Ally KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Right now - not a safe bet to order from here

Ally Kay

My review is not for you unfortunately, I have seen how you reply to bad reviews and was expecting much the same.
My review is for future customers so I have posted it on every available platform.

TrevBowral

Top quality placemats and a good price. Fast delivery was a bonus .

So happy with my placemats ...they are really top quality and soooo beautiful. Got a better price than the local pop up which had the same brand , but not the same design.

Daniel

Daniel

Don't

Placed the order for a (Messermeister Oliva Elite Stealth Chef Knife 20cm) in February. When queried about slow delivery they told me mid-April. It's now the end of August still no delivery. They have never made contact with me to explain the delay, or offer a refund. They don't answer their phone. I let them take the time originally because of Covid, and now can't do a charge-back. Complete non-supply of service. Don't

excellent product

I aclled Tableking to ask questions about a dinner set I was interested in. Unlike other places I have dealt with, their knowleedge of their products was outstanding. I have received my dinner set and it is beautiful. Thank you for the service.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect !!!

Wonderful service , very fast delivery and packed perfectly.
Love my new purchase and highly recommend Tableking to everyone .
Can’t wait to buy more from you guys soon and tell all my friends about Tableking !!

Best Online Experience

Easily one of the best online experiences I have had. Paid a great price for a top quality product which was extremely well packaged for delivery. Cannot recommend Tableking highly enough. Thank you!

julianne

julianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Received our ordered knife block and knives yesterday .... thrilled with our purchase! Tableking were great to deal with even under Covid 19 challenges. I can thoroughly recommend this company for it’s great customer service and product range.

sirnatzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lack of communication

Renee

Renee

Quality and reliability

I have been a happy customer for many years. I was so pleased to see TableKing partner with an Aussie manufacturer to supply good quality Hand Sanitiser at a decent price. Thanks Justin and the team for doing your bit.

Arna Clift

Arna Clift

Not Happy

Placed an order early May, Salad Bowl Set of 3 was on back order. Still have not received it and will not reply to my call and messages, not happy

ameliaVictoria

still waiting

Ordered an item in September, and am yet to receive it or any further confirmation since the initial order email. Have emailed multiple times over the past few weeks and have not received any response. Very disappointed and unsure of what to do next. usually wouldn't write a review but seeing as they have replied to some here i thought it might help me get a response.

Edit - the day after i posted this review my item was shipped and it arrived 17/10/19. Still no response to my emails. Disappointed as a first time customer to have this experience as there are other things on their website i would like to order but am reluctant to ever order from them again.

amelia

Thank you for your response and action. It has restored some faith to shop with you again in the future.

Marisa

MarisaBrisbane

Rudeness and blaming the customer is their game.

kate b

kate b

I’m a happy customer

I ordered some Wedgwood dinner sets which were an excellent price but out of stock absolutely everywhere. Although the website made it clear that there would be a delay due to the goods being imported I received a phone call checking that I was ok with the anticipated delay within minutes of placing the order. I was impressed by that. The dinnerware arrived within the expected time frame and I am really happy with them.
I have had no problems with emails being responded to so I find some earlier reviews surprising. I personally would have no hesitation in buying from TableKing again and would recommend it due to the low prices and very reasonable shipping.

J McCulloch

J McCullochHobart, TAS

Careful handling and care

Our Spode Blue Italian bread bin arrived safely and is a practical object of beauty on our kitchen bench. I was impressed at the care taken to securely wrap our fragile item. It arrived it in perfect condition after a long freight journey. Our special bonus gift of a chopping board is much appreciated and used often. TableKing offer great specials on their beautiful products. It’s cheaper than buying locally.

Carolyn

CarolynPerth, WA

Beautiful Burleigh Teapot

I bought the small Asiatic Pheasants Teapot from Tableking and am thrilled with my purchase. As a first time customer, I received a $10 voucher and postage was very reasonable. The teapot arrived in perfect condition and was extremely well packaged.
The teapot is beautiful and functional, a lovely addition to our teaware. I was delighted to find an Australian online store that stocks the Burleigh pottery range.

Patricia13

Patricia13Sydney, NSW

Miss Understanding Between Vendor And Buyer Resolved

Due to a misunderstanding in customer service I am pleased to say that between this vendor and myself we have agreed on a resolution and treated the matter as adults should. Thank you Justin.

Appalling customer service

I placed an order with Tableking in December 2018 and I’m still waiting on the order to be completed. Will not return emails or phone calls despite numerous attempts. Buyer beware

aacanj

aacanjPerth, WA

My fault, didn't read the fine print

Not delivered on time, when questioned, they pointed out that transport terms are on their web-site, and the order's late arrival was my fault. Safest thing I can do is redirect their mail to spam, and make sure I don't make the same mistake and buy from them again. I'd rate the goods, but I still haven't got them yet.

Beautiful wine glasses

Extremely happy with purchase superb quality, great customer service with quick response to my questions, very fast delivery - highly recommend

Perfect for Christmas

I recently bought a Christmas dinner set from Tableking. The service was great, I was notified when it was in stock, when it was dispatched and when it should arrive. All was accurate and it arrived in one piece when they said it would.