven't got them yet.

Beautiful wine glasses

Extremely happy with purchase superb quality, great customer service with quick response to my questions, very fast delivery - highly recommend

Perfect for Christmas

I recently bought a Christmas dinner set from Tableking. The service was great, I was notified when it was in stock, when it was dispatched and when it should arrive. All was accurate and it arrived in one piece when they said it would.

Very pleased.

The quality of the napkins was excellent and delivery was fast. Couldn’t be happier. Tableking was fast, efficient and friendly.

Fast service

Placed an order last Friday and it arrived to south Australia on Wednesday. Very happy with Tableking. Will shop again.

Never answers the phone or reply to emails

Never answers the phone always goes to message bank and can’t even leave a message because they don’t listen to them. Send the emails and they never reply. These people have no idea how to run a business. Took at least 4 weeks to get my order when I expected it in 2-5 working days.

When you do get hold of them whey have every excuse under the sun.

Not happy will never buy off them again.

Buyer Beware!

I have been purchasing items from Table King for several years, and have always been happy with their service — until now. I was under the impression that Table King was a substantial business, but it appears from my recent interactions that it is, in fact, a one-man operation.

I ordered an item on 5 September 2018, and when it hadn't arrived by 18 September, I rang Table King's freecall number and spoke to the owner on his car phone. He said that he had been busy with a family problem, but expressed surprise that I hadn't received my order, as the problem started after 5 September. The owner promised to look into the issue and ring me back the following day (19 September).

I didn't receive a phone call on 19 September, so I thought I would give the owner one last chance before opening a PayPal dispute. I rang the owner again; he didn't apologise for not ringing the previous day, but said that my order hadn't been dispatched. He gave me the option of waiting *several weeks* until he was able to get to the warehouse, or a refund through PayPal.

As a former small business owner, I know how difficult it can be when "life happens", but I think Table King could have handled this incident a lot better.

I found the same item from another online retailer at a considerably lower price.

Hi Susan, What can I say. I advised you that my daughter was in a serious condition in hospital. You acknowledged you have ordered from us in the past without issue. In respect of you not receiving your storage canister, you advised you could not wait further so I refunded you. We are a proud FAMILY business of 19 years. Justin HerringeJustin — Thank you for editing your earlier response to me, which I had already reported as abusive. However, as I explained to you last night when you rang at 7.00pm, I do not appreciate receiving a follow-up phone call after posting a negative review on this site. Please do not contact me again in any form, or on any forum.

This is perfect, will visit again and shop

Excellent pots which are highly recommended. Contacted customer service on 4 occasions and always had responses to emails and a phone call. Very helpful

Quick and easy

I have ordered from this site before without any issues. This time I ordered the Rivsalt grater and salt rocks. The order arrived really quickly (2 days I think), was packed well and the item was exactly as described. I will not hesitate to use them again if I see something I like.

Fantastic website, easy ordering

Ordered beautiful placemats and they arrived very quickly. Great quality and colouring. A pleasure to put on my dining table!

Worst Online Shopping

I ordered on 25th June ans was expecting to get it 2-3 working days as they put it on their website.
I waited for a week and no email as to why. so I rang them, then they say they are busy mid year sale blah blah and they told me it will be despatched next Tuesday. Then the Tuesday I still did't get email tracking or anything so I emailed them. They were saying the same thing. the order will leave another NEXT WEEK!!!!! and today which is a day after I sent them an email chasing my order. they say they cancelled my order as the product i ordered arrived was wrong product. What????? And No apologies !!! SO SO SO UPSET WITH THEM!!!!!
Worst online shopping experience.
Luckily I found better price somewhere else thank god! cheaper and have stock available.

Hello Annie, I would like to thank you for your review. As you have mentioned we are in the middle of our Mid Year Sale and I apologise as we have been struggling to keep up. As advised in my reply to you, the stock we were sent to fill your order was the incorrect stock. We were not aware of this until today when we unpacked that particular pallet. You stated I did not apologise. I did send a email to you apologising profusely to you before your review was published. The reason I cancelled your order was not to upset you in anyway. Tableking has to return the incorrect dinner sets to the supplier and get the correct ones sent to us. This process shall take some weeks to turn around. I appreciate you being upset and if I were in your position I would also be upset. I mean that sincerely. Few retailers publicly acknowledge when they are in the wrong. I hope you can appreciate I am acknowledging that fully. If I can assist you further in the future please call Justin at Tableking and I shall ensure you are treated in the best manner possible. Sorry I can not do anything to correct it this time round. Once again I appreciate your review. Kind regards. Justin Herringe Tableking Management

Top Service

We purchased a dinner set and it was delivered with no breakage and within 2 days. Thanks for your great prompt service

Thank you for your Tableking review. It’s always great to hear customers positive experiences with us.

Problem resolved

Since last posted I have had no luck at being able to repost on product review.
I would like to clarify that since I posted inregards to having no contact with table king Justin was able to get in contact with me and explained that the reason why I had not heard back was due to a technical issue with the internet.
Justin was able to resolve my order issues and was very helpful.

Outstanding customer service

I previously wrote a “bad” review on Table King however I can now change that as the issue has been solved rapidly! Previously I had a misunderstanding of the situation as this was not Table Kings fault. I would recommend anyone to shop with Table King and if you have any problems they will solve it! Thank you Justin at Table King for your assistance, manner, approach and effort in solving my issue. I appreciate it!

Smooth as Silk Service - Exceeded All My Expectations

It is indeed always a pleasurable experience to obtain expeditious, efficient and exceptional customer service from the team at Table King. Always being treated like a VIP, regardless of the size of the transaction, is one of the main reasons I don't bother shopping anywhere else...!!!

Thanks for your positive Tableking review. We listen to every Tableking review posted. We try our best to treat every customer with the same level of experience you have received. We look forward to giving you great service again when you next shop. Once again, many thanks for your Tableking review.

Fast and efficient

My order was dispatched within an hour and arrived the very next day in perfect condition. Excellent service thank you.

Hi Dean, Thanks for your review. Its always great to hear cusomters happy with their Tableking experience. We look forward to you coming back for more. Regards Justin

Perfect!

I would like to thank Justin and Jenny.
The product I ordered was better than I thought it would be. Excellent product , excellent service and delivered earlier than I was advised.
Will be buying from them again!
Thanks again

June 26th 2018 Update: Perfect product perfect delivery

Justin and his team were amazing from the start to delivery. They helped me with some items I was looking at purchasing and we had it delivered so fast. We ordered on the Tuesday and we had it on the Thursday.
Well done guys

Great to deal with

We purchased a Scanpan pressure cooker from Tableking. It was delivered within 4 days. The price was the best we could find and they also gave free delivery. Very happy will be back for more

Great prices on products but customer service is just awful.

Found dinner set i wanted on website. Placed 2 of them in the shopping cart... rang to find out what courier they use as that would determine which delivery address to use (home v's work). After some discussion about preferred delivery address location, I was advised of courier company name.. then asked what set i'd chosen. I advised that and was told i would be called back as they needed to check stock levels. After hanging up the phone suddenly my order on screen said 'out of stock' and i never did get that call back. Co-incidence? i don't think so. This is my second time around with this company and the first time wasn't anything to crow about either (again, was told goods i had paid for were not available and then we had to do the refund dance)
Not impressed and won't be back for a 3rd go.

Hi there, We did attempt to call you back on the number which was on our phone. We ended up getting a main switchboard with multiple areas to go to. The lady we spoke to was not familiar with your name and so we were waiting on you to call us back. Placing something in a Shopping Cart does not complete a purchase. The only way to secure an item is to actually proceed to purchase it. We apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused you. We did as promised however try to call you back but were unsuccessful in getting hold of you. I really wanted to get back in touch with you, perhaps if you check with your Switchboard they shall tell you that I did call. Regards Justin