Talon Ant Killer Gel

Talon Ant Killer Gel (page 4 of 4)

• Pet OwnerYes (13) · No (11)

Pricey45

Pricey45Grafton,NSW

At last a bait that works

We have suffered little black ants for years. They have nested in our roof and I could not get near them without lifting the corrugated iron and as we are on tank water was fearful of contaminating our drinking water. I had tried everything before I stumbled on Talon gel in Woolworths. Admittedly I have used 4 or 5 tubes but we have been ant free now for nearly 12 months. Funny, I have not seen it for sale anywhere other than Woolworths.

Antfree

AntfreeSouth east Qld

Great product!

Never before have I had ants in the house but I'm guessing because of the dry weather, they have been a nightmare in the kitchen. Thought about calling a pest control company but when shopping came across this on the shelf and with thoughts that it probably wouldn't work, bought it. As soon as I got home I applied to appropriate areas and wow, the gel spots were black with ants. They were gone the day after and I would certainly advise people to use this, it's hassle free, you can put it in places where children or pets can't reach and it absolutely works. Thanks Selley's for a product that works.

Shar

SharVictoria

Finally ive killed the ALL the ants

Had a major ant problem in & outside, used the gel and woke up next morning to find dead ants everywhere.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Talon Ant Killer Gel compares to other Pest Control Products

Tony P.

Tony P.asked

What is the treatment if you get some on your skin?

Lisa

no big deal, just wash it off.

Maurice B.

Maurice B.asked

We have been poisoning ants in our home with talon ant gel for over a week now, ants just love it however still no sign of any effect on the ant numbers. We have used three syringes so far but the ants are still there. How long does it take before the ants start to die?

Penelope S.
Penelope S.

Hi Maurice,
My ants died within a day there were no more ants.
I put a little in various locations around their ant trail, so if they missed one, they would get to another.
I guess you need to get to the queen, If you can find the trail closest to the queen I would put quite a bit there and do not leave other food lying around, like dog/cat food etc.

Lisa

The ants you are battling are probably may be Argentine ants, tiny bronze coloured things, They build super colonies. There are multiple queens in the colony. If your infestation is severe it will take time and patience. Baiting is more effective during winter months as natural food sources become harder to find. Learning all that you can, there is plenty of information online about any pest species online, leaves you better equipped to understand and therefore control them.

Annie C.

Annie C.asked

How toxic is Talon for people and the environment

Marnz
Marnz

Harmful to pets and children, don't know about the environment but guessing since its a chemical then yes. Disposal is wrap in paper then put in a plastic bag then bin.

CategoryPest Control Products