4.1

4.4

JoM
JoM3 posts

promise not kept

Had purchase delivered.... WRONG item...
Promised full refund.
That was July. (3 months ago)
Now web page down...
Has this company gone into liquidation?
Im tired of waiting for reply....
If anyone knows anything please let me know
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Website closed/phone disconnected

I ordered a very expensive dinner set, they took my money after it was in stock, and now the website is closed for maintenance and the phone number has been disconnected. I have emailed twice and no response. I am very upset as they have over $1k of my money and as the payment has been cleared from my card I don't have any chance of getting it back.
Ally Kay
Ally KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts
Trev
TrevBowral9 posts

Top quality placemats and a good price. Fast delivery was a bonus

So happy with my placemats ...they are really top quality and soooo beautiful. Got a better price than the local pop up which had the same brand , but not the same design. Show details ·  2
Daniel
Daniel2 posts

Don't

Placed the order for a (Messermeister Oliva Elite Stealth Chef Knife 20cm) in February. When queried about slow delivery they told me mid-April. It's now the end of August still no delivery. They have never made contact with me to explain the delay, or offer a refund. They don't answer their phone. I let them take the time originally because of Covid, and now can't do a charge-back. Complete non-supply of service. Don't Show details
dgmaw
dgmaw

excellent product

I aclled Tableking to ask questions about a dinner set I was interested in. Unlike other places I have dealt with, their knowleedge of their products was outstanding. I have received my dinner set and it is beautiful. Thank you for the service. Show details
Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect !!!

Wonderful service , very fast delivery and packed perfectly.
Love my new purchase and highly recommend Tableking to everyone .
Can’t wait to buy more from you guys soon and tell all my friends about Tableking !!
Craig K.
Craig K.2 posts

Best Online Experience

Easily one of the best online experiences I have had. Paid a great price for a top quality product which was extremely well packaged for delivery. Cannot recommend Tableking highly enough. Thank you! Show details
julianne
julianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Received our ordered knife block and knives yesterday .... thrilled with our purchase! Tableking were great to deal with even under Covid 19 challenges. I can thoroughly recommend this company for it’s great customer service and product range. Show details ·  1
sirnatz
sirnatzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts
Renee
Renee3 posts

Quality and reliability

I have been a happy customer for many years. I was so pleased to see TableKing partner with an Aussie manufacturer to supply good quality Hand Sanitiser at a decent price. Thanks Justin and the team for doing your bit. Show details ·  1
Arna Clift
Arna Clift2 posts

Not Happy

Placed an order early May, Salad Bowl Set of 3 was on back order. Still have not received it and will not reply to my call and messages, not happy Show details
amelia
ameliaVictoria2 posts

still waiting

Ordered an item in September, and am yet to receive it or any further confirmation since the initial order email. Have emailed multiple times over the past few weeks and have not received any response. Very disappointed and unsure of what to do next. usually wouldn't write a review but seeing as they have replied to some here i thought it might help me get a response.

Edit - the day after i posted this review my item was shipped and it arrived 17/10/19. Still no response to my emails. Disappointed as a first time customer to have this experience as there are other things on their website i would like to order but am reluctant to ever order from them again. Show details

Myrtle
MyrtleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

kate b
kate b10 posts

I’m a happy customer

I ordered some Wedgwood dinner sets which were an excellent price but out of stock absolutely everywhere. Although the website made it clear that there would be a delay due to the goods being imported I received a phone call checking that I was ok with the anticipated delay within minutes of placing the order. I was impressed by that. The dinnerware arrived within the expected time frame and I am really happy with them.
I have had no problems with emails being responded to so I find some earlier reviews surprising. I personally would have no hesitation in buying from TableKing again and would recommend it due to the low prices and very reasonable shipping. Show details ·  1