Tableking (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

Kathryn
KathrynAscot Vale

Quick and easy

I have ordered from this site before without any issues. This time I ordered the Rivsalt grater and salt rocks. The order arrived really quickly (2 days I think), was packed well and the item was exactly as described. I will not hesitate to use them again if I see something I like.

Nomi F
Nomi FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic website, easy ordering

Ordered beautiful placemats and they arrived very quickly. Great quality and colouring. A pleasure to put on my dining table!

Table loser
Table loserMelbourne

Worst Online Shopping

Top Service

We purchased a dinner set and it was delivered with no breakage and within 2 days. Thanks for your great prompt service

Justin H.Tableking

Thank you for your Tableking review. It’s always great to hear customers positive experiences with us.

Nae
NaeDubbo

Outstanding customer service

I previously wrote a “bad” review on Table King however I can now change that as the issue has been solved rapidly! Previously I had a misunderstanding of the situation as this was not Table Kings fault. I would recommend anyone to shop with Table King and if you have any problems they will solve it! Thank you Justin at Table King for your assistance, manner, approach and effort in solving my issue. I appreciate it!

Price Guru
Price GuruBerkshire Park NSW 2765

Smooth as Silk Service - Exceeded All My Expectations

It is indeed always a pleasurable experience to obtain expeditious, efficient and exceptional customer service from the team at Table King. Always being treated like a VIP, regardless of the size of the transaction, is one of the main reasons I don't bother shopping anywhere else...!!!

Fast and efficient

My order was dispatched within an hour and arrived the very next day in perfect condition. Excellent service thank you.

Peter f
Peter fSydney

Perfect!

I would like to thank Justin and Jenny.
The product I ordered was better than I thought it would be. Excellent product , excellent service and delivered earlier than I was advised.
Will be buying from them again!
Thanks again

June 26th 2018 Update: Perfect product perfect delivery

Justin and his team were amazing from the start to delivery. They helped me with some items I was looking at purchasing and we had it delivered so fast. We ordered on the Tuesday and we had it on the Thursday.
Well done guys

Great to deal with

We purchased a Scanpan pressure cooker from Tableking. It was delivered within 4 days. The price was the best we could find and they also gave free delivery. Very happy will be back for more

Tally
TallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service and Product

I purchased an Ironwood Gourmet Chopping Board and I absolutely love my purchase.
There were minor issues but Justin was great in updating me on the status of my product which eventually arrived with great joy.
Therefore great product and customer service which is well deserving of a 5 star rating!

megs
megsCranbrook

Amazing product

I ordered a decanter set, with engraved initials. I am extremely impressed with the over quality of the product and the engraving is amazing aswell. It was a surprise gift for my husband and he is stoked. I will be coming back in the future to purchase more products from Tableking.

JanAlice Springs

Poor performance

I ordered 4 coffee mugs (2 x 2 types) from Table King -
I received two of one type of mug - beautifully packaged.
Despite twice emailing them, contacting them once via their website contact, and attempting to phone them three times (advising they are busy and try again in 10 minutes), I have not heard from Table King regarding the other two mugs.
These mugs averaged $78 for a pair - very disappointed with their lack of response.
I fail to see their viability with this business ethic.
Today is 18 November 2017. I ordered these mugs on 4 September 2017.

KathrynO
KathrynOSydney

Exceptional Customer Service & Products

I was absolutely delighted and charmed by the excellent quality of customer service provided by Justine and Jenny at TABLEKING. This on-line shop not only has quality kitchen and dining ware, it also provides exceptional follow up service.
The ease of the ordering, the fast service, the generosity, patience and follow-up service by Justine proves to me there are companies out there who know how to treat customers and want to do their best. This one ticks all the boxes. Thanks TABLEKING!

Kim V
Kim VSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service!

Fantastic customer service, great price, quality products & quick delivery, couldn't ask for more. Will definitely be back.
Thanks Table King!

NHD
NHD

Great customer service

Table King has a chipped bowl warrantee, which I took up when my dinner set got damaged. Thanks Justin for replacing both the chipped and scratched bowls from my dinner set. Great service.

excellent service

ordered platter, wrong one delivered, correct one delivered and received 1 day later. fantastic service. company went beyond the call of duty to make sure I received correct platter before required for visitors arriving. also fantastic good will , allowing me to keep the wrong platter . this is the first time I have purchased from Tableking but will certainly be buying from them again.

Justin H.Tableking

Every now and then we make a mistake. The important thing is to fix that mistake as quickly as possible. We are so happy that everything worked out and we rectified the error within the time frame you needed. Your review is very much appreciated.

Venessa
VenessaSydney

Lost Parcel with Fastway Justin went above & beyond to fjx

I ordered a Global Knife Set which was posted out with Fastway and was then lost. Justin was very helpful in sending out another Knife Set to me while he took care of the investigation of the Lost Set with Fastway. He didn't question the situation and got straight onto it for me so i could receive my knife set ASAP. I really appreciate this Justin and very happy to hear that the lost set had been returned to Table Kings warehouse.
I'll be a returning customer in the next few months.

Went an extra mile in customer service

I've ordered a present for my friend's wedding, and the order somehow got lost due to the cyclone in Queensland. When I contacted Table King just a few days before the ceremony, they reassured me I'd get it on time. I received the parcel the very next day via urgent delivery. Really appreciate their care and their willingness to resolve this issue in such a nice and friendly manner. Totally recommend Table King and would definitely use them again.

Exceptional customer service!

There were delays due to the recent weather and flooding, Justin made sure that our order was delivered on time for an important function!

Justin H.Tableking

Thanks for your glowing review. Admittedly we certainly had everything against us for your order. In the end after some challenges we managed to deliver on time in the end.

Nate
Nate

Great bag, my wife will love it

The measure for me of great service is not that things go perfect but how people react when they don't and I'd say tableking did a great job. They listened, followed up and got back to me with a solution immediately. Happy to buy again from tableking.

Justin H.Tableking

Thank you for your kind review. While we can not guarantee everything will go as planned we certainly strive to ensure problems are sorted in a very timely manner. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Lynne Laird
Lynne LairdMid North Coast, NSW

Thankyou Justin. great Service and response to order.

4 days before Christmas order requested after hours and delivered on the 22nd.I wish we could get this type of service from more businesses.
Highly recommend and will be back.

Justin H.Tableking

Christmas is a challenge for all internet companies to try to get things delivered on time especially when orders are left till the week before Christmas. We are so pleased everything worked out and your items arrived in good order and on time.

Awesome customer service and care

I had ordered a Global knife from Table King just a couple of days before Christmas, Justin had taken very good care of my order and had made sure that the delivery would come before Christmas. It was delivered the very next day as Justin had not only made sure my order would be received in time, he had sent it through an express service even though I had only paid for the standard postage!! I would recommend using Table King for quick and easy buying!!

Justin H.Tableking

Merry Christmas Dan. We look forward to you and your friends choosing Tableking in the future. Regards Justin and Jennifer

Jenny B
Jenny BBrewarrina

Jenny is happy!

I bought two four piece dinner sets which arrived in perfect condition and in very reasonable time considering I live in remote NSW. Very happy with all aspects of the transaction.

Eddie88
Eddie88Sydney

Excellent customer service at Table KIng

Katarzyna
KatarzynaWantirna

Beautiful dinner set

Dinner set was on special and it's beautiful!
Excellent communication and arrived within two business days. The only criticism is with their courier who left the $400 of product on my doorstep disregarding the request for a signature. Would use them again without hesitation. :)