Tableking

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

JoM
JoM

promise not kept

Had purchase delivered.... WRONG item...
Promised full refund.
That was July. (3 months ago)
Now web page down...
Has this company gone into liquidation?
Im tired of waiting for reply....
If anyone knows anything please let me know

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Website closed/phone disconnected

I ordered a very expensive dinner set, they took my money after it was in stock, and now the website is closed for maintenance and the phone number has been disconnected. I have emailed twice and no response. I am very upset as they have over $1k of my money and as the payment has been cleared from my card I don't have any chance of getting it back.

Ally KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Right now - not a safe bet to order from here

Ally Kay

My review is not for you unfortunately, I have seen how you reply to bad reviews and was expecting much the same.
My review is for future customers so I have posted it on every available platform.

TrevBowral

Top quality placemats and a good price. Fast delivery was a bonus .

So happy with my placemats ...they are really top quality and soooo beautiful. Got a better price than the local pop up which had the same brand , but not the same design.

Daniel
Daniel

Don't

Placed the order for a (Messermeister Oliva Elite Stealth Chef Knife 20cm) in February. When queried about slow delivery they told me mid-April. It's now the end of August still no delivery. They have never made contact with me to explain the delay, or offer a refund. They don't answer their phone. I let them take the time originally because of Covid, and now can't do a charge-back. Complete non-supply of service. Don't

excellent product

I aclled Tableking to ask questions about a dinner set I was interested in. Unlike other places I have dealt with, their knowleedge of their products was outstanding. I have received my dinner set and it is beautiful. Thank you for the service.

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect !!!

Wonderful service , very fast delivery and packed perfectly.
Love my new purchase and highly recommend Tableking to everyone .
Can’t wait to buy more from you guys soon and tell all my friends about Tableking !!

Craig K.
Craig K.

Best Online Experience

Easily one of the best online experiences I have had. Paid a great price for a top quality product which was extremely well packaged for delivery. Cannot recommend Tableking highly enough. Thank you!

julianne
julianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Received our ordered knife block and knives yesterday .... thrilled with our purchase! Tableking were great to deal with even under Covid 19 challenges. I can thoroughly recommend this company for it’s great customer service and product range.

sirnatzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lack of communication

Renee
Renee

Quality and reliability

I have been a happy customer for many years. I was so pleased to see TableKing partner with an Aussie manufacturer to supply good quality Hand Sanitiser at a decent price. Thanks Justin and the team for doing your bit.

Arna Clift
Arna Clift

Not Happy

Placed an order early May, Salad Bowl Set of 3 was on back order. Still have not received it and will not reply to my call and messages, not happy

ameliaVictoria

still waiting

Ordered an item in September, and am yet to receive it or any further confirmation since the initial order email. Have emailed multiple times over the past few weeks and have not received any response. Very disappointed and unsure of what to do next. usually wouldn't write a review but seeing as they have replied to some here i thought it might help me get a response.

Edit - the day after i posted this review my item was shipped and it arrived 17/10/19. Still no response to my emails. Disappointed as a first time customer to have this experience as there are other things on their website i would like to order but am reluctant to ever order from them again.

amelia

Thank you for your response and action. It has restored some faith to shop with you again in the future.

Marisa
MarisaBrisbane

Rudeness and blaming the customer is their game.

kate b
kate b

I’m a happy customer

I ordered some Wedgwood dinner sets which were an excellent price but out of stock absolutely everywhere. Although the website made it clear that there would be a delay due to the goods being imported I received a phone call checking that I was ok with the anticipated delay within minutes of placing the order. I was impressed by that. The dinnerware arrived within the expected time frame and I am really happy with them.
I have had no problems with emails being responded to so I find some earlier reviews surprising. I personally would have no hesitation in buying from TableKing again and would recommend it due to the low prices and very reasonable shipping.

tanda
tandaasked

I placed an order on 11th June 2020. An email on 17th June from TableKing said .. 'we are experiencing major delays of up to 3 weeks. Your order has not left yet and will be approx. another 10 days before it gets out the door'...
It's now 7th July & my subsequent emails requesting an update still remain unanswered. I am hoping someone here can help with any current information regarding TableKing's order processing.

Roland

Hi I am having trouble getting any response from these guys. Did they finally deliver or are they rip off merchants.

I put an order in on the 27th July and got one email, but no tracking number and radio silence ever since.

Hi Roland

Thanks for your comments. We could not process your order as the credit card details provided were declined. Please check your bank statement as Tableking has not charged your credit card for any transaction due to incorrect credit card details.

Roland

Thank you for responding. I buy stuff online all the time so I don't know what happened.

Get an answer from our members and Tableking representatives