Tableking (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

Best service and advice

I was after a beautiful wedding cake knife. I called tableking who fully informed of the pros and cons of gold and silver plating as well as sterling silver. After making my purchase the item was delivered to my door within 24 hour. Great service and excellent product knowledge. I hve alredy recommended your company nd shall continue to do so t the wedding.

Vicky W
Vicky WBrisbane

Need more. Products addictive.

Purchased a dinner set. Love it! The customer service was great. Fast delivery only problem now is my husband has to spend more money to get me more things from Tableking. Thank you Justin for all your help.

rebemc67
rebemc67

Poor customer service

I've waited for my order for four weeks and still receive nothing... not even a response to the emails I've sent. Overall, I regret ordering through Tableking and certainly won't be purchasing from their website again.

Outstanding Customer Service

Posted an enquiry on New Year's Day - got a phone call that very night!! Ordered the product there and then expect the products to arrive early next week. Thanks Justin!

Justine
JustineTownsville

Top service

What can I say. Superb product knowledge. I told tableking what type of dinner set I was after wow. Justin the manager not only told me what I needed but explained why. His advice not explained the differences between the brands but also how they are made and what makes one better than the other for my purpose. How many times can you go to a retailer and they know how something is actually made. Top service. Fantastic dinnerware and top knowledge. You've made me a repeat customer hands down.

Wonderful, fast service

I contacted Tableking to find out more information about a Vitamix blender. The lady I spoke to was very thorough, and was able to explain all the features so I could determine if this was the right product. At no time was I pushed to buy. I made the purchase the next day and two days later it arrived at my doorstep. Very happy with my purchase, the customer service and the speed of delivery

First rate service

Fantastic customer service from Table King I really appreciated it. The product was dispatched really quickly. Am one happy customer. Thanks.

Amazing!

Table King delivered service that was second to none! It was a matter of urgency that I received my order the following day and the extra effort put in by Justin and the Table King customer service team was beyond my expectations! I will be shopping here in the future and recommending this company to everyone I know.
Reliable, Efficent, Awesome
Nothing!!! Nothing at all

Great Products, Communication and Service

I recently placed an online order for Cornishware with Tableking at around 3pm on a Friday afternoon, the delivery arrived at midday the following Monday. The package was very well packed with cardboard and foam. Overall the quality of the Cornishware, speed of delivery and communication from Tableking was exceptional.
very fast delivery

jar
jarAU

Horrible, horrible service

Pippyliz
PippylizCanberra

Customer service second to none!

Freda
FredaEncounter Bay

Quality Plus

I have bought many items from - a Noritake dinner set to small cruets and all items have been despatched promptly and are very well packaged - in fact it takes me ages to get through all the packing! The gorgeous little glass cruets are so elegant I love them and they provide quite a deal of conversation around the dinner table. Should I mention I broke my first ones and immediately ordered replacements. Unfortunately you have got me in and I go through your e-mails and "I just really need that" - there goes my nest egg. I have once had to contact you about an item and I received the utmost courtesy and very swift help.
Freda

Great

Received both items very quickly. They were exactly as described. Both were packaged well in their own box and within a large box that was very well padded. Both arrived with no damage. The website was easy to navigate and multiple payment options available. Based on my purchase I would recommend TableKing.
quick postage

Great products..Fantastic handling.

Everything about ordering from you was so easy and excellent. my wife is over the moon with the great baking bowls that I purchased from you. As a bonus I now enjoy better baking. I will continue to order from you as I have done in the past, as you prices and service are really excellent. Rob - Thornlie

Very Good Service

Confirmation of order and subsequent delivery was prompt. I purchased a Made in Japan teapot and it was packaged carefully for delivery to Darwin. Also, the photos on the website of the product were an exact match in colour to the product I purchased. The prices for goods on the website are very affordable. Huge range of products and brands. I will be purchasing again for Christmas.
Reliable and secure purchase process

mark
markCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Best Internet shopping experience ever!

We purchased the glass drink dispenser and the wire racks and the wine cookers. delivery was next day, the price was great and the product was exactly as described. My wife is super impressed (which says a lot ). We would no hesitation buying from table king again in the future.

Wonderful

My order was very easy to do. Much quicker than any other online shopping that I have done. I didn't need to speak to anyone to complete the order. The delivery was prompt and very well packed, easy to unpack and there were no breakages. The cartons were also very easy to dispose of..
Easy, efficient and very prompt

JMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!! Buy elsewhere.

Justin H.Tableking
Justin H.Tableking
IR
IRMelbourne

Top Service

Great service and communication. The only problem I had was that my email account put their communications in the Spam Bucket. If there is any delay in communication check your spam folder. I was notified of a slight delay in delivery and the goods arrived as expected. I will use them again!
Communication, product, delivery, price (dramatically cheaper than Myer for the identical product).

Excellent company to deal with

Customer call centre staff were friendly and knowledgeable on the products they sell. We needed our dinner set for Christmas and of course left it till the last minute. The manager ensured that we would get it Christmas eve and it arrived just as promised. Excellent prices and excellent service.
Great experience to deal with this company

Recommended without hesitation

Outstanding service

What a delight to deal with Tableking and their staff. We called Tableking on a Tuesday to get dinnerware to Adelaide by Friday but the courier had just collected for the day. The manager then offered to personally pack our goods and drive them to the courier depot so the dinnerware would be on the truck to us that evening. This company goes beyond all expectations for service and I recommend them without hesitation.
Excellent prices, excellent range, fantastic service

starfishgalaxy
starfishgalaxyGreat Southern, WA

Surprized encouter

Super fast delivery

Had my dinner set within 48rs of order at the best price I could find online plus free freight. How good is that?
Reliable and inexpensive.