Tableking

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tableking

TrevBowral

Top quality placemats and a good price. Fast delivery was a bonus .

So happy with my placemats ...they are really top quality and soooo beautiful. Got a better price than the local pop up which had the same brand , but not the same design.

excellent product

I aclled Tableking to ask questions about a dinner set I was interested in. Unlike other places I have dealt with, their knowleedge of their products was outstanding. I have received my dinner set and it is beautiful. Thank you for the service.

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect !!!

Wonderful service , very fast delivery and packed perfectly.
Love my new purchase and highly recommend Tableking to everyone .
Can’t wait to buy more from you guys soon and tell all my friends about Tableking !!

Craig K.
Craig K.

Best Online Experience

Easily one of the best online experiences I have had. Paid a great price for a top quality product which was extremely well packaged for delivery. Cannot recommend Tableking highly enough. Thank you!

julianne
julianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Received our ordered knife block and knives yesterday .... thrilled with our purchase! Tableking were great to deal with even under Covid 19 challenges. I can thoroughly recommend this company for it’s great customer service and product range.

Renee
Renee

Quality and reliability

I have been a happy customer for many years. I was so pleased to see TableKing partner with an Aussie manufacturer to supply good quality Hand Sanitiser at a decent price. Thanks Justin and the team for doing your bit.

kate b
kate b

I’m a happy customer

I ordered some Wedgwood dinner sets which were an excellent price but out of stock absolutely everywhere. Although the website made it clear that there would be a delay due to the goods being imported I received a phone call checking that I was ok with the anticipated delay within minutes of placing the order. I was impressed by that. The dinnerware arrived within the expected time frame and I am really happy with them.
I have had no problems with emails being responded to so I find some earlier reviews surprising. I personally would have no hesitation in buying from TableKing again and would recommend it due to the low prices and very reasonable shipping.

J McCulloch
J McCullochHobart, TAS

Careful handling and care

Our Spode Blue Italian bread bin arrived safely and is a practical object of beauty on our kitchen bench. I was impressed at the care taken to securely wrap our fragile item. It arrived it in perfect condition after a long freight journey. Our special bonus gift of a chopping board is much appreciated and used often. TableKing offer great specials on their beautiful products. It’s cheaper than buying locally.

Carolyn
CarolynPerth, WA

Beautiful Burleigh Teapot

I bought the small Asiatic Pheasants Teapot from Tableking and am thrilled with my purchase. As a first time customer, I received a $10 voucher and postage was very reasonable. The teapot arrived in perfect condition and was extremely well packaged.
The teapot is beautiful and functional, a lovely addition to our teaware. I was delighted to find an Australian online store that stocks the Burleigh pottery range.

Beautiful wine glasses

Extremely happy with purchase superb quality, great customer service with quick response to my questions, very fast delivery - highly recommend

Perfect for Christmas

I recently bought a Christmas dinner set from Tableking. The service was great, I was notified when it was in stock, when it was dispatched and when it should arrive. All was accurate and it arrived in one piece when they said it would.

Very pleased.

The quality of the napkins was excellent and delivery was fast. Couldn’t be happier. Tableking was fast, efficient and friendly.

Fast service

Placed an order last Friday and it arrived to south Australia on Wednesday. Very happy with Tableking. Will shop again.

This is perfect, will visit again and shop

Excellent pots which are highly recommended. Contacted customer service on 4 occasions and always had responses to emails and a phone call. Very helpful

Kathryn
KathrynAscot Vale

Quick and easy

I have ordered from this site before without any issues. This time I ordered the Rivsalt grater and salt rocks. The order arrived really quickly (2 days I think), was packed well and the item was exactly as described. I will not hesitate to use them again if I see something I like.

tanda
tandaasked

I placed an order on 11th June 2020. An email on 17th June from TableKing said .. 'we are experiencing major delays of up to 3 weeks. Your order has not left yet and will be approx. another 10 days before it gets out the door'...
It's now 7th July & my subsequent emails requesting an update still remain unanswered. I am hoping someone here can help with any current information regarding TableKing's order processing.

Roland

Hi I am having trouble getting any response from these guys. Did they finally deliver or are they rip off merchants.

I put an order in on the 27th July and got one email, but no tracking number and radio silence ever since.

Hi Roland

Thanks for your comments. We could not process your order as the credit card details provided were declined. Please check your bank statement as Tableking has not charged your credit card for any transaction due to incorrect credit card details.

Roland

Thank you for responding. I buy stuff online all the time so I don't know what happened.

Get an answer from our members and Tableking representatives