Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

Talon Cockroach Killer Gel (page 2 of 2)

• Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (10)

dmb

dmbAU

excellent - 90% gone in 3 weeks

Sold at Coles supermarkets for around $8/ tube.
I have already used 7 tubes and the roaches are gobbling it down.
Within a day there are usually some very sickly looking cockroaches wobbling around and with 2 or 3 days there were literally thousands of dead roaches.
Don't waste your money on the roach bombs as they only kill a small percentage.

muralimailbox

muralimailboxSydney, NSW

Bought it to remove German cockroaches didn't work at all.

Bought it for removing the German cockroaches. Didn't see any effect waste of money not sure none of the bombs worked this time. I tried to buy this product from Coles but some stores say they have 20 in stock but they don't exist in the racks.

Riss

Riss

Believe the reviews it works

Cheap, easy to use & very effective. Cockroaches we're completely gone within 3 days. I haven't used any other brand or remedy but if I ever encounter this problem again this will be my go to solution. Highly recommend.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Talon Cockroach Killer Gel compares to other Pest Control Products

SMR

SMRSydney

It works !!

OMG, I will not use anything else EVER. I've tried bombs, sprays all of it forget them, they cost more & don't work. My neighbour upstairs moved out but left behind the most annoying German cockroaches. The landlord sprayed the unit & yes the simply moved into my unit. They loved my unit & multipied within days. I bought this gel & within days they were dead, after about a week all gone. I swear this stuff works, it gets back to the best & they love it. Great product. To buy I found the larger Coles stores.

Randy

RandySydney

Really Worked

As many before me have mentioned...I was sceptical because I had tried sprays and baits before. But this was on another level. Its been a week since I applied just a few dabs around the kitchen and crawlies have virtually disappeared.

Really a cockroach crusher!

Tanya

TanyaNorth Western Region, NSW

Amazing product!

I can't believe how well this product worked. We had so many of those small brown German cockroaches running around in every room, they were into everything including the fridge. We tried spray, bombs, baits, nothing worked, those product did not even help a little bit. I saw this Talon Cockroach killer gel at Coles and thought that I would give it a go, I was very sceptical and thought it would be like all the other stuff that I tried, but to my surprise it worked almost straight away and now I see only dead cockroaches. I have recommended this product to anyone that mentions they have an issue with cockroaches, it is the only thing that I have found that actually works.

You won't get better than this D.I.Y

Was astounded at the effectiveness of Talon roach Gel. It may take three applications if you have a bad infestation, but for a total of around $24, it's certainly cheaper than what you will pay Pest Controllers for virtually the same thing. Best German roach killer ever!

Such a small amount of product does a mighty job

Pest Control Products

Find out how Talon Cockroach Killer Gel compares to other Pest Control Products

FANTASTIC !!!!

I had tried everything from Bombs to Baits and hundreds of cans of spray. This product was brilliant within a couple of weeks every cockroach large and small, were gone. My biggest problem were the German little buggars but they could not stand up against this product. I couldn't recommend enough

Kent

Kent

The perfect DIY solution to wipe out cockroaches.

We had a massive problem with German roaches - no amount of cleaning, Morton bait traps, "Professional" residual spray products and 30-day knock down aerosols would work. After researching products containing Indoxacarb (which are normally used by professionals at $40-60 per 5g tube) I stumbled upon this product at Coles and decided to by two tubes. The formulation and strength was exactly the same as the pro products and a hell of a lot cheaper. The result?
Cockroach armageddon. It didn't seem to work at first but after 12 or so hours, hundreds of cockroaches, big and small would come out to die - this continued for days. After a week, not a single roach to be seen.
It definitely works!!

Works great'

Having a bad German roach problem is stressful! While waiting to make an appointment for pest control to come out to fumigate I seen this product at Coles and thought what the hell!!
It's been 3 days since placing 2 blobs behind the fridge and there are dead roaches everywhere!!
It certainly kills them!
Problem I have is I now would need to buy another 10 tubes of it to get the whole house done!!
It works great!! Just need the option of a bigger size!!

Mel N.

Mel N.Sydney

Great Alternative To Expensive Pest Control

I purchased three tubes x 5g from Coles as I have been having a problem with German roaches for a few months. Every night when I went into the kitchen I would see 3 or 4 cockroaches scatter when I turned the light on. I applied this product a week and a half ago into all the cracks in my kitchen and around the fridge which is where I saw the most activity. Now I only have one or two still appearing every second day already dead or dying.
While it is too early to say how long the product will last and it's long term effectiveness, I would still recommend this as a great DIY pest management.

See all Talon Cockroach Killer Gel reviews