Tableking

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

aacanj
aacanjPerth, WA

My fault, didn't read the fine print

Not delivered on time, when questioned, they pointed out that transport terms are on their web-site, and the order's late arrival was my fault. Safest thing I can do is redirect their mail to spam, and make sure I don't make the same mistake and buy from them again. I'd rate the goods, but I still haven't got them yet.

ilovereviews
ilovereviewsMelbourne

Great prices on products but customer service is just awful.

Justin H.Tableking

Wouldn't recommend this product if you have small children.

Pieces Andre Verdier Cutlery Set keep breaking off. I have emailed them twice about this issue. I never did receive my replacement.

JimiGippsland, VIC

Disappointed with quality of Off-White Director Chair Covers

Purchased Craft Studio Director Chair covers a few years back (coloured striped) which were much better quality than the current purchase of the Off-White. Expected material to be heavier cotton; very flimsy and cheap looking. Disappointed.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tableking compares to other Kitchenware Shops

tanda
tandaasked

I placed an order on 11th June 2020. An email on 17th June from TableKing said .. 'we are experiencing major delays of up to 3 weeks. Your order has not left yet and will be approx. another 10 days before it gets out the door'...
It's now 7th July & my subsequent emails requesting an update still remain unanswered. I am hoping someone here can help with any current information regarding TableKing's order processing.

Roland

Hi I am having trouble getting any response from these guys. Did they finally deliver or are they rip off merchants.

I put an order in on the 27th July and got one email, but no tracking number and radio silence ever since.

Hi Roland

Thanks for your comments. We could not process your order as the credit card details provided were declined. Please check your bank statement as Tableking has not charged your credit card for any transaction due to incorrect credit card details.

Roland

Thank you for responding. I buy stuff online all the time so I don't know what happened.

Get an answer from our members and Tableking representatives