Tableking

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

JoM
JoM

promise not kept

Had purchase delivered.... WRONG item...
Promised full refund.
That was July. (3 months ago)
Now web page down...
Has this company gone into liquidation?
Im tired of waiting for reply....
If anyone knows anything please let me know

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Website closed/phone disconnected

I ordered a very expensive dinner set, they took my money after it was in stock, and now the website is closed for maintenance and the phone number has been disconnected. I have emailed twice and no response. I am very upset as they have over $1k of my money and as the payment has been cleared from my card I don't have any chance of getting it back.

Ally KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Right now - not a safe bet to order from here

Ally Kay

My review is not for you unfortunately, I have seen how you reply to bad reviews and was expecting much the same.
My review is for future customers so I have posted it on every available platform.

Daniel
Daniel

Don't

Placed the order for a (Messermeister Oliva Elite Stealth Chef Knife 20cm) in February. When queried about slow delivery they told me mid-April. It's now the end of August still no delivery. They have never made contact with me to explain the delay, or offer a refund. They don't answer their phone. I let them take the time originally because of Covid, and now can't do a charge-back. Complete non-supply of service. Don't

sirnatzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lack of communication

Arna Clift
Arna Clift

Not Happy

Placed an order early May, Salad Bowl Set of 3 was on back order. Still have not received it and will not reply to my call and messages, not happy

ameliaVictoria

still waiting

Ordered an item in September, and am yet to receive it or any further confirmation since the initial order email. Have emailed multiple times over the past few weeks and have not received any response. Very disappointed and unsure of what to do next. usually wouldn't write a review but seeing as they have replied to some here i thought it might help me get a response.

Edit - the day after i posted this review my item was shipped and it arrived 17/10/19. Still no response to my emails. Disappointed as a first time customer to have this experience as there are other things on their website i would like to order but am reluctant to ever order from them again.

amelia

Thank you for your response and action. It has restored some faith to shop with you again in the future.

Marisa
MarisaBrisbane

Rudeness and blaming the customer is their game.

Patricia13
Patricia13Sydney, NSW

Miss Understanding Between Vendor And Buyer Resolved

Due to a misunderstanding in customer service I am pleased to say that between this vendor and myself we have agreed on a resolution and treated the matter as adults should. Thank you Justin.

Appalling customer service

I placed an order with Tableking in December 2018 and I’m still waiting on the order to be completed. Will not return emails or phone calls despite numerous attempts. Buyer beware

Justin H.Tableking

Never answers the phone or reply to emails

Never answers the phone always goes to message bank and can’t even leave a message because they don’t listen to them. Send the emails and they never reply. These people have no idea how to run a business. Took at least 4 weeks to get my order when I expected it in 2-5 working days.

When you do get hold of them whey have every excuse under the sun.

Not happy will never buy off them again.

SusanCanberra

Buyer Beware!

Table loser
Table loserMelbourne

Worst Online Shopping

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Problem resolved

Since last posted I have had no luck at being able to repost on product review.
I would like to clarify that since I posted inregards to having no contact with table king Justin was able to get in contact with me and explained that the reason why I had not heard back was due to a technical issue with the internet.
Justin was able to resolve my order issues and was very helpful.

SSS
SSSMelbourne

Great pricing, delivery a bit late but great service

I placed an order expecting a delivery in 1-2 days. Took a little longer but Justin and team followed up and explained they were running behind on orders. Appreciated the communication

tanda
tandaasked

I placed an order on 11th June 2020. An email on 17th June from TableKing said .. 'we are experiencing major delays of up to 3 weeks. Your order has not left yet and will be approx. another 10 days before it gets out the door'...
It's now 7th July & my subsequent emails requesting an update still remain unanswered. I am hoping someone here can help with any current information regarding TableKing's order processing.

Roland

Hi I am having trouble getting any response from these guys. Did they finally deliver or are they rip off merchants.

I put an order in on the 27th July and got one email, but no tracking number and radio silence ever since.

Hi Roland

Thanks for your comments. We could not process your order as the credit card details provided were declined. Please check your bank statement as Tableking has not charged your credit card for any transaction due to incorrect credit card details.

Roland

Thank you for responding. I buy stuff online all the time so I don't know what happened.

Get an answer from our members and Tableking representatives