Talked Therapy Platform

Talked Therapy Platform (page 2)

4.9

47 reviews · Statistics

98% · 461 · 2%

See the Best Health Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sangojono
Sangojono4 posts

Fantastic Platform. Very intuitive platform, professional and well priced with no technical hiccups!

This platform has been incredibly easy to use. I have found that if I have any questions, Ben is incredibly quick in his response and helpful in the setup and use of the platform.
Counselling through the Talked platform has worked well, no technical issues whatsoever. The appointment set up and sync with the calendar is simple and easy for both counsellor and client.
The awkwardness of handling payments is removed through the easy payment system and clients have an opportunity to see if the counsellor would work for them with the wonderful 15-minute free introductory session.
Highly recommended. Show reply
Karen Bieman
Karen BiemanVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great platform for counsellors and clients

As a Registered Counsellor, I have been finding the Talked platform easy to use. The admin staff are very helpful and quick to respond to questions or problems. It is set up well, with everything in one place: therapist selection, appointment booking, messaging, payments etc. I highly recommend Talked for both counsellors and clients. Show reply
Priscilla J.
Priscilla J.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Logical, practical and easy!

This is my favourite platform and directory to use as a counsellor. It's super easy and logical and is the best value for money. Whenever I have had a minor issue or some feedback, or a question - I have had a very prompt and helpful response.
It's an all-in-one package - clients are able to view your profile, book directly in your calendar and can communicate with you over the platform. Their details are stored securely, and payment and video chatting is done on Talked as well, which makes it all so easy and streamlined. Show reply
Vincent L.
Vincent L.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An innovative and easy to use platform

I spoke with Fiona who was an amazing therapist. I would not have been able to find her without Talked. It was very easy to book and speak with Fiona - all I had to do was click the link on the day of our appointment and I was right there speaking with her. I would recommend Talked for anyone who is looking for a platform to help kickstart their mental health journey. Show reply
Peter
Peter

Excellent service

I've been trying to find a good therapist for some time to deal with a lingering childhood trauma.
I usually have trust issues so it was very important to me to find the right person.

I found the video introductions on Talked very helpful to get a feel for the therapists and eventually found one that I really connected with.

Booking and payments process was super quick and smooth and I liked that the therapy video session was directly on the platform and they don't force you to download any additional apps.
I'll definitely be coming back and would also recommend Talked to everyone else! Great service! Show reply

Brig E
Brig E

Easy to use and a good range of counsellors

Great platform. It is easy to navigate, pay for the session and make the video call. They also offer free 15 minute consultations so you can see if the counsellor you pick is right for you. Highly recommend.  Show reply
Ben_Southall
Ben_SouthallVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Super easy to find and book a therapist

Myself and my partner were looking for a therapist, when we stumbled along Talked. We managed to find and book a therapist really easily and connected with them using telehealth.

The whole process was super smooth. Highly recommend! Show reply