Tableking

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

Ally KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Right now - not a safe bet to order from here

Ally Kay

My review is not for you unfortunately, I have seen how you reply to bad reviews and was expecting much the same.
My review is for future customers so I have posted it on every available platform.

Daniel
Daniel

Don't

Placed the order for a (Messermeister Oliva Elite Stealth Chef Knife 20cm) in February. When queried about slow delivery they told me mid-April. It's now the end of August still no delivery. They have never made contact with me to explain the delay, or offer a refund. They don't answer their phone. I let them take the time originally because of Covid, and now can't do a charge-back. Complete non-supply of service. Don't

sirnatzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lack of communication

Arna Clift
Arna Clift

Not Happy

Placed an order early May, Salad Bowl Set of 3 was on back order. Still have not received it and will not reply to my call and messages, not happy

ameliaVictoria

still waiting

Ordered an item in September, and am yet to receive it or any further confirmation since the initial order email. Have emailed multiple times over the past few weeks and have not received any response. Very disappointed and unsure of what to do next. usually wouldn't write a review but seeing as they have replied to some here i thought it might help me get a response.

Edit - the day after i posted this review my item was shipped and it arrived 17/10/19. Still no response to my emails. Disappointed as a first time customer to have this experience as there are other things on their website i would like to order but am reluctant to ever order from them again.

amelia

Thank you for your response and action. It has restored some faith to shop with you again in the future.

Marisa
MarisaBrisbane

Rudeness and blaming the customer is their game.

Appalling customer service

I placed an order with Tableking in December 2018 and I’m still waiting on the order to be completed. Will not return emails or phone calls despite numerous attempts. Buyer beware

Justin H.Tableking

Never answers the phone or reply to emails

Never answers the phone always goes to message bank and can’t even leave a message because they don’t listen to them. Send the emails and they never reply. These people have no idea how to run a business. Took at least 4 weeks to get my order when I expected it in 2-5 working days.

When you do get hold of them whey have every excuse under the sun.

Not happy will never buy off them again.

SusanCanberra

Buyer Beware!

Table loser
Table loserMelbourne

Worst Online Shopping

JanAlice Springs

Poor performance

I ordered 4 coffee mugs (2 x 2 types) from Table King -
I received two of one type of mug - beautifully packaged.
Despite twice emailing them, contacting them once via their website contact, and attempting to phone them three times (advising they are busy and try again in 10 minutes), I have not heard from Table King regarding the other two mugs.
These mugs averaged $78 for a pair - very disappointed with their lack of response.
I fail to see their viability with this business ethic.
Today is 18 November 2017. I ordered these mugs on 4 September 2017.

Spode Teapot

After a rollicking set of emails back and forth with customer service, I conclude that online buying may be a bruising experience. I bought a teapot advertised as Made in England as a gift for a teaset collector. Dear me! It arrived with a made in China label. In the end, the website was "corrected" and I was instructed to return the item. I pointed out that this was misleading and caused me inconvenience. I was called "venomous" and told that I had spoiled his otherwise perfect day and why did he have to get "ME?" Well, folks, this is not a gag I will fall for again.

Terrible Customer Service!

I ordered with this company and still a month later that had not sent it out to me.
Unanswered emails and when I did eventually hear from them they kept telling me my package was on the way. After a month I got angry and emailed again asking where my package was and when they said it still had not been sent I told them I wanted either a discount or some sort of compensation or would have to take the matter further which is understandable considering I order this product a month in advance of when they told me it still had not been processed. I was called 'rude' and then they just cancelled my order without offering me anything. They were the rude ones! Do not recommend purchasing from that company. Don't waste your time.

Still waiting for a response

Ordered global knives beginning of march. Heard nothing. 2 emails unanswered. Got thru on the phone, promised a call back in 10 mins. That was at 8.30 this morning.

rebemc67
rebemc67

Poor customer service

I've waited for my order for four weeks and still receive nothing... not even a response to the emails I've sent. Overall, I regret ordering through Tableking and certainly won't be purchasing from their website again.

tanda
tandaasked

I placed an order on 11th June 2020. An email on 17th June from TableKing said .. 'we are experiencing major delays of up to 3 weeks. Your order has not left yet and will be approx. another 10 days before it gets out the door'...
It's now 7th July & my subsequent emails requesting an update still remain unanswered. I am hoping someone here can help with any current information regarding TableKing's order processing.

Roland

Hi I am having trouble getting any response from these guys. Did they finally deliver or are they rip off merchants.

I put an order in on the 27th July and got one email, but no tracking number and radio silence ever since.

Hi Roland

Thanks for your comments. We could not process your order as the credit card details provided were declined. Please check your bank statement as Tableking has not charged your credit card for any transaction due to incorrect credit card details.

Roland

Thank you for responding. I buy stuff online all the time so I don't know what happened.

Get an answer from our members and Tableking representatives