Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

• Pet OwnerYes (5) · No
Nimbus81

Nimbus81Sydney, NSW

The best cockroach eliminator out there!

We’ve always had a German cockroach problem in every house we’ve lived in, I can finally say we have no infestation now! For years I tried using traps and sprays, shop bought and natural, and they only worked on a small population of those little buggers. I bought 6 of these gels on special at Coles. I used some of the gel in the beginning of last year and was very pleased with seeing so many dead roaches. I full on attacked them in winter when their numbers were low. It’s the middle of summer and I’ve only ever seen 1 roach at a time! I still have 2 gels left which I use to top up hotspots (1 still in the packet!). I recommend everyone use this as a safe, effective way to get rid of German cockroaches!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Infested AreaBathroom, Kitchen and Living/Dining Room

Only thing that worked

Purchased in January 2019 for $8.00.

Andrew Kelly

Andrew KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really works

I’m a big fan of Talon Ant Killer so decided to give the roach gel a try. We have not had coackroaches around for a while but started to notice small cockroaches coming out of appliances in our kitchen. I applied this bait sparingly behind and around appliances and whitegoods as well as in cracks and voids around the skirting boards. After a day or so I’ve noticed many cockroaches laying dead on the kitchen floor overnight. It works.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Talon Cockroach Killer Gel compares to other Pest Control Products

Rio

RioQueensland

Amazing!!

This is the only product that actually worked and we had quite the plague, havent seen a living cocky in months .. excellent product, highly recommend.. be sure to follow the instructions and theyll be gone in no time

Purchased in July 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.00.

Caroline B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very impressed it really works

I had small German cockroach invading my kitchen. I used one and a bit of the tubes where the cockroach were hiding and after a couple of days there were sick ones then dead ones. I haven't seen a cockroach for six weeks. If they reappear I will use the remainder of the product before they take hold.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $7.99.

Caroline B.

Still no cochroachs after one application in January best product ever thanks Talon roach killer

See all Talon Cockroach Killer Gel reviews