Tableking

Tableking (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

Have been wanting one for ages

Very pleased with my Le cruset French oven. Free gift is great too. Service excellent. Can recommend Tableking absolutely. Very good customer service.

Fast delivery makes me happy

I needed a wedding present urgently. I called and asked if they had a certain cutlery set in stock. Nothing worse than buying and finding out it is unavailable. They shipped same day and I got it in Melbourne next day. I'll be back for sure.

Tricia
Tricia

Outstanding

We purchased a gold tablecloth and on receiving it found it had too much pattern on it for our liking. We contacted. Tableking and they organised to refund the item on its return. Problem free customer service.

Spode Teapot

After a rollicking set of emails back and forth with customer service, I conclude that online buying may be a bruising experience. I bought a teapot advertised as Made in England as a gift for a teaset collector. Dear me! It arrived with a made in China label. In the end, the website was "corrected" and I was instructed to return the item. I pointed out that this was misleading and caused me inconvenience. I was called "venomous" and told that I had spoiled his otherwise perfect day and why did he have to get "ME?" Well, folks, this is not a gag I will fall for again.

JessaG
JessaGNew Zealand

Excellent Service

I ordered a huge amount of tableware from here (over 200 pieces!) and it was delivered exceptionally quickly and all perfectly packaged with not one breakage! Thank you!!

scoz
scoz

A pleasure to deal with

I bought 2 items just before Christmas and they really went the extra mile to make sure I got the items as quickly as possible. The products were great and the service was fantastic.

Great Service

On the two occasions I have made purchases from Tableking their service has been second to none. I encountered a pass word issue with my recent purchase which was promptly dealt with directly by their administrative department. Their online website is designed to give sufficient information regarding the products to allow you to make an informed choice prior to purchasing. I would thoroughly recommend Tableking.

Great Service!

Ordered and received some very good quality knives from Tableking. A small problem was dealt with very quickly, efficiently and generously. I was impressed - definitely the best online service I've had in a very long time. Well done Justin and team.

Libby J
Libby JMelbourne

Fantastic service

I wanted 2 deck chair covers for the weekend and realised it was going to be impossible for TK to get them to me....I phoned the Mobil number and the gentleman said he would send them the next morning...Thursday and I just received them on Friday....great service and the covers are of good quality and just like the ones on the web site

Brilliant Customer Service

Best service I have had online

I have only good words to describe my experience with Tableking. Called prior to ordering and got the information I needed. My dinner set was delivered within 3 days in perfect condition. The free gift was great although not needed. Price was very competitive.

Terrible Customer Service!

I ordered with this company and still a month later that had not sent it out to me.
Unanswered emails and when I did eventually hear from them they kept telling me my package was on the way. After a month I got angry and emailed again asking where my package was and when they said it still had not been sent I told them I wanted either a discount or some sort of compensation or would have to take the matter further which is understandable considering I order this product a month in advance of when they told me it still had not been processed. I was called 'rude' and then they just cancelled my order without offering me anything. They were the rude ones! Do not recommend purchasing from that company. Don't waste your time.

Find out how Tableking compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Still waiting for a response

Ordered global knives beginning of march. Heard nothing. 2 emails unanswered. Got thru on the phone, promised a call back in 10 mins. That was at 8.30 this morning.

Sue50
Sue50

Excellent site for Cornishware orders

I have now ordered several times through this excellent website. I have never experienced any problems what so ever- all orders have been delivered in 100% perfect condition and usually within three or four days of the order being placed. The ordering process whether by phone which I have had to do in the past due to a query about a product or by internet ordering- always the same outcome- excellent. The people are always helpful, friendly and know their products.I am extremely happy with this company and cannot hesitate to recommend them to everyone. I have even told many friends who also now order some of their favourite brands from Tableking too. Best homewares site there is.

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Fantastic communication

Excellent products. Excellent communication and extremely prompt delivery. More than happy with my purchase and will definately buy more items. Highly recommend Tableking to anyone wanting quality items, and good 'ol fashioned service where the customer comes first.

Janice
JaniceMid North Coast, NSW

Best service ever.

I would highly recommend company.
This has been my experience in dealing with this company, received my order only to find the handle of the cup was broken phoned them about it they replaced the item and it arrived the following day.
It's a shame that more business's don't do business to their high standard.
I am a repeat customer and will be dealing with them in the future.

Very Happy

Received my dinnerset just before Xmas and am extremely happy with the quality and delivery service. Will definitely buy from Tableking again and highly recommend them to my friends. Great selection and even better prices!

Kitchenaid Handmixer

I have been buying from Table King regularly for the last three years, and am incredibly happy with their service. Their range is wonderful, and all the best brands. Their service is prompt, everything arrives in wonderful condition and if there are any issues, they swiftly correct the problem. I have recently bought a Kitchenaid Handmixer and it is brilliant, great power and the beaters pop out with one simple touch. I would thoroughly recommend this product and Table King to everyone.

Wrong item

I received the incorrect item, sent an email and got a call back within the hour. All sorted and aknowledge error no making excuses! I recommend Table King and love the complimentry wine glasses. Thank you for being a person not just a business. :)

sago
sago

Service over and above the excellent standard

Our delivery was botched through no fault of Table King but their help and understanding was outstanding. We did not for a moment doubt that the outcome would be satisfactory for us and, when the goods were located at the courier warehouse Table King immediately offered to extend the time available for us to claim for any damage caused in transit.
The product was perfect, the price was the best we have seen and the free gift was an added bonus.
Bundle that together with genuinely friendly service and help when it was needed and you have a package that's pretty much impossible to beat.
Very happy with our dealing with Table King and thoroughly recommend them to anyone who may be apprehensive about web based traders.

Stuart
StuartHobart

Change of opinion for negative review I posted

I have changed my opinion dramatically for a dutch oven I ordered and posted a negative review about. Table King had contacted me and have sent me a dutch oven at no charge. Whilst unexpected, this was a wonderful gesture of goodwill. I would highly recommend buying with them. Apologies to all at Table King for my first negative posting.
Regards
Stuart

Outstanding service, great prices.

I recently ordered a set of cups from Tableking. During my shopping experience, both online and by phone, the staff at Tableking went above and beyond. I experienced first-class Service that you just no longer expect from retail stores. The service was personable, understanding and generous. I was completely blown away and extremely happy. I will definitely use Tableking again and would recommend it as a first stop for anyone looking to buy kitchen and tableware. Prompt delivery and top brands at great prices. Highly recommended.

Ann
Ann

More than happy

Thank you Tableking for my Sophie Conran butter dish and lid.
It arrived in perfect condition and was not only wrapped securely but also environmently friendly. I was informed of delivery day via email and was kept updated throughout the whole process. I will be using your services in the future and will be recommending your business to my friends and family,

Lynne F
Lynne FOramge

Obliging, generous and informed service

Justin at Table King made extraordinary endeavour to source a difficult to find Johnson Brothers Blue willow items. He is passionate about china and quality. Delivery prompt and efficeint.

Cathy B
Cathy BBrisbane, Queensland

Huge range, great prices.

I purchased a Sophie Conran dinner service. They had the best range at the best prices. Delivery was free & it also came with a 2 year replacement guarantee if I chip a piece! The service was good. Delivery was delayed by a few days but they did email me to let me know why & when to expect it. When I made a query about my order a few days after delivery they called me back promptly & explained to my satisfaction. I will certainly order from them again. They have so many lovely things!