Tableking (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

mark
markCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Best Internet shopping experience ever!

We purchased the glass drink dispenser and the wire racks and the wine cookers. delivery was next day, the price was great and the product was exactly as described. My wife is super impressed (which says a lot ). We would no hesitation buying from table king again in the future.

Wonderful

My order was very easy to do. Much quicker than any other online shopping that I have done. I didn't need to speak to anyone to complete the order. The delivery was prompt and very well packed, easy to unpack and there were no breakages. The cartons were also very easy to dispose of..
Easy, efficient and very prompt

JMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!! Buy elsewhere.

Justin H.Tableking
Justin H.Tableking
IR
IRMelbourne

Top Service

Great service and communication. The only problem I had was that my email account put their communications in the Spam Bucket. If there is any delay in communication check your spam folder. I was notified of a slight delay in delivery and the goods arrived as expected. I will use them again!
Communication, product, delivery, price (dramatically cheaper than Myer for the identical product).

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tableking compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Excellent company to deal with

Customer call centre staff were friendly and knowledgeable on the products they sell. We needed our dinner set for Christmas and of course left it till the last minute. The manager ensured that we would get it Christmas eve and it arrived just as promised. Excellent prices and excellent service.
Great experience to deal with this company

Recommended without hesitation

Outstanding service

What a delight to deal with Tableking and their staff. We called Tableking on a Tuesday to get dinnerware to Adelaide by Friday but the courier had just collected for the day. The manager then offered to personally pack our goods and drive them to the courier depot so the dinnerware would be on the truck to us that evening. This company goes beyond all expectations for service and I recommend them without hesitation.
Excellent prices, excellent range, fantastic service

starfishgalaxy
starfishgalaxyGreat Southern, WA

Surprized encouter

Super fast delivery

Had my dinner set within 48rs of order at the best price I could find online plus free freight. How good is that?
Reliable and inexpensive.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tableking compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Absolutely superb company to deal with

We were looking for a dinner set for our sons wedding. Not only did we find it but their package deals were so good we could afford everything to go with it. They also offer FREE warranty on their dinner sets that no one else offers. Great brand names and amazing prices. I will be back for more.
Superb service and advice. Amazing prices.

deseree