Tableking

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

3.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Daniel
Daniel

Don't

Placed the order for a (Messermeister Oliva Elite Stealth Chef Knife 20cm) in February. When queried about slow delivery they told me mid-April. It's now the end of August still no delivery. They have never made contact with me to explain the delay, or offer a refund. They don't answer their phone. I let them take the time originally because of Covid, and now can't do a charge-back. Complete non-supply of service. Don't

Arna Clift
Arna Clift

Not Happy

Placed an order early May, Salad Bowl Set of 3 was on back order. Still have not received it and will not reply to my call and messages, not happy

ameliaVictoria

still waiting

Ordered an item in September, and am yet to receive it or any further confirmation since the initial order email. Have emailed multiple times over the past few weeks and have not received any response. Very disappointed and unsure of what to do next. usually wouldn't write a review but seeing as they have replied to some here i thought it might help me get a response.

Edit - the day after i posted this review my item was shipped and it arrived 17/10/19. Still no response to my emails. Disappointed as a first time customer to have this experience as there are other things on their website i would like to order but am reluctant to ever order from them again.

amelia

Thank you for your response and action. It has restored some faith to shop with you again in the future.

Appalling customer service

I placed an order with Tableking in December 2018 and I’m still waiting on the order to be completed. Will not return emails or phone calls despite numerous attempts. Buyer beware

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tableking compares to other Kitchenware Shops

tanda
tandaasked

I placed an order on 11th June 2020. An email on 17th June from TableKing said .. 'we are experiencing major delays of up to 3 weeks. Your order has not left yet and will be approx. another 10 days before it gets out the door'...
It's now 7th July & my subsequent emails requesting an update still remain unanswered. I am hoping someone here can help with any current information regarding TableKing's order processing.

Roland

Hi I am having trouble getting any response from these guys. Did they finally deliver or are they rip off merchants.

I put an order in on the 27th July and got one email, but no tracking number and radio silence ever since.

Hi Roland

Thanks for your comments. We could not process your order as the credit card details provided were declined. Please check your bank statement as Tableking has not charged your credit card for any transaction due to incorrect credit card details.

Roland

Thank you for responding. I buy stuff online all the time so I don't know what happened.

Get an answer from our members and Tableking representatives