Tableking

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

Patricia13
Patricia13Sydney, NSW

Miss Understanding Between Vendor And Buyer Resolved

Due to a misunderstanding in customer service I am pleased to say that between this vendor and myself we have agreed on a resolution and treated the matter as adults should. Thank you Justin.

aacanj
aacanjPerth, WA

My fault, didn't read the fine print

Not delivered on time, when questioned, they pointed out that transport terms are on their web-site, and the order's late arrival was my fault. Safest thing I can do is redirect their mail to spam, and make sure I don't make the same mistake and buy from them again. I'd rate the goods, but I still haven't got them yet.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Problem resolved

Since last posted I have had no luck at being able to repost on product review.
I would like to clarify that since I posted inregards to having no contact with table king Justin was able to get in contact with me and explained that the reason why I had not heard back was due to a technical issue with the internet.
Justin was able to resolve my order issues and was very helpful.

ilovereviews
ilovereviewsMelbourne

Great prices on products but customer service is just awful.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Tableking compares to other Kitchenware Shops

SSS
SSSMelbourne

Great pricing, delivery a bit late but great service

I placed an order expecting a delivery in 1-2 days. Took a little longer but Justin and team followed up and explained they were running behind on orders. Appreciated the communication

GREAT SERVICE

Ordered Wine glasses but they didn't fit in our dishwasher. Very obliging to allow return and forward me a full refund!

Emma
EmmaBendigo

Items missing from order, unable to contact them?

I placed a large order of dinningware and 8 bowls were missing. I've since sent many emails and left many phone message during the last 2 weeks with no reply. Are they still trading? It does seem bazaar to get no communication at all!
So I can confirm that Table King are still in business as they have now been in touch with me. The communication break down was due to an email glitch and the remainder of my order is on its way!
Thanks Table King for sorting it out,

tanda
tandaasked

I placed an order on 11th June 2020. An email on 17th June from TableKing said .. 'we are experiencing major delays of up to 3 weeks. Your order has not left yet and will be approx. another 10 days before it gets out the door'...
It's now 7th July & my subsequent emails requesting an update still remain unanswered. I am hoping someone here can help with any current information regarding TableKing's order processing.

Roland

Hi I am having trouble getting any response from these guys. Did they finally deliver or are they rip off merchants.

I put an order in on the 27th July and got one email, but no tracking number and radio silence ever since.

Hi Roland

Thanks for your comments. We could not process your order as the credit card details provided were declined. Please check your bank statement as Tableking has not charged your credit card for any transaction due to incorrect credit card details.

Roland

Thank you for responding. I buy stuff online all the time so I don't know what happened.

Get an answer from our members and Tableking representatives